Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+4
Talos
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:42 pm

https://koptisch.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/wie-islamisten-in-hanau-junge-leute-fur-den-dschihad-anwerben/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:43 pm

IWN
@A7_Mirza
·
4m
#Syria
Breaking: Resistance forces and Syrian Army liberated Tal Kalariyah and Kalariyah #الكلارية in western gate of #Aleppo #حلب city.
Clashes continue in Rashedin 4 district.

HD map: https://iswnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/6-Aleppo-cut3-9feb20-20bah98-copy.jpg

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 EQV1Yn-X0AAAtLf?format=jpg&name=medium

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:02 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:12 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

https://koptisch.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/wie-islamisten-in-hanau-junge-leute-fur-den-dschihad-anwerben/

My daughter will (perhaps) go to a school in Hanau for 3.5 years. I told her about this and to be careful.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:26 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:41 pm

"Imagine if these genocidal fanatics controlled a county next door to yours."

With a clear and sober look at it, there is nothing to "imagine" - we are already/still controlled by genocidal fanatics. They work here in the government, in ministries or as board members in large corporations and banks ...

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:57 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:04 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
5m
New footage of Syrian Army troops capturing historical town in #Idlib https://is.gd/b3WGti #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:27 pm

Aleppo/Idlib:

Rojava Network
@RojavaNetwork
·
5m
SANA: "Syria army has captured and fully secured Al-Zarbah"

Andrew 🇸🇾🇨🇾
@AndrewBritani
·
21h
Idlib province % on who controls what.

Turkish backed terrorists | 55%

Syrian Army and allies | 45%

Data from 7.30pm Syrian local time.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 JJ6s7vo

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:42 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
2m
BREAKING: Iranian #Zafar satellite (remote sensing) has been launched into space.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
2m
BREAKING: Iranian #Zafar satellite (remote sensing) has been launched into space.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 949160760

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:02 pm

Thread:

Now let's check out why each of these statements is hilarious.

1. They've announced the "ejection of Iran" before. They never say *how*.
2. Direct Iranian presence in Syria is minimal.
3. 'Within a year' = the elections will be over before we can see how that turns out, so 

On 'hitting all deliveries':

1. This is just like when they say "THIS TIME we're gonna target Sayyid Nasrallah', as if they could *totally* have done it before if they wanted.
2. The Sayyid already told them, more than a year ago: "we got all we need now, so don't bother"

On 'Iran's Vietnam':

1. He's about a decade late. The whole Syrian war was meant to be the Resistance Axis's Vietnam. That plan is long dead.
2. Again, how? By largely ineffective and strategically meaningless bombings every couple of months? Does this guy know what Vietnam was?

The Wahhabi-Takfiri Contras were meant to be the 'Vietnam' element, except they forgot that the Resistance Axis is the real Vietcong here, happy to take on both Contras and Imperialists-in-Person.

After failure of the original Syrian War plan, it's hilarious to imagine a few flagrant but meaningless bombings are going to suddenly make this 'Vietnam'. And if they're just gonna start outright bombing Syria daily, that won't lead to Iran's Vietnam- but 'Israel's 2nd July War.

https://twitter.com/IbnRiad/status/1226498886660972545

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:48 pm

It will take a lot of time and help, but such wounds will never really heal.

Sad   Sad   Sad

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 63862118

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:49 pm

"by Böhse Tante
Zionist War Minister Naftali Bennett:
- We will eject Iran from Syria within a year
- We used to hit only some Hezballah deliveries, now we'll target them all
- We will turn Syria into Iran's "Vietnam"

According to Israel own military Hezbollah has 200,000 rockets and missiles in Lebanon including 14,000 guided Zelza 2 and fajr 5 missiles so Israel Cleary failed to stop Iranian missiles getting to Lebanon.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:51 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
47s
Military Situation In Syria On February 9, 2020 (Map Update) http://dlvr.it/RPhwJh

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 EQWhgaIU4AA-hkh?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:52 pm

But you should watch it!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:58 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:01 pm

@ASBreakingNews
·
2m

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
9s
BREAKING: #iran’s satellite launch into space has failed

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:01 pm

AFP news agency
@AFP
#UPDATE A general election surge in support for Sinn Fein, once the political wing of the IRA, on Sunday upset Ireland's traditional two-party grip on power

Interesting development remember when Hamas political wing won in Gaza they blockaded Gaza will they do the same to Ireland? Considering IRA close ties to Hamas, Iran, Syria and Gaddafi Libya.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:06 pm

"AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
BREAKING: #iran’s satellite launch into space has failed"

No big deal it usually takes a country dozens of attempts before mastering it. It took Iran hundreds of times before being able to accurately guide their ballistic missiles.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:11 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
2m
120 Syrian, Russian Airstrikes Target Militant Positions In Western, Southwestern Aleppo

https://southfront.org/120-syrian-russian-airstrikes-target-militant-positions-in-western-southwestern-aleppo/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:15 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
@ASBreakingNews
·
2m

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
9s
BREAKING: #iran’s satellite launch into space has failed

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Mada Masr مدى مصر
@MadaMasr
Dozens of armed militants attacked three security checkpoints near the village of Joura, south of the North Sinai city of Sheikh Zuwayed, on Sunday morning. At least seven security forces were killed and five others injured, according to security and medical sources

Those Sinai peninsula militants are a joke they are right on the border with Israel and the only attack I know of carried out by them was a attack in which 8 Israeli soldiers were killed in 2013 and that was probably Hamas that crossed over from Gaza not them.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:33 pm

https://vestnikkavkaza.net/news/Latvia-starts-military-building-on-border-with-Russia-media-reports.html

Has anyone heard news about Defender 2020? Any English twitter about it?

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:39 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:47 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next