Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#9 - Middle East

4 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#9 - Middle East - Page 19 Empty Re: #9 - Middle East

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:38 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

If I only knew where to buy Palestinian products. Perhaps Germany doesn't allow the import ...

Question

Seems you can buy some in the UK:

https://www.planetorganic.com/zaytoun-palestinian-extra-virgin-olive-oil-fair-trade-750ml/29213/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAmsrxBRDaARIsANyiD1ouqxp1Ux-LB6YyqCw84c_Iv7IJEcIDzCqXSwsdqoG1H7nhrrIyhyQaAhOKEALw_wcB

https://www.equalexchange.co.uk/product/organic-extra-virgin-olive-oil/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:42 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
32s
Hundreds Of Turkish-Backed Militants Arrive In Western Aleppo (Videos)

https://southfront.org/hundreds-of-turkish-backed-militants-arrive-in-western-aleppo-videos/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:46 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:03 pm

Important read:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1219780932376387586.html

Link to original thread:

https://twitter.com/Truth_Freeedom/status/1222727171074068480

It's a very long thread ...

#9 - Middle East - Page 19 2924852245 #9 - Middle East - Page 19 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:52 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
1m
Syrian Army Uncovers Militants’ Caves In Southwest Aleppo (Photos)

https://southfront.org/syrian-army-uncovers-militants-caves-in-southwest-aleppo-photos/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:55 pm

Jake Morphonios
@morphonios
·
32 Min.
Exchange intercepted by NSA, recounted by US Ambassador Dwight Porter...

Pilot: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack? 

Israeli War Room: Yes, follow orders.

Pilot: It’s an American ship. I can see the flag!

War Room: Never mind; hit it.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:01 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:36 pm

Aleppo/Idlib:

Steele M
@SteeleSyAA
·
1h
🇸🇾Syrian Republican Guard auto canon pounding militants movements in the western #Aleppo countryside #Syria #Syrianarmy🇸🇾please feel free to follow for daily Syrian Arab Army updates 🇸🇾

Steele M
@SteeleSyAA
·
34m
SANA news- 🇸🇾Foitage from western #Aleppo province as the Syrian Arab Army continues to roll down the M-5 international highway #Syria #Syrianarmy🇸🇾please feel free to follow for daily Syrian Arab Army updates 🇸🇾

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
6m
Syrian Army storms key sector inside southwest #Aleppo https://is.gd/dcpIh3 #Syria

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1h
Palestinian-led Liwaa Al-Quds in action against jihadists in #Aleppo: video https://is.gd/ZOQWsi #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:09 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
6m
Breaking: Syrian Army captures several areas in eastern #Idlib https://is.gd/nrNRiH #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:34 am

Number of US servicemen diagnosed with brain trauma after Iran attack reaches 64 – Pentagon
https://twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1223126262467555328

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:01 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:27 am

Yemen report (another emarrassiing defeat of US backed Saudis):

Eastern Lion 东方军事爱好者 🇨🇳🇸🇾🇾🇪🇮🇷🇷🇺
@Sunkway_China
·
1h
#Yemen
#Breaking
Pro-Houthi Yemeni Army spokesman revealed more details about the latest operation in Nehm, Marib and Jawf:
1) #Saudi-backed forces deployed troops of 17 Brigades in Nehm front and had been preparing for an offensive on Sana'a for months but now we crushed it.

#9 - Middle East - Page 19 EPn140kVAAA0nxm?format=jpg&name=900x900

@Sunkway_China
·
56m
2) Houthi-led forces captured the whole Nehm district (800 km^2) in the first several days. Later, their forces captured the Jawf crossroad and advanced into more area in Marib and Jawf province, caoturing 1,700 km^2 of more land.

@Sunkway_China
·
53m
3) Houthi-led forces defeated all 17 Brigades of Saudi-backed forces in this area.
4) He said that during the operation, they killed 1,500 militants, injured 1830 militants and captured 170 militants of Saudi-backed forces.

@Sunkway_China
·
50m
5) Saudi-led coalition carried out more than 250 air raids during the battle.
6) Houthi-led forces carried out 41 missiles/drones attack during the operation, including 26 attacks on sensitive military targets in southern KSA(seems that most of them failed).

@Sunkway_China
·
48m
7) Hazm city, Al-Ghail and Madgal is under heavy clash now.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:42 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:46 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:57 am

Here's full video from the Yemeni operations:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:36 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
11m
Syrian Army Offensive In Greater Idlib: Results Of January 27-31, 2020

https://southfront.org/syrian-army-offensive-in-greater-idlib-results-of-january-27-31-2020/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:42 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Heavy losses among the terrorists, dozens of dead, and the destruction of a large number of mechanisms, with strikes at the South Afhis Center, south of the city  Saraqib

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:45 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
33m
Syrian military approaches #Aleppo town where jihadists executed several soldiers https://is.gd/ORSHQR #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:32 pm

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
56s
#Yemen: look how many military vehicles the #Saudis abandoned in just one picture 👀

#9 - Middle East - Page 19 EPovTucX0AMpdUd?format=jpg&name=900x900

#9 - Middle East - Page 19 Source

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:52 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:57 pm

Shorter video from Yemeni operations (original announcement is over one hour lenght):

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:27 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:22 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:34 am

Aleppo/Idlib:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
12m
The Turkish army is setting up a new observation point east of Saraqib

#9 - Middle East - Page 19 EPrszYnXUAALCJb?format=jpg&name=medium

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
15m
The Turkish army established a checkpoint in the east of Serakib.

#9 - Middle East - Page 19 EPrsUloWoAEd6th?format=png&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
12m
On the Sarakiba front, the Syrian Arab army captured the villages of Kamana and Louf

#9 - Middle East - Page 19 EPrtKFqWAAAKcXL?format=png&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
8m
Tal Abyad in Idlib countryside
Under the custody of SAA

Jihadist counterattack:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
10m
Aleppo The Syrian Arab Army stands up to an attack by armed terrorist groups backed by the Turkish occupation on the axis of the city of Al-Bab, east of Aleppo

#9 - Middle East - Page 19 EPrt-6HW4AIziny?format=jpg&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
7m
this is the map of the northern countryside of Aleppo, the Bab area, which is controlled by Erdogan's forces (the Olive Branch)
Which is supposed, according to the Russian-Turkish agreements, to be a truce area and have common points for both parties ...

#9 - Middle East - Page 19 EPruuQWWoAAW0Tj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Urgent
Violent clashes by Syrian Arab Army units, west of Al-Bab area, in the northeastern countryside of Aleppo city, against the Turkish terrorist gangs

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:33 am

Aleppo/Idlib:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
From the center of the Turkish point in the vicinity of the town of Hish ..selfie

#9 - Middle East - Page 19 EPsKDiQXkAAqnjr?format=png&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3m
A Russian plane is flying over Al Bab right now

Southw-west countryside of Aleppo:

Syrian army soldiers in the village of Luf, Idlib, Syria:

Also village of Hazzan, Idlib was liberated (via @StasSwanky):

#9 - Middle East - Page 19 EPrpXu8WkAAlrk6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
4m
The village of Al-Taweel and farms throughout the mountain in the countryside of Idlib, eastern ,friend

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:23 am

Aleppo/Idlib:

Jihadist SVBIED on the west of Aleppo:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
15m
Syrian Army seizes western-made weapons left behind by jihadists in #Idlib: Russia https://is.gd/tj4wcF #Syria

watanisy
@watanisy
·
1h
armanaya
maar hattat
under army

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:18 am

3rd disappointed monkey o the map ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:50 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next