Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Profanity
Terviseks
Böhse Tante
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
H10
The Original Mind
boris
Talos
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
15 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by speculation Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:29 am

Ibn Riad's take on Iran incident:

speculation

Back to top Go down

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:46 am

dumb and dumber wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Backdoors Embedded in DoD Microchips From China
http://www.scribd.com/doc/95282643/Backdoors-Embedded-in-DoD-Microchips-From-China

article
https://www.military.com/defensetech/2012/05/30/smoking-gun-proof-that-military-chips-from-china-are-infected

many articles on this

D&D: i'm not arguing with your premise about protected code i'm expanding the discussion about ways/means to alter/steal.

Yes - that is possible and probably attempted for common FPGA (Field-programmable gate array) used in certain military applications..
Here is how it can work - a certain area of the integrated circuit is designed in such a way to resonate and be accessed and controlled on a certain frequency which then takes control over the chip functionality.
Typically, FPGAs run a boot code that later permits loading a certain set of firmware. The hack cannot control that in an intelligent way but may alter the circuit response to instructions rendering it unuseable for its main purpose.
That again, is not hacking - it requires physical access to the electronics itself. Being it during design, production or usage.

OK, to make it short, it is not hacking. Which word would you prefer, for me it's getting boring. 

Can it be that you are pehaps able to accept that a non-expert may call it "hacking", even if it's not the right word for it?

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:00 am

Iran needs to ditch the Russian made air defence systems as Russia is in bed with Israel. Iran has the Bavar 373 system to replace the S300 and Iran has the Raad system that shot down US drone to replace the M1 Thor system, I wonder if the Thor system would of shot down that drone or not?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:13 am

Talos wrote:Iran needs to ditch the Russian made air defence systems as Russia is in bed with Israel. Iran has the Bavar 373 system to replace the S300 and Iran has the Raad system that shot down US drone to replace the M1 Thor system, I wonder if the Thor system would of shot down that drone or not?

Putin probably does double deal with Israel there are 1975,000 Russian jews in Israel including 30 Russian Oligarchs such as Abramovich whose worth
alone is $11 billion,you have a point I remember at one point it was suggested Israel has Syrian Russian Sam codes,they probably are better off
developing their own,they are certainly smart enough.Would the middle east be even worse without Russia-yes-but Russia has considerable reason not to sell out Israel.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:25 am

Oooops, what does that mean?

Question Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:31 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Oooops, what does that mean?

There is a strong undercurrent on Nazism in the Ukraine,last year they had commemorative stamps of WW2 SS commanders etc there also has been marches and rallies for neo-nazi's if you go looking use Duck Duck go or such Google has done its damndest to hide all this.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:34 am

Böhse Tante

"Putin probably does double deal with Israel there are 1975,000 Russian jews in Israel including 30 Russian Oligarchs such as Abramovich whose worth
alone is $11 billion,you have a point I remember at one point it was suggested Israel has Syrian Russian Sam codes,they probably are better off
developing their own,they are certainly smart enough.Would the middle east be even worse without Russia-yes-but Russia has considerable reason not to sell out Israel.

The Iranians are definitely smart enough to change the codes on their Russian made SAM systems but I don't know about the Syrians.

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:03 am

Talos wrote:Böhse Tante

"Putin probably does double deal with Israel there are 1975,000 Russian jews in Israel including 30 Russian Oligarchs such as Abramovich whose worth

The Iranians are definitely smart enough to change the codes on their Russian made SAM systems but I don't know about the Syrians.

looking at Iran's Air-Defense they have

200 upgraded American made MIM-23 Hawk systems
400 Upgraded Russian made S200s systems
50 Russian made 2K12 Kub systems
30 upgraded British made Rapier Missile systems
29 Russian made Tor missile systems
4 Russian made S300 systems
4 Russia made S-300PMU2 systems

Iranian homemade Air-Defense systems are

400 Sayyad-1 Systems
12 Bavar-373 Systems
300 Mersad systems
400 Raad-1,2 & Khordad-3 systems is the system that shot down US drone
200 Ya Zahra-3 systems
200 Herz-9 systems
150 Khordad 15 systems Most experts agree that this system is about as good as the S300 russian system
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:37 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Dayum, Iran made its point loud and clear.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by dumb and dumber Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:13 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
dumb and dumber wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Backdoors Embedded in DoD Microchips From China
http://www.scribd.com/doc/95282643/Backdoors-Embedded-in-DoD-Microchips-From-China

article
https://www.military.com/defensetech/2012/05/30/smoking-gun-proof-that-military-chips-from-china-are-infected

many articles on this

D&D: i'm not arguing with your premise about protected code i'm expanding the discussion about ways/means to alter/steal.

