Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Talos
Zambeezi
H10
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
10 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:28 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:36 am

I live in the middle of nowhere in Alabama, our local Dollar General store was completely out of toilet paper. The dumbfucks didn't seem to buy anything else, because the store seemed stocked otherwise.

I literally laughed out loud in the completely empty aisle. I went up to the cashier and said "You can't eat toilet paper, unless you're hoping it will solve your hunger and wipe your ass when you take a dump!"

She laughed and shrugged her shoulders. I've been living here 26 years now and I've never seen anything like this. Fucking idiots.

Meanwhile, I bought another $150 worth of canned food further up the road at the grocery store, now I've got about 3 months of food, just in canned goods alone, LOL.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:41 am

Humanity Blows wrote:I live in the middle of nowhere in Alabama, our local Dollar General store was completely out of toilet paper. The dumbfucks didn't seem to buy anything else, because the store seemed stocked otherwise.

I literally laughed out loud in the completely empty aisle. I went up to the cashier and said "You can't eat toilet paper, unless you're hoping it will solve your hunger and wipe your ass when you take a dump!"

She laughed and shrugged her shoulders. I've been living here 26 years now and I've never seen anything like this. Fucking idiots.

Meanwhile, I bought another $150 worth of canned food further up the road at the grocery store, now I've got about 3 months of food, just in canned goods alone, LOL.

I really can't get this toilet paper mania...

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 Headbo10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:48 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
2m
#UK reports 232 new cases of #coronavirus and 14 new deaths, total at 1,372 cases and 35 dead.

(After they stopped testing people. They’re only testing people in hospital with severe symptoms)

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:49 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:I live in the middle of nowhere in Alabama, our local Dollar General store was completely out of toilet paper. The dumbfucks didn't seem to buy anything else, because the store seemed stocked otherwise.

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 Headbo10

I don't get it either, but I'm glad I was able to stock up some more on my canned goods.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:06 am

The Original Mind wrote:It's only a matter of weeks before famine starts to hit the West in some areas. If you stockpiled food in advance, start rationing. If you are quarantined at home, you only need around 750-1000 calories per day. You could survive on less if necessary, particularly if you have body fat reserves.

I am perfectly prepared for that last point...  Rolling Eyes

I have also fasted a few times for several days (0 calories), I am not afraid of that. After 2-3 days the body has changed, after all the daily food supply was not guaranteed for the people of the stone age. And also many thousands of years later.

As long as there is enough drinking water, normal or overweight people have no problem to survive about 3 weeks without food, maybe even longer. It will probably not be necessary, I only mention it to prevent panic. You should also explain this to other people.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

(And without eating you don't need toilet paper!!!  pirat   )

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:16 am

The Original Mind wrote:https://twitter.com/BallouxFrancois/status/1238837158007447558

Francois Balloux
@BallouxFrancois
I should be qualified to comment on the covid-19 pandemic. I'm a computational/system biologist working on infectious diseases and have spent five years in a world class 'pandemic response modelling' unit. In this thread, I will summarise what I believe I (don't) know. (1/12)

Francois Balloux
@BallouxFrancois
·
20h
Replying to
@BallouxFrancois
After having spent considerable time thinking how to mitigate and manage this pandemic, and analysing the available data. I failed to identify the best course of action. Even worse, I'm not sure there is such a thing as an acceptable solution to the problem we are facing. (2/12)

Francois Balloux
@BallouxFrancois
·
20h
I believe that the covid-19 pandemic is the most serious global public health threat humanity faced since the 1918/19 influenza pandemic. There are major differences between the two events but I suspect there will also be similarities that may emerge once we look back. (3/12)

More at link.

