Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
Pillar2
boris
Talos
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:28 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Back to top Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:52 pm

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:05 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
8m
right Now
Binish city, east of Idlib,terrorists positions
By ruAF

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 ERoFF4eXkAEm-bp

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:23 pm

Since >2 days I try to find Jabal Al-Zawiya on a map, is this anywhere southwest of Idlib city or where from Ariha?

Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:26 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:29 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Since >2 days I try to find Jabal Al-Zawiya on a map, is this anywhere southwest of Idlib city or where from Ariha?

Question Question

I think it's this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabal_Zawiya

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:44 pm

found on Liveuamap.

Seems a few hundred people there. They try make it look as a few thousand.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Question Question

I think it's this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabal_Zawiya

Thnx a lot.

So it's the mountains west of Maarat an-Numan. I already thought so, but couldn't find the name on a map. I am probably spoiled by German maps, where every stone is neatly named, bagged and disposed of in the filing cabinet ...

Rolling Eyes pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:09 pm

15 minutes ago - 38°53′N 77°2′W
Pompeo: We reject the military solution in Syria

Liveuamap

Then take your troops out there - before that give your equipment to SAA.

What a shithead.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:45 pm

Yepp, Mr fatass Pompus ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:05 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Huge Explosion in Damascus near Assads Tishreen Palace.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:02 pm

Talos wrote:Huge Explosion in Damascus near Assads Tishreen Palace.

Probably this incident?

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
SANA agency:

A picture of the location of the explosion of the explosive device planted in a civilian car in the Umayyad tunnel in Damascus.

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 ERovzbsWoAEmPhV?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:13 pm

Idlib:

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
5m
Kafrnabl under army
TF

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
3m
Syrian Army Shot Down Turkish Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle Over Eastern Idlib (Video)

https://southfront.org/syrian-army-shot-down-turkish-unmanned-combat-aerial-vehicle-over-eastern-idlib-video/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:15 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
28m
URGENT: U.S. #CDC SAYS NOW IS THE TIME FOR BUSINESSES, HOSPITALS, COMMUNITIES AND SCHOOLS TO BEGIN PREPARING TO RESPOND TO #CORONAVIRUS

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
13m
URGENT: Summarization of #CDC-

• #Coronavirus a pandemic
• disruption to everyday life expected to be severe
• businesses and communities to start taking protective measures NOW
• community spread a question of WHEN, not IF.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:34 pm

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaOne
·
11m
ITALY HAS 322 CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES, 10 DEAD

It's about 100 more than this morning...

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 3700336097

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:35 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
4m
Glenn Greenwald on MSNBC's laughable Russiagate meltdown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H12NT8bRfVo

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Oh, thank you, but we wanted to get rid of the shit that's already here.

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:58 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:14 pm

Idlib:

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
9m
KafrNabl confirmed

Tribute to the armed forces of Syrian Arab Republic:

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
4m
MAP: Jihadist suffer Collapse & Panic South of the M4

Red circles = all the areas liberated by SAA within less than 48 hours

Advance continues #IdlibFlag of Syria

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 ERo-7WeWAAI7ujA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:57 pm

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
1h
BREAKING: I give you the best news of 2020 so far. For me this is a bigger victory than liberation of the entire M5.

Kafr Nabl has been fully liberated by Syrian Army!!!
#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 ERo3cf_XYAEsuGg?format=jpg&name=small

One of the most important city which close to jabal al Zawahiya & #Ghaib_Plain #Hama etc
Day after day the victory s coming closer
#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 ERo5_RQWsAE8y-s?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:57 pm

Dunno if important, but ...

Suspect Question Question Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:15 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
17m
US sanctions 13 individuals and entities from Russia, China, Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:18 pm

ISWNews Analysis Group: Muqtada Sadr, leader of Sadr movement and Saraya Al Salam group, in an interview with al-Sharqiya News, asked to talk with Barzani regarding abolishment of militant groups in Iraq.
He said:
– Kurdish Peshmerga troops are militant and if they are abolished, I abolish Saraya Al Salam, too. I can defend the country against foreign assault. I am ready to coordinate with Masoud Barzani to abolish Peshmerga, Hashad Sha’abi and Saraya Al Salam.
– “salih_m_iraqi” account is my personal account and no one else has access to it.
– It was the president who proposed Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi for prime ministry and we support him.
– Iran told us they don’t want to interfere in Iraq’s affairs and currently they are not interfering.
– To choose Adil Abdul-Mahdi, I only coalesced with Hadi al-Amiri. I was shocked from Abdul-Mahdi’s performance, he was unsuccessful in all works.
– Pompeo phone call with Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi is interfering in Iraq’s affairs and of it repeats we oppose Allawi.
– I ask the new government to prepare for the early election by the end of the year, since early election is victory of the movement and blood of martyrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:28 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:47 pm

Russian Platform #Idliberation
Raised fist
@RussiaConnects
Replying to
@HannahB4LiviMP
Are memories so very short in Scotland? Have you forgotten the hundreds of thousands who walked your streets to protest the imminent attack upon Iraq wished for by both Bush & Blair? Has amnesia taken you over. The "somethingmustbedone-ism" has clearly got you in its grip again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next