Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
boris
Pillar2
Matjaz
Talos
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:08 pm

Liberals staged 250k demonstration in Prague today:

https://www.novinky.cz/domaci/clanek/statisicova-demonstrace-na-letne-zachycena-v-18-sekundach-40303855

They protested against premier Babiš. There's 30 anniversary of 89's Velvet "revolution" tomorrow...

Rolling Eyes

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:17 pm

Ukraine arrests Islamic State's deputy 'minister of war'

https://www.dw.com/en/ukraine-arrests-islamic-states-deputy-minister-of-war/a-51272883

"Shishani was arrested in the Kyiv region near a private home where he lived, the service said in a statement, without giving the date of the arrest."

"Shishani, whose birth name was Cezar Tokhosashvili, joined IS in 2015. He became deputy to Abu Omar al-Shishahi, known to the Pentagon as the IS "minister of war," who was killed in combat in 2016."

Curious if Bar was also trained by US special forces as Omar was. Can't find anything on him now...

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1149841162

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Liberals staged 250k demonstration in Prague today:
https://www.novinky.cz/domaci/clanek/statisicova-demonstrace-na-letne-zachycena-v-18-sekundach-40303855
They protested against premier Babiš. There's 30 anniversary of 89's Velvet "revolution" tomorrow...
Rolling Eyes
Millionaire tycoon Babiš gives no shits... he was certified as a communist and an agent/intel asset against czech people... been known for years
still... can never bring justice against him so there he sits. reminds me of criminals in power EVERYWHERE.
makes you appreciate Bashar al Assad & lovely wife.
Isn't it infuriating to watch innocent and meek/kind people like Bolivians get put down like cattle???!!!
ugh.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:25 pm

Rolling Eyes

250k?!! Are these allies? Are they anti globalists, anti multikulti?

Last edited by Matjaz on Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:29 pm

Zambeezi wrote:going over the last 2 pages of 'Iran! Iran!' tweets... starting w/ BBC....
I smell bullshit publicity stunts (including the deaths/headshots) and 'bank fire' and street fires.
I don't see enough people. it's manufactured 'dissent' wanting attention.
compare to Bolivia. compare to Chile. compare to Iraq. compare to Lebanon.
not saying there's not suffering or discontent... just saying this 'phase' is being staged.
It's arson by Pompeo & co... we've seen it over & over.
all the tweet vids are really short/shakey... only takes a single match or a single bullet to make 'drama' for MSM.
get paid like white helmet.
It's not organic. it's manufactured. imo.
my proof? hahaha
just look at all babak's tweets:
https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee

nothingburgers
#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 07-hamburger-bun-w710-h473-2x1

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2713748720

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Rolling Eyes
Millionaire tycoon Babiš gives no shits... he was certified as a communist and an agent/intel asset against czech people... been known for years
still... can never bring justice against him so there he sits. reminds me of criminals in power EVERYWHERE.
makes you appreciate Bashar al Assad & lovely wife.
Isn't it infuriating to watch innocent and meek/kind people like Bolivians get put down like cattle???!!!
ugh.

You cannot compare Bolivia with Czechia duh
Babis has not been any tyrant, he is very much democratic. The smear campaigns come from the Brussels eurocrats, b/c he fights them, on behalf of the V4.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:36 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Rolling Eyes
¨

Well, I'm not his big fan. On other hand there's not many better options. His party ANO is the most supported political party over here. He's against Brussel's immigration policy as well as other idiotic EU orders (but he loves EU grants) and supports national stat. And this is quite decisive over here.

On other hand, protesters are mostly Sorosists, who would love to introduce open border policies. They are Rusophobes, NATO bootlickers, EU-tards and neo-liberals. So it's not hard to choose betweent the two sides I guess...

That's also answer for you, Majaz.

Smile

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Rolling Eyes
¨

Well, I'm not his big fan. On other hand there's not many better options. His party ANO is the most supported political party over here. He's against Brussel's immigration policy as well as other idiotic EU orders (but he loves EU grants) and supports national stat. And this is quite decisive over here.

On other hand, protesters are mostly Sorosists, who would love to introduce open border policies. They are Rusophobes, NATO bootlickers, EU-tards and neo-liberals. So it's not hard to choose betweent the two sides I guess...

Smile

Whatever side they are on, I have to admit there's a lot of passion driving Czech people, if they're willing to gather on streets in these numbers just to fight corruption. I don't think there's a similar case anywhere in the world. Not to fight tyranny and political persecution but just to fight corruption, hats off.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:50 pm

Zambeezi wrote:going over the last 2 pages of 'Iran! Iran!' tweets... starting w/ BBC....
I smell bullshit publicity stunts (including the deaths/headshots) and 'bank fire' and street fires.
I don't see enough people. it's manufactured 'dissent' wanting attention.
compare to Bolivia. compare to Chile. compare to Iraq. compare to Lebanon.
not saying there's not suffering or discontent... just saying this 'phase' is being staged.
It's arson by Pompeo & co... we've seen it over & over.
all the tweet vids are really short/shakey... only takes a single match or a single bullet to make 'drama' for MSM.
get paid like white helmet.
It's not organic. it's manufactured. imo.
my proof? hahaha
just look at all babak's tweets:
https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee

nothingburgers
#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 07-hamburger-bun-w710-h473-2x1

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 3077205713

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:02 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Rolling Eyes
¨

Smile

Whatever side they are on, I have to admit there's a lot of passion driving Czech people, if they're willing to gather on streets in these numbers just to fight corruption. I don't think there's a similar case anywhere in the world. Not to fight tyranny and political persecution but just to fight corruption, hats off.

