Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
shachalnur
10 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:59 am

Zambeezi wrote:John McCain could have written this propaganda piece himself.
Trump suggests US should treat Germany as an enemy because of World War II
http://archive.is/GuQw7

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-germany-coronavirus-ww2-enemy-allies-russia-putin-a9435906.html
The American leader repeated his long-espoused view that it would be a "good thing" if Washington and Moscow had a warmer relationship,
noting he has been saying so since he was first a presidential candidate.
"They also fought World War II. They lost 50 million people," Mr Trump said of Russia, then the Soviet Union.
"Germany was the enemy. ... And Germany's [now], like, this wonderful thing,"
suggesting the now-democratic European power is not-so wonderful in his eyes.
Despite his five-year-old contention, the Cold War adversaries remain rivals on the global stage.

Yes, they should now officially, the sooner the better.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:02 pm

Talos wrote:AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
BREAKING: US Soldier dies of #coronavirus — #pentagon

He didn't pray enough.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:47 pm

understand this is 'the intercept' (the 'other' side of a single coin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:58 pm

Hang on Damascus.. you have the respect of BILLIONS of people!

this has JUST begun. Pittsburg Pennsylvania.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:35 pm

OK, Cash "is King" is also only based on trust, but I prefer it a thousand times over this crap.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:08 pm

Rock Solid Politics
@BradCabana
·
44s
U.S., Russia agree to oil market talks as Trump calls price war 'crazy' https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-saudi-arabia-russia-131716916.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw… via
@YahooFinance
#nlpoli

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:39 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
23m
Watch: US military hands over 4th base to Iraqi Army https://is.gd/GwCWgR #Iraq #Mosul

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:14 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:37 pm

"Terrorists" blew up a gas pipeline from Iran to Turkey on Turkish territory, gas supply was temporarily suspended, the Iranian news portal YJC said, citing a representative of the National Gas Company of Iran.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:50 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:36 pm

The Associated Press
@AP
·
20m
U.S. officials say the Trump administration is prepared to lift sanctions on Venezuela in support of a new proposal to form a transitional government representing allies of both President Nicolas Maduro and opposition leader Juan Guaido.

https://apnews.com/26688c9f86f7154cf3f8a3f34cf48ed0?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:The Associated Press
@AP
·
20m
U.S. officials say the Trump administration is prepared to lift sanctions on Venezuela in support of a new proposal to form a transitional government representing allies of both President Nicolas Maduro and opposition leader Juan Guaido.

https://apnews.com/26688c9f86f7154cf3f8a3f34cf48ed0?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter

Has anyone asked the Venezuelan people?

Question Suspect Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:15 am

Some Soudi technical captured by Houthis:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:41 am

US outlines plan for Venezuela transition, sanctions relief
http://archive.is/kHMAn

https://apnews.com/26688c9f86f7154cf3f8a3f34cf48ed0

Trump administration plans drastic reduction of aid to Yemen
http://archive.is/y148P

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/yemen-humanitarian-aid-reduce-trump-administration-houthi-iran-a9429986.html

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:51 am

Elijah J. Magnier
@ejmalrai
·
1h
We don't know if the Saudi are serious and ready to an unconditional ceasefire. Houthi tried many times be4.

Saudi Arabia has invited Houthi representatives and the government in Yemen to peace talks in the kingdom, a senior Saudi official said. https://wsj.com/articles/saudi-arabia-invites-houthi-rebels-to-talks-in-riyadh-11585616096… via
@WSJ

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:26 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
3m
Libyan Army captures important area near #Tripoli as Turkish-backed forces suffer heavy losses https://is.gd/oUmnbc #LNA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:21 am

'Sailors do not need to die’: Captain of nuclear aircraft carrier asks US government for help as coronavirus infects 100+ on board
http://archive.is/px8xA

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-navy-nuclear-aircraft-carrier-trump-sailor-guam-a9438446.html?

The Theodore Roosevelt nuclear aircraft carrier, which is currently docked in Guam in order to quarantine the personnel,
has more than 100 cases of the virus on board and its captain has asked the Navy for support in order to provide adequate isolation facilities.

Brett Crozier, the captain of the ship sent a letter to the Navy asking for the crew of 5000 to be isolated completely in order to try and stop the spread of the outbreak.
The letter obtained by the San Francisco Chronicle outlines that the health and safety of the sailors onboard should be the priority right now.

This will require a political solution but it is the right thing to do,” Mr Crozier wrote. “We are not at war.
Sailors do not need to die.
If we do not act now, we are failing to properly take care of our most trusted asset -- our Sailors.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:29 am

stop all sanctions. everywhere. everyone. spit.
Putin, Trump Agree Current Oil Prices Not In Mutual Interest
http://archive.is/YgGYP

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-31/putin-trump-agree-current-oil-prices-not-in-mutual-interest

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:33 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:35 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:39 am

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:45 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:50 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:51 am

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:04 am

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:22 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
2m
In Videos: Houthis Crushing Saudi-led Forces And Burning Their Military Equipment

https://southfront.org/in-videos-houthis-crushing-saudi-led-forces-and-burning-their-military-equipment/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next