Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
The Original Mind
Talos
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
10 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 19 Empty Re: #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:34 pm

Seems ATM USA has ~5,000 to go to surpass Italy. And then ~7,000 to become number 1.

Tell Tronald this, he will be happy to WIN WIN WIN ...

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 19 Empty Re: #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:19 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:49 pm

Dunno what these amendments say, but here is a heavy ranting ongoing:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/25thFor45th?src=hashtag_click

Interesting hashtag name:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ToddlerInChief?src=hashtag_click

From the numbers now infected USA is already number 1.

Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:COVID19/CRASH2: China hits back at US propaganda, panics Pompeo as Dow Jones makes miracle recovery…..
…..and Boris Johnson tells us one thing, but his advisors say the exact opposite

"The last 24 hours have seen the Covid19 narrative – blamestormed as the cause of stock market collapse, with the finger being pointed at Beijing – unravelling on several fronts. Alongside this, several contradictions in the PaniCovid ‘lockdown’ approach look suspiciously unlikely to live up to either death-rate predictions or promises of efficacy.

Specifically, the Chinese have added more detail in relation to World Military Games in China of last October.

The 300-stong US contingent stayed at the Wuhan Oriental Hotel. It is located a mere 300 meters from the Huanan Seafood Market, where China’s outbreak began.
Five of US troopers developed a fever on October 25, and were taken to an infectious-diseases hospital for treatment. Very rapidly, 42 employees of the Oriental Hotel were diagnosed with COVID-19. At the time, only 7 people from the market were thus diagnosed, though they were treated first. All 7 had contact with the 42 from the hotel.

The most sensational part of this account, however, is that prior to the Games, the American team had trained at a location near Fort Detrick – the military’s viral lab that was hastily closed down following ‘various deficiencies’.

https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2020/03/25/covid19-crash2-china-hits-back-at-us-propaganda-panics-pompeo-as-dow-jones-makes-miracle-recovery/
http://archive.is/Pb9EN

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:53 pm

Shit if you have shitty educated "experts" - reminds me of the movie:

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 19 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:05 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:14 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:20 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:48 pm

a Canadian national treasure. love this guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:11 pm

Disclose.tv Police cars revolving light
@disclosetv
BREAKING - Italy reports 6,153 new #COVID19 cases and 662 new deaths. Total now 80,539 coronavirus infections in the country and 8,165 dead.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:18 pm

Czech Republic: We have 1925 confirmed coronavirus infections. It's 254 new cases in last 24 hours.

We have 10 recovered patients.

We have 9 fatalities.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:32 pm

Some are pretty good...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:35 pm

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 19 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:40 pm

TASS
@tassagency_en
·
1h
Scientists working on coronavirus cure granted priority access to Russian supercomputer:
https://tass.com/science/1136037

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:44 pm

Italy warns: Up to 60% infected is without any symptoms

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/koronavirus/clanek/az-60-procent-siritelu-koronaviru-v-italii-jsou-lide-bez-priznaku-varuji-vedci-40318228?seq_no=2&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=0&dop_source_zone_name=novinky.sznhp.box&utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_campaign=null

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:04 pm

I heard India closed borders even for Indians living abroad.

Must have missed the official statement. ???

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:21 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 19 2713748720

BBC News (World)
@BBCWorld
·
1h
Mexicans demand crackdown on Americans crossing the border

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52053656?at_custom2=twitter&at_campaign=64&at_custom4=BB77E1A8-6F78-11EA-A923-97A44744363C&at_medium=custom7&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom3=%40BBCWorld

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:23 pm

He should be careful, there might be enough people willing to donate a few dollars for Pompus' head.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:26 pm

USA now >75,000, state NY >37,000.

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:24 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:26 pm

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 19 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:51 pm

USA >79,500, Italy only ~1,000 more.

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:53 pm

Well, that's dystopic police state arising...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Well, that's dystopic police state arising...

What dumbasses the UK authorities are.  Rolling Eyes
Here in Germany tv doctors tell us, taking a walk outside is healthy, but we should do it either alone or with people living in the same household. Seems reasonable to me.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Orwell & Goode
@OrwellNGoode
·
14h
This can only go well

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 19 ET_Y_iSWsAI_pCx

I bet they come when it's the property of the rich. Little fuckers will be on their own.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 19 To+serve+and+protect+the+ruling+class

Yep, we've always been on our own. The Supreme Court last ruled in 2005 that police officers have no legal duty to protect you. I'm just waiting for a similar announcement to be made where I live. Thankfully, I'm well armed.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:08 pm

State is and always was a tool of the ruling class, laws, police, parliaments and such. That's not even a secret, but people are educated to think it's something about freedom and democracy for the masses.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next