Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Profanity
Talos
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
11 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by shachalnur Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:16 am

Profesor Michael Levitt (American-British-Israeli jew)

Biophysicist and Professor of Structural Biology at StanfordUniversity

Nobelprize winner in 2013 in Chemistry

This man just said live on Israeli Radio Reshet Bet in Hebrew:

"The reaction to coronavirus  in israel is complete nonsense.

This virus will kill a maximum of 10 people in Israel.

The lockdown,the phonesurveillance and policy of locking up people in their houses for no reason is based on very dangerous  political considerations".

it's the main news on the radio now ,and I'm sure it will cause some reaction there.

And it might be usefull to listen to this man.

corona virus is rubbish ,it's cover for much bigger operations.

Like the Adrenochrome problem, financial reset,and wiping out opposition .

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:25 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:54 am

(S)words every day

Har Vey started as a storm,before Har Vey became the Bloodsucker psy-op

Leo Varadkar Irish PM:

https://twitter.com/kekrepublik/status/1240028273150656514

"This is the calm before the storm,

Before the Surge,

And when it comes ,and it will come,

Never will so many ask  so much of so few"

https://twitter.com/kekrepublik/status/1240088613750267906

"To all those in china ,Spain and Italy ......

We are with you

To all those who lost loved ones to virus....

We are with you

to all those who are living in the shadow of what is to come....

We are with you."

that's the way the (S)words are being used now.

Last edited by shachalnur on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:55 am

Heavy Fighting in Central Yemen Leaves at Least 38 Dead As Houthis Advance on Saudi Stronghold of Marib.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/03/17/world/middleeast/ap-ml-yemen.html
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:26 am

shachalnur wrote:.

Profesor Michael Levitt (American-British-Israeli jew)

Biophysicist and Professor of Structural Biology at StanfordUniversity

Nobelprize winner in 2013 in Chemistry

This man just said live on Israeli Radio Reshet Bet in Hebrew:

"The reaction to coronavirus  in israel is complete nonsense.

This virus will kill a maximum of 10 people in Israel.

The lockdown,the phonesurveillance and policy of locking up people in their houses for no reason is based on very dangerous  political considerations".

it's the main news on the radio now ,and I'm sure it will cause some reaction there.

And it might be usefull to listen to this man.

corona virus is rubbish ,it's cover for much bigger operations.

Like the Adrenochrome problem, financial reset,and wiping out opposition .

Well, in Italy there's dying 300+ people daily. i wouldn't dare to call this rubbish. Also I disagree with "10 people" statement. That's what I would call rubbish. Why I think so?

Well, I had not much time to comment this in detail in few last days/weeks as I follow online developing situation, numbers etc. So here are some of my takes on this situation.

Definitely we're dealing with serious situation threatening health of major part of population. I'm not saying that it's treatening lifes, but health. Major part of sick people will recover. Even if in Italy is mortality almost at 8% (for comparison - flu mortality is between 0,05% - 0,1%) it still is minority from the whole number of infected, who will recover. Some of them with more or less serious permanent damage, though. Why I believe there's such serious threat? Because this is common stance of the gleblaist ruled part of the world as well as countries not under their influence. So I'm not skeptic regarding this.

Also we should take in count another closely connected aspect - with such large numbers of infected people, people dying and people in need of ICU the whole health care system will collapse, as we're witnessing in Italy (and, soon, will happen in the US and UK). With quaranteens ecnomy will start collapsing, people will start to lose their jobs, services will be closed. It will have long term impact on daily lifes of western population mainly.

All above are well proven facts imo and I take them as well proved. Now, what does it mean and what it is about?

Well, I think we can't exclude natural origin of the virus. Such things happen and will happen forever. But we can consider also intentionally human-made origin of the virus as, ie this article from 2015, hints:

Lab-Made Coronavirus Triggers Debate

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/lab-made-coronavirus-triggers-debate-34502

Human made or of the natural origin, what we can be sure about is what I already wrote about: Authoritarian neo-liberal globalist "leaders" and their employers will use this situation to tighten even further civil rights and public surveilance. For Macron it's ideal opportunity how to stop 70 weeks long protests against his regime. For Netanyahu it's golden opportunity how to deal with his fraud cases. For Trump it's opportunity how to put even further press on countries he wants to put under the globalist boot, as Venezuela or Iran. That's just some of benefits for the cabal.

So yes, I agree that it's a cover and it will be used as a tool for introduction of police state and financial changes. But I don't agree that the virus itself is rubbish. My advice is don't underestimate this and take it seriously. Yesterday you wrote that infection rate is flattering. Yes, procentually it may be so. But you should consider another factors behind this - shortages of test kits and medical workers for example. In my country we're in same situation. For days we had about 35% growth of infection daily. Yesterday it was about 30%. Today robably it gonna be same. Win? No, just lack of test kits. Thankfully today 150k arrived from China...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:41 am

Disclose.tv Police cars revolving light
@disclosetv
BREAKING - #COVID19 kills the president of the Santander Bank in Portugal. It is the second death in the country.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:47 am

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

For the people that are now out of work because of the important and necessary containment policies, for instance the shutting down of hotels, bars and restaurants, money will soon be coming to you. The onslaught of the Chinese Virus is not your fault! Will be stronger than ever!

Lol with a 20% unemployment rate Trump is desperate to spin it as the Chinese fault
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:16 pm

Talos wrote:Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

For the people that are now out of work because of the important and necessary containment policies, for instance the shutting down of hotels, bars and restaurants, money will soon be coming to you. The onslaught of the Chinese Virus is not your fault! Will be stronger than ever!

