Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

+9
Zambeezi
The Original Mind
Terviseks
boris
Pillar2
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 10 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by blue wizard from the east Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:50 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:@blue wizard from the east

"More about this crazy story:

https://coercioncode.com/2020/01/24/unbelievable-gates-foundation-predicted-65-million-deaths-via-coronavirus-3-months-ago/

If this is really true, Xi would attack immediately."

You really think? Perhaps he would, but not militarily. If this is really true the whole world (except a few idiot vassals) can clearly see, which criminals they are. Time is on China's side. 

Methinks.

pirat

Up to now this is just a crazy conspiracy theory. But maybe that's why the US plane, that is evacuating the US citizens to California is diverted to an Airforce base. Question

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 10 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:00 pm

https://dailyreckoning.com/contagion/

About possible impacts on global economy. They already speak about a "Black Swan".

Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:06 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:08 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
2 Std.
#CoronaVirus- #TORONTO- Suspected cases of coronavirus in Ontario up to 23 from 19

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3 Std.
URGENT: China's National Health Commission reports 12167 suspected cases, that’s an increase of 4148 from 24H ago.

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3 Std.
BREAKING: Cases of new #coronavirus registered in all #Chinese regions now

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:08 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
2 Std.
URGENT: 3 Japanese people who were evacuated from #Wuhan, the epicentre of the virus- have tested positive for #coronavirus

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:15 am

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaOne
·
12m
FRANCE DECLARES A FIFTH CASE CORONAVIRUS - HEALTH MINISTER

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
BREAKING:#GERMANY- another suspected case of #CoronaVirus in #Potsdam, #Deutschland

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3h
Shanghaist reports 170 dead, 7,184 infections, 9,239 suspected cases

https://shanghai.ist/2020/01/30/wuhan-coronavirus-update-170-dead-7184-infections-9239-suspected-cases/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:43 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:44 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
5m
RUSSIA TEMPORARILY STOPS ISSUING ENTRY VISA TO CHINA NATIONALS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:47 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
14m
RUSSIA CLOSES BORDER TO CHINA

- Wow..

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:48 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:19 am

In 2003, during the first outbreak of SARS, Alexander Chepurnov worked on a vaccine. Even then, he was faced with a problem: it was impossible to test the antidote on experimental animals. The usual laboratory rabbits, guinea pigs, rats did not fit - they did not react at all to the injected drugs. Tests, visual inspection did not give at least some reliable picture. What will happen this time?

RAT IS NOT A HELP
https://www.kp.ru/daily/27082.4/4153975/

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:26 pm

Russian Education Ministry extends Chinese students' vacation till March 2

Teens, children run lesser risk of contracting novel coronavirus - Russian Health Ministry

Fifty-four people hospitalized in Kazakhstan with coronavirus-like symptoms - Kazakh Health Ministry

RESTRICTIONS AT CROSSINGS ON BORDER WITH CHINA EXCLUSIVELY TEMPORARY MEASURE, RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY TO NOTIFY BEIJING OF THIS - RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT
RUSSIAN TRANSPORT MINISTRY, BORDER SERVICE IMPOSE RESTRICTIONS ON PASSAGE VIA CERTAIN CHECKPOINTS AT BORDER WITH CHINA STARTING JAN 31 - GOVT DIRECTIVE

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:37 pm

Big Pharma, Big Money, Big Bizniz will not be interested to save us cattle. 

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:24 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:46 pm

Oh no!

pale

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:17 pm

Westerners would sit at home and shat their pints.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:45 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
21 Min.
South Korea reports 2 new cases of #coronavirus, raising total in South Korea  to 6 cases

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:31 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:33 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:47 pm

Eastern Lion 东方军事爱好者 #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 10 1f1e8-1f1f3 #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 10 1f1f8-1f1fe #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 10 1f1fe-1f1ea #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 10 1f1ee-1f1f7 #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 10 1f1f7-1f1fa @Sunkway_China
2 Std.
The protest itself is multifaceted.
But some people who know nothing except protest are really annoying.
For example, those who call on Chinese people to go on the street to protest to "fight the virus".

Eastern Lion 东方军事爱好者 #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 10 1f1e8-1f1f3 #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 10 1f1f8-1f1fe #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 10 1f1fe-1f1ea #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 10 1f1ee-1f1f7 #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 10 1f1f7-1f1fa @Sunkway_China
3 Std.
Unfortunately, the Chinese epidemic is becoming a political tool for imperialists and racists.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:56 pm

So what do you think? This the real deal? Pandemic incoming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:01 pm

Depends. 

As long as the "Westerners" see it as more important to spread propaganda vitriol on everyone who doesn't bow to their agenda instead of cooperation, pandemic has a good chance to happen.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:13 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:47 pm

The Original Mind wrote:So what do you think? This the real deal? Pandemic incoming?

Well, videos and photos, together with informations, look pretty scary. Developement depends if it will mutate futher. Certainly it has pandemic potential (even WHO said it I think but I'm not sure).

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:So what do you think? This the real deal? Pandemic incoming?

Well, videos and photos, together with informations, look pretty scary. Developement depends if it will mutate futher. Certainly it has pandemic potential (even WHO said it I think but I'm not sure).

Oh, immediately as I posted this and opened Twitter this came up:

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
3m
CORONAVIRUS IS INTERNATIONAL HEALTH EMERGENCY: WORLD HEALTH ORG

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:49 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
14m
The source of Coronavirus is unclear - WHO

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:49 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
11m
The whole world needs to be on alert now - WHO

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:50 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next