Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Matjaz
Nuke68
boris
Böhse Tante
Talos
E-V13
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Anon Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:30 pm

Video: Putin says those who use children such as Greta Thunberg for their own interests should be condemned.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-49922779/vladimir-putin-criticises-greta-thunberg-s-un-speech-on-climate-change

Anon

Back to top Go down

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Slovák Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:31 pm

RUSSIA HELPING CHINA CREATE EARLY WARNING SYSTEM, WHICH EXISTS ONLY IN U.S., RUSSIA - PUTIN
Attempts to contain China will harm only those making them - Putin
Interfax

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 949160760

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:33 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
E-V13 wrote:
E-V13 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
wtf?

Kaffir Free Chickens

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1619689188

But really, what the actual fuck?

It looks like it's not real KFC guys. Look at the logo, it is not the official logo of founder of KFC.

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Kfc_sy10

Real KFC in Damascus.

So we have a fake revolution, fake Syrian interim government and now a fake KFC in Idlib.

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 4029985365

Curious if Trump gonna sanction them over trademark abuse.

LOL

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Feafae10

Donald J Trump: "They are beautiful freedom fighters against monster Assad but we can't have them doing this to our wonderful magnificent KFC."

King Boris III to von Ribentrop: "My nation fights only on the Balkans, where there are our ethnic lands, not on any other front or in Africa. If I send troops to the Eastern Front, they will all desert to the Russians together with the military brass musicians!" (during their meeting in the summer of 1942 in Berlin, when the King was asked to send Bulgarian troops to the Eastern Front or help Rommel in Africa.)
E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:36 pm

E-V13 wrote:Re Ukraine

I don't understand what is going on.

So in the beginning I have seen that Democrats said that Trump told Zelensky to prosecute Biden's son or he will not give them military aid. Then Trump released the transcript with Zelensky, I read it and it doesn't show he said such a thing? So it looked like the Dotard didn't do anything.

But now Democrats want to start impeachment against him because of Ukraine, why? And what is the significance of Pompeo being on it too?

The Dems think they can get rid of Pompeo too.

I think they have still more dirt on Trump in the Biden-gate to come up with ...

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:46 pm

Slovák wrote:

So in the beginning I have seen that Democrats said that Trump told Zelensky to prosecute Biden's son or he will not give them military aid. Then Trump released the transcript with Zelensky, I read it and it doesn't show he said such a thing? So it looked like the Dotard didn't do anything.

But now Democrats want to start impeachment against him because of Ukraine, why? And what is the significance of Pompeo being on it too?

I think they have still more dirt on Trump in the Biden-gate to come up with ...

So far what do they say that Trump and Pompeo did?

King Boris III to von Ribentrop: "My nation fights only on the Balkans, where there are our ethnic lands, not on any other front or in Africa. If I send troops to the Eastern Front, they will all desert to the Russians together with the military brass musicians!" (during their meeting in the summer of 1942 in Berlin, when the King was asked to send Bulgarian troops to the Eastern Front or help Rommel in Africa.)
E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:57 pm

E-V13 wrote:
Slovák wrote:

I am far from knowing the details, just sharing my thoughts on the matter, may be it is going to be a nothing-burger:

Top US House Republican asks Pelosi to suspend Trump impeachment probe
https://twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1179815879577604096

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3 m
It is time for the Houtis to strike the final blow of Saudi, thus ending the war. Targets were chosen, bigger than Aramco.

What can that be? Another oil company? What would hit them harder?

Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:17 pm

Slovák wrote:
E-V13 wrote:
Slovák wrote:

I am far from knowing the details, just sharing my thoughts on the matter, may be it is going to be a nothing-burger:

The biggest problem here is that the whole US political system is rotten to the core. Trump called to Ukrainian leader and a part of their conversation was aimed to damage his competitor Biden. Who himself is a crook and fraud. Beside that Trump asked for help Australian officials and, I believe, there are others involved as well.

Donald Trump’s Call With Ukrainian Leader, One Day After Robert Mueller’s Congressional Testimony, Shows the President Is a Brazen Criminal

https://theintercept.com/2019/09/26/donald-trumps-call-with-ukrainian-leader-one-day-after-robert-muellers-congressional-testimony-shows-the-president-is-a-brazen-criminal/

"The summary is based on notes taken by White House staffers who were listening in on the telephone conversation between Zelensky and Trump. The notes are not an exact transcript, and may soften or omit the most egregious statements by Trump.

But what is in the memorandum is bad enough. It shows that Trump repeatedly asked Zelensky to help him go after Biden. Trump asked the Ukrainian president to work with Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer, and Attorney General William Barr to help them manufacture lies about Biden and his son Hunter’s involvement with a Ukrainian company."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

The fact is that Biden is not anyhow better than Trump...:

In working democracy, and working legal state, all of them would be behind bars. Trump, Biden, Giuliani, Clinton, fucking Maxine Waters. But US system, and, in extend, the whole western system, ruled by the corrupt business enthroned behind the ostensible governments, doessn't represent working democracy nor the legal state.

I would laugh my ass of if Trump will be impeached. The fucker deserves it. But also I will watch it fully knowing that there is no one better comming to replace him.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:21 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
@ynms79797979
·
3 m
It is time for the Houtis to strike the final blow of Saudi, thus ending the war. Targets were chosen, bigger than Aramco.

