Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Mr Badger
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
Talos
khnum
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:04 pm

Afair I heard about it >20 years ago ...

"Coming wars will be about clean water" or alike.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:28 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:32 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:50 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
15m
-update-

US Special Operations Forces and Afghan Commandos were able to recover the remains of the USAF pilots & CIA officers near the crash site.

They initially were forced to retreat at dawn when the Taliban tried to ambush them near the plane wreck.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:07 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

bounce
#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1778904525

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:57 pm

Ibn Riad - ابن رياض
@IbnRiad
·
43s
“Deal of the Century”: if the Palestinian people give up their arms, they will be granted a state with “Abu Dis” as its capital

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:59 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
18m
#USA- #defense: Bases will be established along the common border with #IRAN near Sulaimaniya, Halabja, and #Erbil - Kurdistan

Trump yet again fails to "bring the troops home"...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:01 pm

LIVE: President Trump News Conference

LIVE: Trump unveils peace plan for Israel-Palestine conflict during joint statement with Netanyahu

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:01 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:07 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
1m
Trump’s peace deal is a dead deal. Here is why

• Half of West Bank is already controlled by Israel
• Right of return for the Palestinian refugees denied
• Jerusalem is restricted
• Gaza is squeezed
• Palestinian administration is coerced

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/done-deal-how-peace-process-sold-out-palestinians-cloned

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:08 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
38s
#DealOfTheCentury (for Israel).

Trump's biggest financial sponsor, Sheldon 'We must Nuke Iran' Adelson sitting in the front row.

What a circus, lol.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:14 pm

In short, two criminals...

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:17 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
38s
Urgent
Trump: Netanyahu and Gantz have expressed support for the US peace plan

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:18 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Urgent
Administration officials: The United States will recognize settlements in the West Bank.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:19 pm

Steve Herman
@W7VOA
·
2m
His 80 page Middle East plan is the most detailed ever put forward with “precise technical solutions” and includes a “realistic two-state solution,” says
@POTUS

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 291fc010

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:28 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
BREAKING: Under #Trump’s #DealOfTheCentury, Palestinians to have capital in east #Jerusalem, double territory, Trump says

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:29 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
54s
Trump’s Palestine peace deal

• Detailed maps on the land swap
• Condition-based PA state
• Jerusalem remains Israel’s “undivided” capital
• Doubling the PA territory, PA capital in the East Jerusalem
• Mount temple status quo to be preserved
• 4 -year-timetable

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:33 pm

Seems like Aleppo operation was launched...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:33 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

In short, two criminals...

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1619689188

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2386987284

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by impressed Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:41 pm

Big news and amazing decision from the UK gov today to allow Huawei to have a role in its 5g networks, despite the incredible pressure from the US demanding Huawei be banned.

Actually even the Republican Trump sycophant Newt Gingrich had the honesty to sum it up well I think:

impressed

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:42 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
#Netanyahu: “#Trump's peace plan is exceptional”

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:44 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
54s

• 4 -year-timetable

How can Jerusalem be Israels undivided capital yet East Jerusalem be PA capital?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:45 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
9m
TRUMP SAYS HE WANTS TO WORK WITH ALL PARTIES ON MIDEAST VISION

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:47 pm

Talos wrote:Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
54s

• 4 -year-timetable

How can Jerusalem be Israels undivided capital yet East Jerusalem be PA capital?

He means East Jerusalem as territory, not the city, regarding palistinians. Abu Dis should be Palestinian "capital" in Eastern jerusalem, I think:

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 ToTXsmH

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:50 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
3m
-breaking-

Trump greenlights Netanyahu to annex at least 1/3 of the West Bank.

Never forget that Oman, Bahrain and the UAE were present in that room.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:55 pm

Just reject the deal and move on the PA just need to resist in the West bank like Hamas resists in Gaza.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by wtf Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:55 pm

Jesus, what a shitshow.

wtf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next