Yes - that is possible and probably attempted for common FPGA (Field-programmable gate array) used in certain military applications..
Here is how it can work - a certain area of the integrated circuit is designed in such a way to resonate and be accessed and controlled on a certain frequency which then takes control over the chip functionality.
Typically, FPGAs run a boot code that later permits loading a certain set of firmware. The hack cannot control that in an intelligent way but may alter the circuit response to instructions rendering it unuseable for its main purpose.
That again, is not hacking - it requires physical access to the electronics itself. Being it during design, production or usage.

OK, to make it short, it is not hacking. Which word would you prefer, for me it's getting boring. 

Can it be that you are pehaps able to accept that a non-expert may call it "hacking", even if it's not the right word for it?

Rolling Eyes

Just look at the fucking map.
No way in a million years an airplane or a cruise missile could have gotten there without being detected 20 times before.
The only thing to suddenly show on a Tehran radar would have been a ballistic missile which TOR cannot engage.
All discussions about hacking and EW are for idiots.

dumb and dumber

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:28 am

Keep an eye on Lebanon reports that Israel will try to assassinate Hassan Nasrallah which will unleash hell with Hezbollah having 200,000 rockets,missiles and suicide drones ready to attack Israel.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:38 am

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:22 am

Just a quick note regarding the Tor M1 codes given to Israel - it's over 10 years old email speaking about events prior the Georgian war (so prior August 2008). As email claims, it was a swap between Israel and Russia. Israel gave Russia the 'data link' code for Georgian UAVs made by Israelis, Russia gave Israel the codes for Iran's Tor-M1s.

Email also calims that Russia won't give S-300 to Iran most likely and is based on "source's friend" story. The whole email here:

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/64/64027_insight-russia-israel-georgia-mexico-defense-deals-and-swaps.html

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:44 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:33 am

khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Oooops, what does that mean?

There is a strong undercurrent on Nazism in the Ukraine,last year they had commemorative stamps of WW2 SS commanders etc there also has been marches and rallies for neo-nazi's if you go looking use Duck Duck go or such Google has done its damndest to hide all this.

I know this since 2014 and how the AZOV-types look like. But I wonder why Israel condemns it, and why now. For around 6 years it seemed they were fine with it, the same like they were/are supporting IS.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:49 am

Talos wrote:Böhse Tante

That was not me, I usually do not know such specifics about Israel.  Wink

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Happy 2020
WHO says new China virus could spread, it's warning all hospitals
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-pneumonia-who/who-says-new-china-virus-could-spread-its-warning-all-hospitals-idUSKBN1ZD16J
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/wuhan-virus-has-limited-human-to-human-transmission-but-could-spread-wider-who
(no worries... just a variation of another respiratory affliction - nose/throat/sinus.meh.)
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:23 pm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:26 pm

Yemen:
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:35 pm

speculation wrote:Ibn Riad's take on Iran incident:
His take on the anti-gov protests

A thread regarding the anti-government protests that sprung up today in Iran, and the failed imperial plot that they point towards.
https://twitter.com/IbnRiad/status/1216217400598761474
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:38 pm

BoJo  clown
Replace Iran nuclear plan with 'Trump deal' – PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51104386

►this was the result of Pompeo's EU threat visits last week.
EU's balls shrink even smaller. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:44 pm

Erdo's 'pride' ego now at stake. here. we. gooooooooooooooooooo
Michael Tanchum
‏ @michaeltanchum
LIBYA LATEST:
🔶HAFTAR in Amman, Jordan (Jordan supplies LNA)
🔶UAE sends 2 Soviet-era  military cargo planes
                 to Libya (now KZ private cargo use)
🔶ERDOĞAN: Turkey is ready "to teach a lesson" to Haftar

►but wait.......
there's moar!

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:50 pm

more proof of US goatfucker warehouse/storage in al Tanf pocket

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:10 pm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:24 pm

How many lies can you FIT into one statement?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:40 pm

looming election.
It's already starting...
yeah. we're going THERE again. smh

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:46 pm

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Tumblr_ntbg9shtKv1rpcl4mo1_250

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:54 pm

6 hrs warning.
precision targeting.
now (of course) 'it's a muricle'. lawzzzz yes. Rolling Eyes

God and Reuters.
Wat more do you need?
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:59 pm

see any irony here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next