That's Brussels linked movement. They may use corruption as pretext (as it is oftenly done by different globalist funded movements) but the main motives behind this movement are to put in charge pro-immigration, anti-Russian, pro-NATO liberal politicians, who would support enyting from the Brussels. They are Havlists, who support crooked politicians as Kalousek (who is uncomparably worse person than Babiš) or this, everytime sleeping, prince Schwarzenberg:

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Schwarzenberg

They are led by fuckwits, who support regime changes in Syria or Libya, or traitors as Navalny. Nothing good about them, that's what I'm sure about...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

That's Brussels linked movement. They may use corruption as pretext (as it is oftenly done by different globalist funded movements) but the main motives behind this movement are to put in charge pro-immigration, anti-Russian, pro-NATO liberal politicians, who would support enyting from the Brussels. They are Havlists, who support crooked politicians as Kalousek (who is uncomparably worse person than Babiš) or this, everytime sleeping, prince Schwarzenberg:

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Schwarzenberg

They are led by fuckwits, who support regime changes in Syria or Libya, or traitors as Navalny. Nothing good about them, that's what I'm sure about...

Spot on!

That's worrying zod, if globalists can gather these numbers in Czechia, eastern Europe, that's worrying.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:24 pm

Former US President Barack Obama has issued a warning to Democratic presidential candidates, cautioning them against policies that are not "rooted in reality".

Mr Obama said Democrats risked alienating voters if they lurched too far to the left politically.

The former president, speaking at a fundraising event, said most voters didn't want to "tear down the system".

Mr Obama is yet to publicly back a Democratic candidate.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50445743

So now Obama is openly admitting that his famous slogan "change" was a lie to fool voters into thinking he was for the people.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:50 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Spot on!

That's worrying zod, if globalists can gather these numbers in Czechia, eastern Europe, that's worrying.

Well, that's all their supporters bussed to Prague from the whole republic I guess.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1619689188

Latest polls show that Babiš's party is still gaining.

https://www.novinky.cz/domaci/clanek/ods-oslabuje-trikolora-posiluje-40302376

2nd place for Pirates is quite worrying though. Even if they have only 17% (compared to ANO's 31,5%) it is quite unbelievable that the bunch of neo-liberal pro-Brussels retards has such support. Their leader Bartoš litterally participated in demonstrations supporting immigration.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Untitled-2-1

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2Q==

That's the people who protest against Babiš...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:04 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
SOHR cnfrmd: “A new agreement between the Syrian army and the SDF has been reached with the support of Russia. The M4 and Tel Temir highways will be controlled by the Syrian army. "

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2Q==

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1480770959

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:15 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The whole South America is going to rise up against the U.S.hegemony as one man, sooner or later. Or the whole continent gets exploited to death under the coming fascist coups.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:17 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1480770959

And they even call themselves Pirates party lol!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:17 pm

5 people, incl. children, killed in San Diego shooting – police

https://www.rt.com/usa/473631-san-diego-shooting-children/

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:35 pm

Slovák wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The whole South America is going to rise up against the U.S.hegemony as one man, sooner or later. Or the whole continent gets exploited to death under the coming fascist coups.

Chileans got the right idea. The people of Ecuador and Bolivia, where the indigenous are many, seem too naive or not fully informed in to what awaits them.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:41 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:44 pm

Anon wrote:

Sad fact is that they are all the same. Bloodthirsty leeches serving the same master. Democrats and republicans. If there is a chance to go to war or steal something then they come together very fast. Everything else is just distraction for the plebs...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:49 pm

Zod internet in Iran is down.Bloodythirsty shills at other site are calling for regime change in Iran.I'm sick of them.I won't even try to discuss anything with them.Puppets
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:00 pm

Pillar2 wrote:Zod internet in Iran is down.Bloodythirsty shills at other site are calling for regime change in Iran.I'm sick of them.I won't even try to discuss anything with them.Puppets

Well, the most of them are trumptards. They would support anything the orange idiot gonna say. They supported his promisses of "No regime changes anymore" and they gonna support "Let's do more regimechanges again". MAGA fail...

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Magafa10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:02 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:16 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

Sad fact is that they are all the same. Bloodthirsty leeches serving the same master. Democrats and republicans. If there is a chance to go to war or steal something then they come together very fast. Everything else is just distraction for the plebs...

One of the dem frontrunners for President, Bernie Sanders, is a thoroughly principled person imo, and really there is nothing much known on what he flip flopped on during his long life and he says what he means, no doublespeak bs. Total opposite of let's say Trump who was known for being a lying piece of shit before he even campaigned for President. As such, it will be made sure that someone like Sanders will be prevented from becoming President. It's so pathetic but also predictable to see someone like Obama who would claim to be against things that Trump stands for but then at same time he says people should avoid going with an agenda to try and change things in the upcoming election (and thus he effective sides with Trump).

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:20 pm

Pillar2 wrote:Zod internet in Iran is down.Bloodythirsty shills at other site are calling for regime change in Iran.I'm sick of them.I won't even try to discuss anything with them.Puppets

Yeah, because Q told them Iran is the "deep state".

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 4029985365

(And no, I'm not making that up either)

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next