Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
boris
Martial Rokossovsky
FoShizzle
Pillar2
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
shachalnur
Zambeezi
Talos
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
16 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by oink Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:33 pm

The Original Mind wrote:

Oh my...

If Trump didn't know who Soleimani was, who ordered the assassination?
Only more proof that israel is behind it, they knew all too well who he was.

Soleimani guided Hezbollah to it's victory is 2006
He visited Putin in 2015 and asked for help in Syria, Putin agreed
Iranian troops at israels doorstep
He visited Hamas right under the nose of israel.
Hezbollah killed an israeli general in sept 2019

Reason enough for israel to taken him out.

oink

Back to top Go down

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:43 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
I wonder why there’s so many stampedes at Islamic events. It happens frequently at the hajj.
Can happen anywhere wit such crowds. Several years ago we had one here in Germany at the "Love Parade" with many deaths and injuries. There were other events too, for example big soccer games in other countries.
Shocked
what happens? in dense crowds people fall like bowling pins.. push/stumble/panic/fall.... people on bottom of pile can't inflate their lungs cuz of weight.
typical cause of death is suffocation and punctured lungs/fractured ribs.

As a young woman (~19 yrs old) I had such an experience at a protest against Nazi party. Police were runing against us, someone stumbeled and I fell to the ground. Several policemen were trampeling over my body, the legs, back, one even hit my head. After I got up again, the others around me were panicking. I dunno why, in such situations (I had some others, one as child with a big angry dog) I always react "icecold". I knew I must make my muscles as hard as possible to get no dangerous injuries.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:43 pm

Double

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:43 pm

oink wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:

Oh my...

Not quite he most likely did give the order, this interview was in 2015 he likely had a options package dropped on his desk that morning
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:48 pm

Neocons WANT the 'fog of war' to cover all this shit up.. people will forget QUICKLY if 'war' breaks out.
Persians (like Putin) will be SMART enough NOT to give it to them.
Smoldering THREATS (w/o 'action') is the very BEST choice.....
and move quickly.
I want Talos to get ALL HIS WISHES! Twisted Evil
begin with fast tracking the S400s IMMEDIATELY.

The only thing that concerns me is the Empire false flagging itself for a convenient pre-text.
I look into Pompeos face and I KNOW he would do it.
no question.

Going to go out on a limb and say:
For the EXACT same reasons that Putin went into Syria...
he needs to go into Iran. Quickly...
exactly the same reasons (and more).
Iran should 'invite' them in quickly. China too.
I want to give Pompeo indigestion. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:49 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
10m
POMPEO SAYS EVERY TARGET THAT IS BEING REVIEWED, POSSIBLE TARGETED BY U.S. WILL BE CONDUCTED INSIDE THE INTERNATIONAL LAWS OF WAR

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:50 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:52 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
10m
BREAKING: NATO says taking some personnel out of Iraq temporarily -
@AFP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial Rokossovsky Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:53 pm

The_Real_Mr_Anderson wrote:
oink wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:

Oh my...

Not quite he most likely did give the order, this interview was in 2015 he likely had a options package dropped on his desk that morning

Of-course Zionists gave Orange Idiot order to attack, lol, you seriously contend that the Zionists don't utterly control this fool's actions regarding Emprie policy in the middle east, just laughable. They control that stupid looking ape PM of Pirate Kingdom of UK too. Why you ask, simple... they control both the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England, and whoever controls the money controls the government, everybody knows that.

Martial Rokossovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:10 pm

Martial Rokossovsky wrote:
oink wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:

Oh my...

Of-course Zionists gave Orange Idiot order to attack, lol, you seriously contend that the Zionists don't utterly control this fool's actions regarding Emprie policy in the middle east, just laughable.  They control that stupid looking ape PM of Pirate Kingdom of UK too.  Why you ask, simple... they control both the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England, and whoever controls the money controls the government, everybody knows that.  

I mean more so that he gave the order only he himself can give that order, but he is very arrogant and is unlikely to let someone else tell him what to do it's more likely that the seed was set he saw that Baghdadi was a political & public result and when this opportunity presented itself he took advantage of it thinking it would have the same effect.

The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:18 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:25 pm

This guy is completely insane. Or just something from the CIA courses...

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

For those unfamiliar with the video/photo - it's from Idlib, the last jihadi stronghold in Syria. The place, where Baghdadi found safe place after defeat...

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:25 pm

haven't reviewed. thoughts please?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:34 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:40 pm

ELINT News (@ELINTNews) Tweeted:
#BREAKING: Iran: Al-Mayadeen Correspondent in Tehran: “A meeting is now taking place between the new commander of the IRGC Quds Force and all the leaders of the Palestinian resistance factions” https://t.co/f9NkGFC19q https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1214585414763319296?s=20
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:46 pm

Unbelievable

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:48 pm

Iraq: Al-Zamili: There are plans to target Muqtada al-Sadr in order to plunge Iraq into chaos
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:49 pm

Iran
@Iran
·
16m
Waiting for tonight,
We've dreamed of this for so long
Waiting for tonight...

#SvereRevenge
#Iran

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:50 pm

oink wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:

Oh my...

Exactly. The point of the video is that candidate Trump was woefully unprepared for handling the ME. He’s been relying on people feeding him basic information this whole time.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:52 pm

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Iran
@Iran
·
16m
Waiting for tonight,
Waiting for tonight...

#SvereRevenge
#Iran

WOW
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:57 pm

Egyptians, Saudis furious that Hamas leader attended Soleimani’s funeral
Hamas politburo leader Ismail Haniyeh’s presence at last rites for former Quds Force commander Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani was an "attack on Egypt’s national honor," says Egyptian intelligence official.

The Egyptians and Saudis are such sellouts no country has supported Palestinians more than Iran so of course they are going to attend his funeral.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Iran
@Iran
·
16m
Waiting for tonight,
Waiting for tonight...

#SvereRevenge
#Iran

@Iran is that an official moniker or something ?
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:02 pm

The Original Mind wrote:
oink wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:

Oh my...

Exactly. The point of the video is that candidate Trump was woefully unprepared for handling the ME. He’s been relying on people feeding him basic information this whole time.

He's an arrogant businessman & believes he can run the country like a business
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:03 pm

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next