Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante on Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:30 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante on Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:43 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3 Min.
The Syrian army takes control of the town of Mariuda, in the Alepo countryside

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
4 Min.
Tall Al-Eis under army cntrl...uncnfrmd

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
8 Min.
Al-Hasakah
Killing and wounding of a number of SDF members near the village of Al-Ashiteh in the countryside of Merkada, due to the targeting of a police patrol by unknown persons with automatic weapons

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:01 am

So eventually not "accidental" ... ???

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:07 am

Fuck Trump btw...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:09 am

Yeah, with a broomstick.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:25 am

interfax

Dear Fat Mike:
Putin, Lukashenko agree to continue pursuing deeper integration - Kozak
Volume, price of oil shipments from Russia to Belarusian refineries to be discussed between business entities - Kozak
Kozak promises to help reach commercial agreements on oil shipments between Russian, Belarusian companies
Russia to continue shipping oil to Belarus on commercial terms without discounts
Russia to supply gas to Belarus in 2020 based on 2019 terms - Kozak

Dear Fat Mike:
Lavrov expresses solidarity with Caracas in opposing U.S. sanctions
Moscow, Caracas to continue developing military-technical cooperation
Russia, Venezuela to broaden energy cooperation amid U.S. sanctions
Russia rejects sanctions on Venezuela - Lavrov
Venezuelan patriots should be united by the issue of lifting sanctions
Lavrov urges Venezuelan opposition to return to 'civilized field' via elections
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:37 am

bounce bounce pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:42 am

Exclamation Question Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:54 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:30 am

Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:35 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:41 am

Somehow I missed that, found it on liveuamap atm.

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2020/7-february-syrian-civil-defense-our-teams-documented-that

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:44 am

Someone with more experience can surely find out the hundredumptieth times that pic was used before. 

Interesting they forgot the gas. Perhaps in a hurry. SAA & RuAF were too fast?

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:54 am

Only one reasonable answer.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:13 am

But as mainly the rest of the world is paying for it ...

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi on Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:01 am

63 cities do not have enough money to pay their bills and total municipal debt now stands at $323 billion...

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 20649
#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Ezgif-61

Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi on Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:38 am

Commercial database that maps movements of millions of cellphones is deployed by immigration and border authorities
Federal Agencies Use Cellphone Location Data for Immigration Enforcement
http://archive.is/2kPaU
https://www.wsj.com/articles/federal-agencies-use-cellphone-location-data-for-immigration-enforcement-11581078600
►Trump administration has bought access to a commercial database that maps the movements of millions of cellphones in America and is using it for immigration and border enforcement to detect undocumented immigrants and others who may be entering the U.S. unlawfully.
►location data is drawn from ordinary cellphone apps, including those for games, weather and e-commerce, for which the user has granted permission to log the phone’s location.
►has used the data to help identify immigrants who were later arrested.
►uses the information to look for cellphone activity in unusual places, such as remote stretches of desert that straddle the Mexican border.

===========

The 'New Way Forward' Act

Garcia brags that the bill will break the “prison to deportation pipeline.” How does the bill do that? Under current U.S. law, legal U.S. immigrants can be deported if they commit an “aggravated felony” or a “crime of moral turpitude” – that is, a vile, depraved act, like molesting a child. Under the New Way Forward Act, “crimes of moral turpitude” are eliminated entirely as a justification for deportation. And the category of “aggravated felony” gets circumscribed too.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind on Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:55 am

Zambeezi wrote:Commercial database that maps movements of millions of cellphones is deployed by immigration and border authorities
Federal Agencies Use Cellphone Location Data for Immigration Enforcement
http://archive.is/2kPaU
https://www.wsj.com/articles/federal-agencies-use-cellphone-location-data-for-immigration-enforcement-11581078600
►Trump administration has bought access to a commercial database that maps the movements of millions of cellphones in America and is using it for immigration and border enforcement to detect undocumented immigrants and others who may be entering the U.S. unlawfully.
►location data is drawn from ordinary cellphone apps, including those for games, weather and e-commerce, for which the user has granted permission to log the phone’s location.
►has used the data to help identify immigrants who were later arrested.
►uses the information to look for cellphone activity in unusual places, such as remote stretches of desert that straddle the Mexican border.

