Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
The Original Mind
Talos
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
10 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 Empty Re: #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:58 am

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 EUGSwdMU4AMPQZu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 Empty Re: #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:06 am

Homeless in Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:17 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:26 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

What do US authorities think, doctors and nurses grow on trees? They are worthier than gold now. Do they think there might be enough in the world to waste them in shithole USA? More and more people in poorer countries do no longer want to go there, they can sit it out in the shit they brought themselves in. But their citizens too.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:32 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

It seems Germany still has enough capacities for that. And they wouldn't do that if they were running out soon ...

Question scratch

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:44 am

Zambeezi wrote:First train with medical supplies for Europe leaves Wuhan as China eases Covid-19 lockdown
https://www.rt.com/news/484344-china-wuhan-first-train/

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 5e7f02f42030274e93626f67

Hahaha, that's the "Silk Road" to Europe, this is the official launch. Everything before that was in the background.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:44 am

i want one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:13 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

This is an Indian civet cat and belongs to the viverrid cats. They live between North Africa and East Asia, but also the Common Genet in South Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_genet  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viverridae

There are threats of extinction.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:49 am

Perhaps he'll write a new book ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:56 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:00 am

Sheila A. Smith
@SheilaSmithCFR
·
17s
I Am Hospitalized With the Coronavirus

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/27/sunday-review/coronavirus-hospitalized.html

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:12 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
1m
Map Update: COVID-19 Outbreak In Greater Middle East As Of March 28, 2020

https://southfront.org/map-update-covid-19-outbreak-in-greater-middle-east-as-of-march-28-2020/

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 28march_Coronavirus-Middle-East

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:15 am

Zambeezi wrote:fwiw... there is now a flat out assault being waged by AMA/Pharma lobbyist goons
against the use of hydroxychloroquine in treatment of COVID-19.
These are internet attack dogs with MD and PhD tags on their monikers
who employ typical pro-vaxx/pharma tactics: attacking the French Dr who endorsed it, attacking the 'trial methods', tying it to 'Trump' etc. etc. (it's ALL about the benjamins.)
The FACTS:
it was used and is used EXTENSIVELY by S.Korean with proven beneficial results. Their numbers show it.
it was used by the Dr. in New York who published his endorsement and cited 500 patients treated successfully.
the
war
is
on.
Escobar rips the lid off.
Why France is hiding a cheap and tested virus cure
http://archive.is/ilTBn

ttps://asiatimes.com/2020/03/why-france-is-hiding-a-cheap-and-tested-virus-cure/
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-why-france-hiding-cheap-and-tested-virus-cure
The French government is arguably helping Big Pharma profit from the Covid-19 pandemic
#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 949160760 #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 949160760 #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:22 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:52 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:01 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:03 am

antibody testing....

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:10 am

It was mentioned by shachalnur and some others. Thanks to Ian here is direct link:

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
Mar 22
Event201 - simulating a worldwide pandemic held in October 2019.
Sponsored by John Hopkins with the Davos Globalist Corporate Oligarchy & Globalist Corporatist Eugenicist Bill Gates
http://centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

Subtitled: How the Ruling Elites can use fear to control the masses

Event 201

"The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences."

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

2019 Military World Games

The 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games and commonly known as Wuhan 2019, was held from October 18–27, 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei, China.

"Five of US troopers developed a fever on October 25, and were taken to an infectious-diseases hospital for treatment."

https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2020/03/25/covid19-crash2-china-hits-back-at-us-propaganda-panics-pompeo-as-dow-jones-makes-miracle-recovery/

It's exactly one week after both events started. One week is usual COVID19 incubation period...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:10 am

Rich countries should help the poor ones, because there could be a source for later outbreaks going around the globe. People don't think ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:21 am

About time to put the ruling "Elite" (=trash) where it belongs to - into the trash bin. The people must get rid of that shit. TPTB have no value and are worth nothing. Parasites and vampires.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:24 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
1m
#BREAKING #Trump says he considers imposing a lockdown on New York, New Jersey and Connecticut

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:31 am

Czech Republic: We have 2541 confirmed cases of COVID19 infections. It's 262 new cases in last 24 hours.

We have 11 recovered and still 9 fatalities.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:43 am

another one

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:43 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:08 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
4m
#USA— #Coronavirus: Cost of ventilators soared from $25,000 to $45,000 due to surge in demand, says New York governor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:12 am

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:17 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
23s
#ITALY— 5974 new cases of #coronavirus & 889 new deaths in the past 24h, total at 92472 cases and 10023 deaths

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:17 am

USA, you are toast ... son in law in chief is on it ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:18 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:19 am

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
7m
They laughed at Iran, they're not laughing anymore

As Iran said: "This virus (COVID19) is enemy of all humanity, it doesn't know borders"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next