Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

+9
Zambeezi
The Original Mind
Terviseks
boris
Pillar2
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 7 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:22 pm

"In this report you will see footage from inside the event from the members of the emergency epidemic board in this simulation consisting of representatives from major banks, the UN, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Johnson and Johnson, logistical powerhouses, the media as well as officials from China and America’s CDC just to name a few. This simulation also includes news reports that were fabricated just for this exercise — please keep that in mind because they are eerily similar to reports we are currently seeing regarding this real-world coronavirus outbreak."

Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 7 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:17 pm

That virus will have some impct on economy, perhaps not only in China.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:19 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
2m
BREAKING: #USA- #coronarvirus 75 suspected cases

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:23 pm

A frend works as freelancer in transporting. Every NewYear the orders decrease, this will have some impact.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:32 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:33 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:35 pm

Ride a black swan, stockmarket. Methinks a lot more will become "volatile".

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:56 pm

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaOne
·
6h
TOTAL NUMBER OF CORONAVIRUS CASES IN CHINA REACHES 2,051 - STATE TV

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:20 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:20 am

Global Times
@globaltimesnews
·
4m
#Breaking: Mongolia closed its border with China on Monday amid the outbreak of the #WuhanCoronavirus. It also closed crossings for auto vehicles and pedestrian traffic, and called for all public gatherings to be canceled: reports

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:21 am

China News 中国新闻网
@Echinanews
·
1h
Experts have successfully isolated the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in the environmental samples of a seafood market in Wuhan, indicating that the virus stems from wild animals on sale at the market.

http://www.ecns.cn/news/society/2020-01-27/detail-ifzsyram6092505.shtml

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:31 am

Before anyone panics I have not yet heard of any negroid or caucasian infections nor any infections of people who HAVEN'T been to China,which begs the question what the hell has gone wrong in China

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Terviseks Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:48 am

Just pray it doesn't reach India.. because once it's there, it's game over as they live in filthier conditions than China and are more packed than the Chinese

Terviseks

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:20 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
3m
One confirmed Coronavirus case in Hong Kong turned serious from stable

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:27 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
1m
EPIDEMIC SPREADS - CHINA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:46 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:01 pm

Coronavirus from China not transmittable via packages - Rospotrebnadzor head

Russian Academy of Sciences president fears global coronavirus spread by spring if current sickness rates persist
GROWTH IN NUMBER OF NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES SLOWS DOWN - ROSPOTREBNADZOR HEAD POPOVA

Rospotrebnadzor head: We know of 30 medications tested in Chinese clinics to treat coronavirus-infected patients
About 30 medications effective against novel coronavirus - Onishchenko

No cases of novel coronavirus in Russia - Rospotrebnadzor
Russia screens over 1.3 mln people for coronavirus - Rospotrebnadzor

Two Russian research institutes working on vaccine from new type of coronavirus - Rospotrebnadzor director

http://www.interfax.com/news.asp?y=2020&m=1&d=27&pg=2

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:14 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:20 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:44 pm

this pathogen first entered the human population on December 17 last year or in neighboring days

..Evolutionary biologists from the PRC Academy of Sciences compared small differences in the genome of different 2019-nCoV coronavirus samples and found that ...
https://tass.ru/obschestvo/7613587?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=smm_social_share

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 7 3700336097

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:01 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:16 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:45 pm

01/27 19:26 Mishustin orders organization of operational HQ for interaction between relevant executive authorities in connection with coronavirus
ROSPOTREBNADZOR GIVEN 2 DAYS TO DRAFT PLAN TO PREVENT, CONTROL CORONAVIRUS SPREADING - GOVT WEBSITE
Interfax

... so now Russia going mad too affraid

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:03 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
17m
BREAKING- #ChinaCoronaVirus - VIDEO- Our privately acquired footages of the streets of China, multiple cities turned into ghost towns. The video was too long to put on Twitter, we’ve put it on our YouTube channel.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:12 pm

Your Home Timeline
AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
42s
BREAKING: #Canada confirms 2nd #coronavirus case in #Ontario

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:29 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
1h
Philippines To Deport 500 Chinese People To Prevent Spread Of Coronavirus

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/philippines-deport-500-chinese-people-prevent-spread-coronavirus

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:50 pm

Shocked

They are fast.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next