Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

+9
Zambeezi
The Original Mind
Terviseks
boris
Pillar2
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 11 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:31 am

You know what they call projection in psychology? When you blame others for what you do - especially this "by intent".

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 11 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:56 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1 Std.
URGENT: #CoronaVirus - 

Suspected #WuhanVirus cases in #China:
1/27 5,974
1/28 6,973
1/29 9,239
1/30 12,167
1/31 15,238

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1 Std.
BREAKING URGENT:#coronavirus: NHC’s latest count: 9,692 confirmed cases, 213 dead. #WuhanVirus #ChinaVirus #nCoV2020

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:59 am

Global: MilitaryInfo
@Global_Mil_Info
·
1h
#BREAKING: The U.S. State Department has issued a LEVEL 4 (DO NOT TRAVEL) travel advisory for the entirety of mainland #China.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:07 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:10 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3m
BREAKING: #GERMANY Confirms another case of #CoronaVirus in Bayern

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:12 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:15 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
51m
HONG KONG CLOSES SCHOOLS UNTIL MARCH

- Wow...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:52 pm

Global Times
@globaltimesnews
·
1m
#Breaking: First two cases of novel #coronavirus confirmed in Russia: RT

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:57 pm

FIRST 2 CORONAVIRUS CASES RECORDED IN RUSSIA, ONE IN TRANS-BAIKAL TERRITORY, ANOTHER IN TYUMEN REGION, BOTH CHINESE CITIZENS - RUSSIAN DEPUTY PM GOLIKOVA

Chinese citizens with Russian residency to be quarantined for 14 days after crossing border - Golikova
GOLIKOVA: ALL RUSSIAN CITIZENS STAYING IN HAINAN TO BE BROUGHT BACK HOME BEFORE FEBRUARY 4

Russia not planning to restrict mail, cargo transportation services with China - Golikova

RUSSIAN DEPUTY PM GOLIKOVA: WE EXPECT COUNTERPARTS FROM CHINA TO COOPERATE WITH US TO DEVELOP CORONAVIRUS VACCINE

GOLIKOVA: NEW FLIGHTS REGIME WITH CHINA TO BE INTRODUCED STARTING FROM 12:00 A.M. ON FEB 1

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:01 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:21 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:51 pm

Scientists have discovered that two strains of coronavirus could cause an outbreak of pneumonia in China

this outbreak was caused by at least two different 2019-nCoV strains. Most likely, it began a few months before the health authorities learned about its existence and began to officially inform

having studied the sets of small mutations in two dozen complete 2019-nCoV virus genomes, whose samples were extracted from the blood of patients in hospitals in Wuhan and other cities of China.

https://nauka.tass.ru/nauka/7657713?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=smm_social_share

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:01 pm

Gregor Peter
@L0gg0l
·
4m
INDIAN STUDY SAYS AMINO RESIDUES OF HIV FOUND IN CORONAVIRUS "UNLIKELY FORTUITOUS IN NATURE" #nCov2019

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:41 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:57 pm

There are discussions about this on Gregor Peter's account.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Gregor Peter
@L0gg0l
·
4m
INDIAN STUDY SAYS AMINO RESIDUES OF HIV FOUND IN CORONAVIRUS "UNLIKELY FORTUITOUS IN NATURE" #nCov2019

Here is the full study:

https://biorxiv-cache.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/2020.01.30.927871.full.pdf

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:23 pm

blue wizard from the east wrote:
@L0gg0l
·
4m

Here is the full study:

It is getting more and more interesting. I found this study linked to the Wikipedia-article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novel_coronavirus_(2019-nCoV)#cite_note-69

After I posted it here, I wanted to read the paragraph again, but it was deleted already! It is still in the history. (This study is not peer-reviewed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:25 pm

@L0gg0l
·
4m

Here is the full study:

It is getting more and more  interesting. I found this study linked to the Wikipedia-article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novel_coronavirus_(2019-nCoV)#cite_note-69

After I posted it here, I wanted to read the paragraph again, but it was deleted already! It is still in the history. (This study is not peer-reviewed.)

Better to be archived. This really looks suspicious...

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 11 1149841162

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:28 pm

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
·
2m
BREAKING: The number of confirmed coronavirus cases has passed ten thousand, as deaths rise to 258.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:29 pm

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
·
48s
BREAKING: Spain confirms first case of coronavirus

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:35 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
53s
BREAKING: #WUHAN the epicenter of #coronavirus reports 1,347 new cases and 45 new deaths

Now imagine if it gonna learn fly or jump on birds...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:39 pm

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3047667/china-coronavirus-beijing-confirms-use-anti-hiv-drugs-some

https://headtopics.com/uk/coronavirus-cure-hiv-drug-could-stop-deadly-disease-in-major-breakthrough-revealed-10890704

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-abbvie-hiv-idUSKBN1ZP0QK

https://www.thestreet.com/lifestyle/health/abbvie-hiv-drugs-being-tested-as-possible-coronavirus-antidote

It seems to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:42 pm

blue wizard from the east wrote:https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3047667/china-coronavirus-beijing-confirms-use-anti-hiv-drugs-some

https://headtopics.com/uk/coronavirus-cure-hiv-drug-could-stop-deadly-disease-in-major-breakthrough-revealed-10890704

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-abbvie-hiv-idUSKBN1ZP0QK

https://www.thestreet.com/lifestyle/health/abbvie-hiv-drugs-being-tested-as-possible-coronavirus-antidote

It seems to work.

Aye, that's true. I shared this a week ago in this topic:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
19m
#CoronaVirus- Japanese media reported that the Chinese Health Commission recommended the use of AIDS medicines to treat Wuhan pneumonia. When new drugs are not currently available, lopinavir and ritonavir tablets can be used to treat Wuhan pneumonia.

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 11 EPN4kyWWoAArytO?format=jpg&name=900x900

China names HIV drugs as part of treatment plan for Wuhan virus

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/01/26/asia-pacific/science-health-asia-pacific/china-hiv-drugs-treatment-wuhan-virus/#.Xi2ykWhKgUE

This infos made me suspicius already. Now this Indian study...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:27 am

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:18 pm

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 11 Ezgif_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next