Lol with a 20% unemployment rate Trump is desperate to spin it as the Chinese fault

"Will be stronger than ever!"

Reading this I had the pictures of Baghdad Bob in my head ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:20 pm

Talos wrote:Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Trump is scum.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:33 pm

Talos wrote:Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says his country will respond to the United States over Soleimani's death

I don't think people realise how serious things are in Iran. WHO just admitted 3.5 million people could die in Iran if sanctions by America aren't lifted Iran is in the same position as Germany was before WW2 where 100s of thousands of Germans were dying because of sanctions I think Iran has no choice but launch a massive war with its allies in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and Gaza in order to put massive pressure on the international community to help Iran and deliver the medicine it paid for.
the retaliation by US/UK for such an 'organized/massive' assault by Iran et al
would be instant destruction of Iran's infrastructure.... bridges/power/water etc.
utter catastrophism compounding the chaos.
better to stay w/ asymmetric warfare and appeals to world community as is current. imo.
don't give Pompeo/Trump an excuse to re-direct attention away from their FAILURES (oil.economy.virus.unemployment.AND GLOBAL CRUELTY)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:54 pm

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Zz24
3 MIN AGO...

(NYSE opens in 60MIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:05 pm

Enrico Ivanov
@Russ_Warrior
·
2m
Rumours that #Russia might introduce a gold-backed ruble in the coming months as Moscow believes some #EU countries will inevitably go bankrupt because there are not enough money to bail them out.
(Italy and Spain).

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:23 pm

Shit, I've been expecting everything to turn upside down since the '90s, but not at that pace.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:50 pm

- a 30-day shutdown may be the last best hope for Trump's re-election. b-dum. tish.

hedge fund billionaire Bill Ackman
"Close The Borders" - Bill Ackman Urges Trump To "Shut Down Country For 30 Days" To Stall Virus

33 Million Jobs Lost: Mnuchin Tells Congress That Without Bailiouts, Depression Era Unemployment Awaits

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:06 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:16 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Talos wrote:Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says his country will respond to the United States over Soleimani's death

I don't think people realise how serious things are in Iran. WHO just admitted 3.5 million people could die in Iran if sanctions by America aren't lifted Iran is in the same position as Germany was before WW2 where 100s of thousands of Germans were dying because of sanctions I think Iran has no choice but launch a massive war with its allies in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and Gaza in order to put massive pressure on the international community to help Iran and deliver the medicine it paid for.
the retaliation by US/UK for such an 'organized/massive' assault by Iran et al
would be instant destruction of Iran's infrastructure.... bridges/power/water etc.
utter catastrophism compounding the chaos.
better to stay w/ asymmetric warfare and appeals to world community as is current. imo.
don't give Pompeo/Trump an excuse to re-direct attention away from their FAILURES (oil.economy.virus.unemployment.AND GLOBAL CRUELTY)

I know but Iran can't just sit around and allow 3.5 million people to die of hunger and virus. Iran's best bet is to destroy as much of the Saudi and UAE oilfields and infrastructure as they can and Hezbollah destroy as much of Haifa infrastructure as they can as its just 40 miles from Lebanon basically Iran takes them down with it. Right now irans best move is to close the straight of Hormuz until medical aid is allowed into Iran i don't think anyone will attack iran for doing this as iran would of not attacked anyone and they are too economically weak to start a war with Iran.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:20 pm

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaOne
·
9m
OIL FUTURES EXTEND LOSSES, U.S. CRUDE DOWN MORE THAN $3 A BARREL TO SESSION LOW OF $23.60 A BARREL

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:30 pm

Yemen:

EPIC. Al-Jawf province...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:38 pm

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
#Turkey donated to #Iran:

• 1,000 kits
• 4,715 overalls
• 20,000 medical aprons
• 78,000 three-layer masks
• 2,400 goggles
• 4,000 N95 face-masks
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:42 pm

Breaking News! US to close border ........to Canada!

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:47 pm

RT
@RT_com
·
13m
BREAKING: US stock markets crash as #coronavirus hammers global economy

https://on.rt.com/ad03

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:53 pm

Trump claiming to have a 53% approval rating on twitter

President Trump Job Approval NPR/PBS/Marist Approve 43, Disapprove 50 Disapprove +7
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 46, Disapprove 53 Disapprove +7

But as you can see it's lies and even the right wing Rasmussen have him having a 7 point higher disapproval rating.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:32 pm

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Z46
value of the $$$ is soaring....
(entire planet pays debts w/ dollars. even selling their gold cheap to 'buy' dollars.
even after 1.5T bazooka of dollars... still 'scarce'...
so perceived 'value' of bullshit currency goes up.up.up...... all are FUCKED!)
except vladimir. hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:44 pm

Global Creulty

A 'People's War'

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:13 pm

Tony Seskus
@TonySeskus
·
7m
Canadian oilsands crude now worth less than $10 a barrel, lowest level ever | CBC News

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/stock-markets-loonie-wednesday-1.5501335?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:31 pm

Trump about to start Press conference

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:47 pm

Magnitude Mw 5.6
Region WASATCH FRONT URBAN AREA, UTAH
Date time 2020-03-18 13:09:31.5 UTC
Location 40.74 N ; 112.08 W
Depth 8 km

Near Salt Lake, several aftershocks, unusual place.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=85&typ=NAM#2

25 EQs within 2.5 hours

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next