Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
shachalnur
10 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:35 am

teleSUR English
@telesurenglish
·
9h
#BREAKING | France will withdraw all troops it has stationed in Iraq until further notice due to the coronavirus outbreak, the Armed Forces Ministry said on Wednesday.

#COVID19

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:48 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Thought this was odd: no less than 11 helicopters of Bristow Helicopters, all heading out of two airports in Norway, destination unknown:

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Captur22

The last days I looked at flightradar24 to watch the emptied airspace, there were the whole time many helis between Scotland and Norway but also more than usual at other places. But also much more of these private small planes.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:13 pm

US warmachine driven by non humans. World must get rid of this plague, and of their minions - the roaches in places like WTO, Pentagon or Brussels.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:22 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:23 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:27 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:27 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:30 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:57 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
11m
#BREAKING In a big turnabout, the PM-candidate Gantz will be nominated to be the Knesset speaker with support from PM Netanyahu party in attempt to forge a coalition. Blue and White party is about to collapse

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:14 pm

Ben White
@morningmoneyben
INITIAL JOBLESS CLAIMS HIT RECORD 3.3M SMASHING ALL TIME RECORD OF 600K as #coronavirus slams the U.S. economy.

How will the Trumpsters spin this?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:16 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
11m
#BREAKING In a big turnabout, the PM-candidate Gantz will be nominated to be the Knesset speaker with support from PM Netanyahu party in attempt to forge a coalition. Blue and White party is about to collapse

I think I predicted this a while ago.

This is a big theatre .

There is no opposition any more

Gantz and his friends are controlled by Rothschild Old Guard in Israel.

Rothschild is on the verge of collapse in Europe,so Gantz, lapid etc have no serious backing.

gantz jumped ,like i predicted,to  'save the country'.

From the muh virus ofcourse.

There is no virus.just a lot of rich and famous going crazy from adrenochrome withdrawal and whatever they stuck to them.

And a few very old and sick people dying as they always do.and the population half of them antiZionist are locked up in their houses.

ful fascist dictatorship,full nethanyahu control= Chabad,Satanists ,Rockefeller.,backed by US/Trump/NSA psyop

This will ultimatelty lead to glorious suicide,israeli's leaving israel ,and the end of this bullhit zio enterprise.

Will they blow up the middle east before that?

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:19 pm

Talos wrote:Ben White
@morningmoneyben
INITIAL JOBLESS CLAIMS HIT RECORD 3.3M SMASHING ALL TIME RECORD OF 600K as #coronavirus slams the U.S. economy.

How will the Trumpsters spin this?

Trump setting Huge records! "HUGE! it's the biggest, highest, hugest number ever!"
lol!

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:20 pm

Enrico Ivanov
@Russ_Warrior
·
1m
"Forced labor" stories on #China brought to you by #US government, #NATO and arms industry to drive Cold War PR blitz.

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/03/26/forced-labor-china-us-nato-arms-industry-cold-war/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:15 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
2m
GNA Forces Mistakenly Shot Down Turkish Drone In Libya (Video)

https://southfront.org/gna-forces-mistakenly-shot-down-turkish-drone-in-libya-video/

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:17 pm

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
·
46m
#URGENT | US imposes Iran-related sanctions on 15 individuals, 5 entities - Treasury https://sptnkne.ws/BP8a

#SputnikUrgent

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:17 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:28 pm

https://twitter.com/GDarkconrad/status/1243168241033363456

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:34 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:51 pm

Joyce Karam
@Joyce_Karam
US indicts #Venezuela's Maduro on "Narco Terrorism" and puts $15 million bounty on his arrest.

Also indicted 4 of his associates, accused sending cocaine to US

Lol the CIA are the kings of drug trafficking laughable to accuse Venezuela of drug trafficking.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:35 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Thought this was odd: no less than 11 helicopters of Bristow Helicopters, all heading out of two airports in Norway, destination unknown:
The last days I looked at flightradar24 to watch the emptied airspace, there were the whole time many helis between Scotland and Norway but also more than usual at other places. But also much more of these private small planes.
Question
wealthy 'rats' fleeing to bugout fortresses?

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:09 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/ma000111/status/852884461901549568

Is that tweet fake or did Trump really say it?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:55 pm

Wtf?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:10 pm

USA is like a big Palermo. Mafia rules.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:37 pm

Talos wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/ma000111/status/852884461901549568

Is that tweet fake or did Trump really say it?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:07 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:57 pm

Wow, remarkable...

Abby Martin Meets the Venezuelan Opposition

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:26 pm

Turkish-occupied Syria cuts off water to 400,000 during pandemic
http://archive.is/Xsa4S

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Turkish-occupied-Syria-cuts-off-water-to-400000-during-pandemic-622467

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:36 pm

G20 leaders to convene remotely as coronavirus cases near half a million
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-g20-saudi/g20-leaders-to-convene-remotely-as-coronavirus-cases-near-half-a-million-idUSKBN21D0XL

Putin, at G20 summit, proposes lifting sanctions on essential goods amid coronavirus
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-g20-putin/putin-at-g20-summit-proposes-lifting-sanctions-on-essential-goods-amid-coronavirus-idUSKBN21D3DR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next