Shocked

Perhaps burning Salman's palace would do the magic?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:27 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
@ynms79797979
·
3 m

Shocked

That would only be good as a symbol. You can only really hit them with things they earn money with.

But better not Mecca, that would make them many enemies ...

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:28 pm

Should Billionaires exist?
Caitlin sez nope. neither should Kings or Pharaohs. (or Empires.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
boris wrote:Still no Israeli government?

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Giphy

srry... looks like another news site getting crippled by U Gno Hoo Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:37 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Should Billionaires exist?
Caitlin sez nope. neither should Kings or Pharaohs. (or Empires.)

NeoLiberals are so much screwed up it has stopped to be funny long time ago ... capitalism has been the ponzi scam all along, meaning the rich are all sociopathic criminals.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Slovák wrote:
E-V13 wrote:
Slovák wrote:

The biggest problem here is that the whole US political system is rotten to the core. Trump called to Ukrainian leader and a part of their conversation was aimed to damage his competitor Biden. Who himself is a crook and fraud. Beside that Trump asked for help Australian officials and, I believe, there are others involved as well.

Donald Trump’s Call With Ukrainian Leader, One Day After Robert Mueller’s Congressional Testimony, Shows the President Is a Brazen Criminal

https://theintercept.com/2019/09/26/donald-trumps-call-with-ukrainian-leader-one-day-after-robert-muellers-congressional-testimony-shows-the-president-is-a-brazen-criminal/

"The summary is based on notes taken by White House staffers who were listening in on the telephone conversation between Zelensky and Trump. The notes are not an exact transcript, and may soften or omit the most egregious statements by Trump.

But what is in the memorandum is bad enough. It shows that Trump repeatedly asked Zelensky to help him go after Biden. Trump asked the Ukrainian president to work with Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer, and Attorney General William Barr to help them manufacture lies about Biden and his son Hunter’s involvement with a Ukrainian company."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

The fact is that Biden is not anyhow better than Trump...:

In working democracy, and working legal state, all of them would be behind bars. Trump, Biden, Giuliani, Clinton, fucking Maxine Waters. But US system, and, in extend, the whole western system, ruled by the corrupt business enthroned behind the ostensible governments, doessn't represent working democracy nor the legal state.

I would laugh my ass of if Trump will be impeached. The fucker deserves it. But also I will watch it fully knowing that there is no one better comming to replace him.

I see. Thanks. I found it. I read before that he told Zelensky he will withhold military aid to Ukraine, if he didn't help him go after Biden, but I couldn't find it.

The President: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair.
A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people
involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to
call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very
capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman was bad
news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing,
There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if
you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:45 pm

The Iraqi government should crackdown hard on these protests as they just had elections in 2018 it's not as though the Iraqi government is some dictatorship that has been in charge for decades. The West can't say anything as they back Sisi and Saudi Arabia who don't even have elections these Iraq protests are just losers who are angry that the party they voted for lost in 2018 get over it and vote in higher numbers in next election.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
@ynms79797979
·
3 m

Shocked

They have a song about it.

"We will continue the journey to the palace of Salman."

E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:11 pm

(Soccer/football) The Group A Europa League game between F91 Dudelange and FK Qarabag has been suspended with the Azerbaijani champions leading 2-0 up.

A drone with a flag of the Nagorno-Karabakh region in the hands of Armenia was flown over the pitch causing the Qarabag players to be outraged - with one picking up the ball and attempting to kick it at the drone. Referee sent all players back to the dressing rooms.

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 EF-q7U5XoAAnTn_

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:13 pm

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Tumblr_ntbg9shtKv1rpcl4mo1_250

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:16 pm

Can the US starve Hezbollah of funds? https://t.co/0OYC8sMkfM pic.twitter.com/otYPwXgMHH

— Elijah J. Magnier (@ejmalrai) October 3, 2019

Will never work as Shia are 40% of Lebanese population and firmly support Hezbollah. They may stop bank transfers but how can they stop a Shia Hezbollah supporter who works in Lebanon and wants to donate half his salary to Hezbollah directly in cash with no bank even involved? They can't unless the US forces Lebanon to fire 40% of its workforce so no Shia has a job in order to donate to Hezbollah which will never happen.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:21 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Tumblr_ntbg9shtKv1rpcl4mo1_250

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:22 pm

AFRICOM must be stopped.
#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 63862118

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:29 pm

Zambeezi wrote:.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

perrrfect vid... rotflmao. +++
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:59 pm

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 479

"It will NEVER go away."
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:09 pm

Anon wrote:A drone with a flag of the Nagorno-Karabakh region in the hands of Armenia was flown over the pitch causing the Qarabag players to be outraged - with one picking up the ball and attempting to kick it at the drone. Referee sent all players back to the dressing rooms.

Official twitter account of Qarabag responds with

Shocked

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:12 pm

stolen? ha. sold then re-sold. Hillary got paid. bet on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:28 pm

Reports suggest Iraqi prime minister may resign that would be a disaster that would open the door to a US puppet being installed that would close the border with Syria, dismantle the PMF, cut ties with Iran and allow Israeli airstrikes.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:33 pm

Talos wrote:Reports suggest Iraqi prime minister may resign that would be a disaster that would open the door to a US puppet being installed that would close the border with Syria, dismantle the PMF, cut ties with Iran and allow Israeli airstrikes.

That was my concern.

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 3070708466

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next