Interesting info and thoughts, also in the answers, open also the hidden ones.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:35 am

More toilet paper histeria...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:37 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:It's only a matter of weeks before famine starts to hit the West in some areas. If you stockpiled food in advance, start rationing. If you are quarantined at home, you only need around 750-1000 calories per day. You could survive on less if necessary, particularly if you have body fat reserves.
I am perfectly prepared for that last point...  Rolling Eyes

I have also fasted a few times for several days (0 calories), I am not afraid of that.
After 2-3 days the body has changed.........
As long as there is enough drinking water, normal or overweight people have no problem to survive about 3 weeks without food, maybe even longer.
It will probably not be necessary, I only mention it to prevent panic. You should also explain this to other people.
precisely my experience. exactly... have done this personally... same conclusion:
first 2-3days is the hardest... have also done 21 days (twice) with water/coffee (black)... 0 calories & not cheating (not even juice/sugars...)
If you are diabetic do not do this... also next time (doctor recommended) I would intake a small amount of protein
(your brain NEEDS this..... otherwise it can and will start auto-shutting stuff down...
you will get lightheaded & stamina starts to 'fade'...
you need to rest more often otherwise u can pass out.
First half of a 3 week fast.... you feel energized!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:04 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You do remember the obesity rates in America, right?
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:39 am

368 more deaths in Italy in last 24 hours...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:40 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:368 more deaths in Italy in last 24 hours...

CNW
@ConflictsW
·
20m
Italy has reported 3,590 new Coronavirus cases and 368 new deaths in the past 24 hours
#Coronavirus #Italy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:42 am

For Hesse (~8 Million = 10 % of German population):

Friday - ~130
Saturday - 191
Today until now - 282

That is more than double within 2 days!

Found this informative page in German language, but very easy for an overview for Germany, Europe and global. Dot in red is infected, green is recovered and black is deaths. I trust numbers published by Germany the most and I know why.

https://interaktiv.morgenpost.de/corona-virus-karte-infektionen-deutschland-weltweit/?fbclid=IwAR04HlqzakGaNssQzbz4d8o8R3gz0C910U8tvfYlBT6P0lVJJvHfk9uS2rc

Iceland is also hit hard for cases per capita, they have only <350,000 people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:53 am

253 infected in Czech Republic. + 64 in last 24 hours...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:56 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:02 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

It's far from over...
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:30 am

Trump tried to draft German specialists, who work on coronavirus vaccine.
He wanted to transport whole research to the US or get exclusive rights to the cure.

Germany says: We will give it to all, we won't give it just to some countries.

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/evropa/clanek/dejte-to-nam-vzkazal-trump-nemecke-firme-pracujici-na-vakcine-dame-to-vsem-zni-odpoved-40316763?seq_no=5&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=315440&dop_source_zone_name=novinky.sznhp.box&utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_campaign=null

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:37 am

Bergame, Italy...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:45 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Trump tried to draft German specialists, who work on coronavirus vaccine.
He wanted to transport whole research to the US or get exclusive rights to the cure.

Germany says: We will give it to all, we won't give it just to some countries.

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/evropa/clanek/dejte-to-nam-vzkazal-trump-nemecke-firme-pracujici-na-vakcine-dame-to-vsem-zni-odpoved-40316763?seq_no=5&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=315440&dop_source_zone_name=novinky.sznhp.box&utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_campaign=null

Could it be that the USA have overplayed their hand, as skat players call it? Soon even the most loyal minions will get fed up and say "Fuck off"?

We can only hope so. The rats are leaving the sinking ship ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:48 am

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 Z40

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:03 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:05 am

Is there a page where the testing situation is published? Per country?

Couldn't find one.

Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:18 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:23 am

Austria:

Basic soldiers who would be disarmed soon will not disarm. A conscription of militiamen is being prepared. Details will follow later this afternoon. We ask you to trust only official sources #Federal Army

Something's going on there?

Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:27 am

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 949160760

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:30 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3m
URGENT: #NewYork's Governor is calling on the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to expand hospitals. “there are 60 people (#COVIDー19 patients) in intensive care; "I only have 600 available intensive care beds in the state of New York."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:52 am

Belgium doesn't need a gov, they could survive >500 days without it.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:14 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:45 am

^^^^the chart above is absurd and purposefully misleading^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:46 am

In the end they can ask China, Russia and Kuba for help ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next