Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#9 - Middle East

4 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#9 - Middle East - Page 15 Empty Re: #9 - Middle East

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:17 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:34 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:37 pm

The whole pic:

#9 - Middle East - Page 15 EPI2pPJWAAEBu3l?format=jpg&name=900x900

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:52 pm

Idlib/Aleppo:

SyriaInfo
@syria_map
·
54s
Tigers capture eastern Maarat al-Numan farms, south of the Wadi Deif base.

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
18m
Warplane targets terrorists the town of Benin with several air strikes south of Idlib

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
15m
Urgent
Helicopters are now shaking down terrorist sites in the southern countryside of Aleppo

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:59 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:16 pm

Ongoing SAA operations in Idlib/Aleppo:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:10 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
51s
Syrian TV:

Al-Zahraa neighborhood fights are now the fiercest since 2014

It's in Aleppo btw...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:38 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Urgent || The Syrian Arab Army announces the start of the military operation to liberate western Aleppo now.

#9 - Middle East - Page 15 Syria_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:44 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
5m
Aleppo
Al-Lirmoun Roundabout ... Roundabout of Kings friend

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Syrian Arab Army tanks begin entering the fourth Al-Rashideen west of Aleppo.

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3m
Alepo west,now

#9 - Middle East - Page 15 EPKhorVXkAkl1qQ?format=png&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:40 am

?
Did't find it earlier.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:06 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:13 am

From Patrick Henningsen's account:

https://twitter.com/21WIRE

ATM shitzloads of info about WHs and Douma.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:16 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:50 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:57 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
11m
Skirmishes reported between Russian and #US troops in northeastern #Syria: Al-Mayadeen https://is.gd/k3bfk3 #Hasakah #Russia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:54 pm

Idlib/Aleppo:

Truth Centre
@truth_centre
·
17m
Idlib - mapping out recent Syrian Arab Army advances towards Ma'arat Al Nu'uman |

@VanessaBeeley

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
4m
In Video: Syrian Army Destroys Militants’ Large Ammo Depot, Positions Around Aleppo City

https://southfront.org/in-video-syrian-army-destroys-militants-large-ammo-depot-positions-around-aleppo-city/

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
53s
Syrian Army Advances Northeast Of Ma`arat al-Nu`man, Secures New Town

https://southfront.org/syrian-army-advances-northeast-of-maarat-al-numan-secures-new-town/

#9 - Middle East - Page 15 Untitkkkled

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
34m
Syrian Army scores new advance in southern #Aleppo https://is.gd/p6hqju #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Idlib/Aleppo:

Bosni
@Bosni_94
·
2m
Militants claim that they are repelling the army's attack on Marshurine.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:14 pm

Suspect Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:57 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:23 pm

Idlib/Aleppo:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
22m
MaarShourin and Zalanah under army cntrl

MICHAIL KLIN
@artemis_klin
·
34m
SAA have reached M5 highway. It reminds me of Khan Seykoun tactics. GREAT !!! ✌✌✌🇸🇾🇸🇾🇸🇾

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
22m
Watch: Syrian Army's new advance towards strategic city in #Idlib https://is.gd/hoFRFo #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:39 pm

Lots of info about historical background:

Thread:

https://twitter.com/IbnRiad/status/1221491582345601024

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:49 pm

#9 - Middle East - Page 15 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:51 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:26 pm

Idlib/Aleppo:

raedsyrian002
@raedsyrian002
·
2m
#Coverage_Continuous
Idlib countryside
The Syrian army crosses the M5 road and controls the village of Dana Al-Maarah, north of Maarat al-Numan, in the southern countryside of Idlib

Bosni
@Bosni_94
·
1m
The army controls Babila on the M5!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:45 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:59 pm

watanisy
@watanisy
·
1m
latest situation after army secure 2 more villages, on M5 and west of it

#9 - Middle East - Page 15 EPPGFa4WkAEd8jw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next