Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Talos
Nuke68
H10
Profanity
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
boris
hillbilly
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:58 pm

Your Home Timeline
Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3m
Urgent
A violent attack is now being launched by the elite units of the Syrian Arab Army on its forehead, Saraqeb

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Profanity Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:01 am

Mr Badger wrote:I'm sure there was an episode of Star Trek where two civilisations conduct an entire war through simulation.
I think we're getting to that point, judging by the latest tweets.

i was hoping this was just a show for some people thousands of miles away.

The stock markets this last week show what is to come.....Maybe !!!

How would the M.I.C. do if the economy crashes completely and there are no wars to be fought ?

Profanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:05 am

Methinks "become" means "get".

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:12 am

Is it on? (I can't confirm the footage now)...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:13 am

Question Suspect pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:17 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:18 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:20 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:23 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:24 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:29 am

On which planet do these people live?

Question Question Rolling Eyes pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:38 am

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:43 am

Always the same?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:47 am

cyclops geek

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:21 am

Well, looks like the vast majority of tonight's action never actually happened.

I guess it's an example of how Twitter can be as much a force of disinformation as information.

Off to sleep for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:30 am

AFP news agency
@AFP
·
3h
#BREAKING At least 13,000 migrants along Turkish-Greek border: UN

savethechildren...
#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 ER-AooIW4AAphiv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:45 am

Mr Badger wrote:Well, looks like the vast majority of tonight's action never actually happened.
I guess it's an example of how Twitter can be as much a force of disinformation as information.
Off to sleep for me.
nite & thnx

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Z28

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:58 am

May be gone soon. Extreme ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:05 am

I've already said it, that's not new. ~ 20 years ago they supported the same kind of scum in Kosovo, made one of them President and still support their crimes on the Balcans (and elsewhere). 

As they supported such lovely people like Papa Doc in Haiti and several cannibal dictators in Africa decades ago.

They have no mercy for mankind and so I have no mercy for them. Never forget, never forgive ...

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:13 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by non-anon Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:38 am

Are you already blocking people from posting?

I was getting this earlier when trying to post a link:
"This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies."

non-anon

Back to top Go down

Post by non-anon Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:48 am

non-anon wrote:Are you already blocking people from posting?

it was a link from sputnik about the attack on journalists - that was about 30-40 minutes before Bose posted it - mine was direct link from sputnik website.

non-anon

Back to top Go down

Post by non-anon Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:49 am

non-anon wrote:

it was a link from sputnik about the attack on journalists - that was about 30-40 minutes before Bose posted it - mine was direct link from sputnik website.

Now it works just fine - must have been a glitch - please delete these posts

non-anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:09 am

non-anon wrote:
non-anon wrote:
Now it works just fine - must have been a glitch - please delete these posts
not a glitch... it's an 'auto' function of forum hosting code.
once the current topic achieves/reaches a certain 'limit' (usually 34-36 pages)
it automatically 'locks' the thread and archives it...
it 'begins the 'new' thread (continuation) using the last several pages...
so we are now automatically on 'page 5'.
You get used to it.
*** and yes (it completely sucks) once it 'auto-locks' you cannot even reference/quote a previous post.

========

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2750425228
probably a good time to post Zod's twitter account: https://twitter.com/Whoossain49th
**if this forum ever crashes/banned/locked/hijacked clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:39 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:43 am

Usually it happens on page 37. And I hate it. Same happened to me, but I know what to do then. Usually I have this topic in a separate tab open.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:13 am

I'm quite sure if it weren't for the reset.. This thread would be well over 350 pages now
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Erdogangster Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:27 am

https://youtu.be/R2e2yHjc_mc

Erdogangster

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:47 am

#Breaking

Aircraft of the SAR / VKS RF Air Force was shot down in the area of Serakib.

The pilot was reportedly catapulted.

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 ESA14V-XkAAA6X8?format=jpg&name=medium

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 ESA3p2uWoAAEDg6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:52 am

Lol, it looks like it's actually drone. And not Russian or Syrian. But Turkish. Downed by Turkish backed jihadists...

And they even celebrate it.

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365

Jason Jones
@DPRKJones
·
5m
#Turkey's Anka-S drone downed by their own side. You can't make this up, welcome to #Syria.

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 ESA73kxWsAAX6gC?format=jpg&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
4m
Photo from rats account-dropped drone

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 ESA8RUFXsAEtgiS?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next