Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Mr Badger
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
Talos
khnum
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by aysee Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:27 pm

House Democrats may call new impeachment witnesses if Senate doesn't

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/478843-house-democrats-may-call-new-impeachment-witnesses-if-senate-doesnt

Checkmate against the orange fucker. Though this probably means he is more likely to do something stupid to try and see if it helps him stay in office, such as provoking Iran again.

aysee

Back to top Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:57 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:25 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:29 pm

Want to see the pic, WasteOfSpace Pompus and the German dwarf.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:33 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:36 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
33m
Nearly 50 Syrian soldiers killed in last 72 hours: Russian military https://is.gd/0Nw21p #Aleppo #Idlib #Syria

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:46 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
28m
BREAKING: #ISRAEL - IED (balloon explosive) exploded over Sderot, Israel 🇮🇱

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:47 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
12m
BREAKING: explosion in #Baghdad
#Iraq

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:55 pm

Molly Olmstead
@OlmsteadMolly
3 U.S. contractor fatalities after rocket strike near U.S. Embassy

Shit about to hit the fan if this is true.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:06 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:10 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:12 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:12 pm

Talos wrote:
Molly Olmstead
@OlmsteadMolly
3 U.S. contractor fatalities after rocket strike near U.S. Embassy

Shit about to hit the fan if this is true.

John Basham Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
@JohnBasham
·
11m
FLASH: 3 American Civilian Contractors Reportedly Critically Wounded In An Explosion in Baghdad. Possible Missile Attack Reported But Not Yet Confirmed!
#Iraq

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%86/332063/%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%AB%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AB%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%81%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AE%D9%84-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%82

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
46s
BREAKING: 3 civilians injured from an IED explosion inside a bus in #Baghdad #Iraq

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:21 pm

Just need to add Arabic articles don't indicate that injured are US citizens...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:24 pm

Hans S
@Hans11160S
·
1m
MAJOR: 16 U.S soldiers killed in Iranian strikes on al-Asad base in Iraq – media reports
@FortRussNews

https://www.fort-russ.com/2020/01/major-16-u-s-soldiers-killed-in-iranian-strikes-on-al-asad-base-in-iraq-media-reports/

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3m
URGENT: #IranAttacks 16 US military men with “fatal injuries” sustained during #Iran's retaliatory missile strikes on Ain Al-Assad base earlier this month have been taken to a hospital in camp Arifjan in Ahmed al-Jaber airbase in Kuwait, Kuwaiti MSM confirmed on Sunday. #IranVsUS

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 EOqsocyX4AAhE3N?format=jpg&name=medium

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
Some US soldiers were also flown to #Israel and some to #German hospitals post the #IranAttacks on #ainalasad #US Military base. The real number is for now, impossible to figure out. More reports will follow in the upcoming days.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:33 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Merkel: Al-Sarraj and Haftar did not participate in the conference despite their presence in Berlin, but we shared with them the results

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:04 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:05 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
24m
BREAKING URGENT: #ChinaVirus Chinese city of Wuhan reports 136 new cases of new type of the deadly coronavirus, raising total to 198 cases. #china

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aysee Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
24m
BREAKING URGENT: #ChinaVirus Chinese city of Wuhan reports 136 new cases of new type of the deadly coronavirus, raising total to 198 cases. #china

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Kcgreenec

aysee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:45 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
1m1 minute ago

US forces again intercept a Russ patrol in the village of Mustafaia in the Karaky district of northeastern Syria to prevent it from reaching the Semalka border crossing and reports that the US forces have attacked the Russ patrol and skirmishes have occurred physical between them

https://twitter.com/ynms79797979/status/1218997262405316608

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:48 pm

Y.N.M.S
‏@ynms79797979

Al-Hasakah:
American forces continue their deployment on the main roads in the city of Tal Tamr around the clock, against the backdrop of tension between American and Russian forces in northeastern Syria, where American forces rotate on the international road M4 in Tal Tamr, ....
west of Hasaka province, to prevent any movement of Russian forces in any direction Only the border roads with Turkey.

https://twitter.com/ynms79797979/status/1218996622618775552

Back to top Go down

Post by now this Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Does anyone know if US national guard is still deployed in Iraq? Because one of their troops found dead at Fort jackson. "Investigations are underway" to determine McGurran's cause of death...

Why yes they are...

Just putting together list of suspicious deaths since "All is well" Iranian missile attack on US Ain al Asad base in Iraq. So it's 7 such deaths since the strike that didn't kill or hurt anybody, as per orange thief.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/19-year-army-national-guard-soldier-found-dead/story?id=68180182

now this

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:52 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3m
URGENT: At least 2 officers shot in #Honolulu, #Hawaii, police on scene

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:00 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
BREAKING: Syrian militants launched drone attack against Hmeimim Base, air defence repels strike - Russian MoD

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202001191078080676-syrian-militants-launched-drone-attack-against-hmeimim-base-air-defence-repels-strike---russian-mod/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:04 pm

now this wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Does anyone know if US national guard is still deployed in Iraq? Because one of their troops found dead at Fort jackson. "Investigations are underway" to determine McGurran's cause of death...

Why yes they are...

Just putting together list of suspicious deaths since "All is well" Iranian missile attack on US Ain al Asad base in Iraq. So it's 7 such deaths since the strike that didn't kill or hurt anybody, as per orange thief.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/19-year-army-national-guard-soldier-found-dead/story?id=68180182

Interesting. Another way how to cover up casualties. Thanks for sharing!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:08 pm

now this wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

Why yes they are...

By whom? German sheep?

But I've already awaited such an "immiment attack". Will they kill a German general? Which country is next on their list? France, Italy, Greece?

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 1143234681

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:17 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next