===========

The 'New Way Forward' Act

Garcia brags that the bill will break the “prison to deportation pipeline.” How does the bill do that? Under current U.S. law, legal U.S. immigrants can be deported if they commit an “aggravated felony” or a “crime of moral turpitude” – that is, a vile, depraved act, like molesting a child. Under the New Way Forward Act, “crimes of moral turpitude” are eliminated entirely as a justification for deportation. And the category of “aggravated felony” gets circumscribed too.

Welp, there ya go. Real time location tracking. That’s pretty much it folks.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld on Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:58 am

clownworld wrote:Donald Trump was “apoplectic” with Boris Johnson during a phone call to discuss the prime minister's decision to allow Chinese firm Huawei a role in Britain's 5G mobile phone network.

Citing unnamed officials in London and Washington, the Financial Times said the president was livid during the exchange last week after Mr Johnson's government said Huawei could have a limited role in building Britain's 5G mobile network despite warnings from the Trump administration.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/trump-boris-johnson-huawei-phone-call-angry-5g-a9322826.html

Ha ha ha. Farage's got some explaining to do to his American chums. They were told that because UK would have Brexit that subsequently the U.S. would be able to dictate to the UK much more.

Huawei: Senior Tories want Huawei 'ruled out' of 5G plans

Senior Conservatives have written to Tory MPs to raise concerns about the government's decision to allow Huawei to play a role in the UK's 5G network.

In a letter, the group - which includes four ex-cabinet ministers - said there were alternatives to the Chinese firm.

They want "high-risk" vendors to be ruled out now, or phased out over time.

The letter comes as US vice-president Mike Pence said the US was "profoundly disappointed" with the UK's decision.

The letter from Sir Iain Duncan Smith, Owen Paterson, David Davis, Damian Green, Tobias Ellwood and Bob Seely, which has been seen by the BBC, says some MPs were "working to find a better solution".

"We are seeking to identify a means by which we ensure that only trusted vendors are allowed as primary contractors into our critical national infrastructure," it says.

"Trusted vendors would be companies from countries that have fair market competition, rule of law, respect human rights, data privacy and non-coercive government agencies."

#####

I think shachalnur perhaps could have right idea when he talked of the two factions of rothschild and rockefeller now being rivals and how we're seeing it play out on the world stage. Boris Johnson's background, past and current actions and the circles he's in points towards him very much being part of the current UK establishment (rothschild). He has history of actually being rather fond of the EU, nevertheless he "reformed" himself to be one of the cheerleaders for Brexit and has now got the Brexit ball rolling, though the most important part of Brexit is still not completed as it remains to be seen how close a relationship he will go for when the trade negotiations start with the EU. In other words, it's possible he could opt for a Brexit in name only or weak Brexit scenario.

And who of these pro-US Tories(rockefeller), now trying to get him to change his stance on Huawei, would be able to stop him? Because when it comes down to it they would have an incredibly hard time ever finding a successful replacement for Boris. Every other conservative leader in the last 30 years has been unpopular from day one, neither do they have anyone in their ranks currently who could command the support of voters like Boris can. But at the same time the current US admin (rockefeller) and the select number of pro-US tories + Farage aren't going to let the Huawei issue rest - after all Brexit for them was never about "reclaiming sovereignty" instead it was all about making the UK's influence weaker and therefore making the UK easier to be exploited and pushed around by the US when it comes the big issues, Huawei being one of them.

If you're interested go to 18:30 in this video and see how Farage is so keen to convince his audience that the Huawei decision is bad, but he loses the argument miserably.

Anyway point being, I think the past three years of Brexit fiasco could prove to just be a warm up for the increased conflicts within the UK Tory party that comes next.

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi on Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:05 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi on Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:16 am

Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi on Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:20 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
2h
We have seen thousands of explosions by suicide bombers - vehicles- never anything like this from one vehicle
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:06 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:07 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:41 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2m
The picture summarizes many of the administrative borders of Idlib/Alepo countryside

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 EQQCPtyXkAAAm75?format=png&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
7m
Updating the map of the region after the advance of the Syrian army

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 EQQBKS9WkAUlLch?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi on Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:01 pm

Aldin
🇧🇦
@aldin_ww
This is approximate line of TAF deployment around Idlib city,
#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 EQQCMfHXkAEz6zy?format=jpg&name=small

other checkpoints likely to withdraw as we have saw yesterday when TAF withdraw its forces from CP at Tell Touqan.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi on Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:11 pm

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 EQNOeRxWoAM9ae3?format=jpg&name=small
Shocked

Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum