Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
The Original Mind
Talos
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
10 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 22 Empty Re: #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:56 am

Would like to see results from other countries.

Rolling Eyes scratch

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 22 Empty Re: #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:04 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:26 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:31 am

Comes together with the economic storm ...

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:33 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:37 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:53 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:58 am

You'll notice the #toddlerinchief is no longer calling it the 'chinavirus' cuz he knows he's FUCKED!
He's now taking the olive branch from Xi.
http://archive.is/VYLHl

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:02 am

us
2020/3/27 10:50 EST
Confirmed  86043
Deaths      .    1304  1.5%
Recovered   .  1864   2.2%

https://cv19info.live/us/

US  88,634
https://www.healthlynked.com/corona-virus-tracker/

USA 85,906
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:07 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
6m
GERMAN CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE TO 46,601 FROM 40,574

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:11 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:24 am

Riots in China. I have no futher details (probably SARS linked):

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:51 am

somewhere in Russia: On the streets installed devices where you can buy sets of essential products (video):
https://twitter.com/tass_agency/status/1243553885236670465

quite an idea! Idea

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:52 am

fwiw... there is now a flat out assault being waged by AMA/Pharma lobbyist goons
against the use of hydroxychloroquine in treatment of COVID-19.
These are internet attack dogs with MD and PhD tags on their monikers
who employ typical pro-vaxx/pharma tactics: attacking the French Dr who endorsed it, attacking the 'trial methods', tying it to 'Trump' etc. etc. (it's ALL about the benjamins.)
The FACTS:
it was used and is used EXTENSIVELY by S.Korean with proven beneficial results. Their numbers show it.
it was used by the Dr. in New York who published his endorsement and cited 500 patients treated successfully.
the
war
is
on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:53 am

' French schoolgirl, 16, with NO medical conditions dies ‘violently’ of coronavirus making her Europe’s youngest victim

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:03 am

brand new beautiful equipment!alien

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:10 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:23 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
1m
WHO'S TEDROS SAYS A VACCINE IS AT LEAST 12-18 MONTHS AWAY

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:29 am

Slovák wrote:somewhere in Russia: On the streets installed devices where you can buy sets of essential products (video):
https://twitter.com/tass_agency/status/1243553885236670465

quite an idea! Idea

Clear sign that Russia and Germany should work together, some shops here started this too. Other shops working now like cooperatives and deliver sets of their products to the customers. There's a lot of things going on, also help for poor families, especially for the children. Free from labour the people have many resources, power and ideas.

bounce

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:33 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
URGENT: #ITALY— 969 deaths in 24h.

• Total deaths: 9.134 (+969)
• Total cases: 86.498 (+5.959)

#covid19 #coronavirus

(Repost, waited for official confirmation)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:36 am

- you are detained
- Because of what?
- For quarantine violation

In Sakhalin, the businessman was detained right during a meeting of the investment council under the governor. The man recently returned from Spain, said nothing to anyone, and calmly continued to go to work.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:59 am

Czech Republic: We have 2279 confirmed cases of COVID19 infections. It's 354 new cases in last 24 hours.

19 infected in my county, 6 in my town. 1 in serious condition in our local hospital.

1 quarantined in my company as result of exposion to infected person (family member).

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:04 am

Stalingrad & Poorski
@Stalingrad_Poor
·
2m
Stunning Visualization Reveals Where Spring Break Covidiots Traveled After Flooding Florida Beaches

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/stunning-visualization-reveals-where-spring-break-covidiots-traveled-after-flooding-florida

Note:

Now, if you intend to visit article on Zerohedge, which is linked in Twitter post, you gonna get warning page first. It says link you want to visit my be unsafe...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:38 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
30m
BREAKING: Birmingham Airport (#UK) confirmed as temporary mortuary site to house 1,500 bodies in #coronavirus pandemic.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:40 am

USA now >92,000.

Growth rate still >/~30 % per day. Monday perhaps 200,000 with this.

pale pale

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:45 am

From what I read it looks like the major part of population will undergo the infection don't matter what.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:55 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:57 am

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
41s
NEW — Erdogan to make a special announcement on additional coronavirus measures at 10:00pm local time

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:03 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:06 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next