Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Tamonten
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
11 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Why The Next Financial Crisis Will Be Bigger Than 2008 (w/ Jim Rickards)

don't miss from 12:17 forward...
remember the American Airlines put options placed before the actual 'event'?
i didn't expect a 9/11 tale that dovetails with a current AI analytic/forecasting program.
then again.... the CIA/American taxpayers paid for it
and the military/industrial ghouls and wallstreet insiders are making 'money' from Yemen too...
so
nothing surprises me.

Are you forecasting a crisis? @28:30

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:26 pm

About crisis:

In 2004/05 a woman asked me: when will there be the upturn the politicians are talking about? I said: there will be no upturn, it will become much worse. She couldn't believe it.
In spring 2009 I said: this is not the crisis, it's perhaps the foreshock of the real crisis. People looked at me as if I'm a complete idiot.

No, I'm not an economist, I mainly think for myself about what I know and don't believe the msm.

Wink

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamonten Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:33 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Why The Next Financial Crisis Will Be Bigger Than 2008 (w/ Jim Rickards)

don't miss from 12:17 forward...
remember the American Airlines put options placed before the actual 'event'?
i didn't expect a 9/11 tale that dovetails with a current AI analytic/forecasting program.
then again.... the CIA/American taxpayers paid for it
and the military/industrial ghouls and wallstreet insiders are making 'money' from Yemen too...
so
nothing surprises me. spit.

Khazin predicted 9/11 literally a day or two before it happened. Though on bigger scale - of global economical tendencies rather than just airline stocks.

And everything what's coming with new super-crisis, it was described in one of the projects I did not finish - "Big American Hole 3". First two parts of it are about "what happened in 2008 and just after that", but the latter two are about upcoming disaster and what to do with that.

Last edited by Tamonten on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - Brandon Sanderson, "The Way of Kings"
"Russia is the great Christian country with rich Islamic history" - Vladimir Solovyov (Russian Jew)
Quos Iupiter perdere vult, dementat.
"Europe can wait while the Russian tsar fishes." - Alexander III The Peacemaker

Ask Tamonten
From Rus' to Russia - a concert on the Red Square at the Day of Russia 2015

Remember that future is always proceeded by its shadows.
Tamonten
Tamonten

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:47 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:About crisis:

In 2004/05 a woman asked me: when will there be the upturn the politicians are talking about? I said: there will be no upturn, it will become much worse. She couldn't believe it.
In spring 2009 I said: this is not the crisis, it's perhaps the foreshock of the real crisis. People looked at me as if I'm a complete idiot.

No, I'm not an economist, I mainly think for myself about what I know and don't believe the msm.

Wink
U R my kind of people pirat
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:52 pm

Just a heads up 4 you Tamonten...
get ready. This site is getting ready to do an automatic rollover to a new main news link.
It happens when you hit 35 pages or so... and initiates a 'continuing thread' as page 1.
cheers.
G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:12 pm

9/11 in 5 minutes

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:07 am

Another night, another Israeli airstrikes on Gaza:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:08 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
54 m
Heavy clashes breakout between Turkish-backed militants in northern #Aleppo https://aml.ink/oUnFD #Syria

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1254334646

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:14 am

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
1 h
More Americans Questioning Official 9/11 Story As New Evidence Contradicts Official Narrative

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/more-americans-questioning-official-911-story-new-evidence-contradicts-official

And they rightfully do so. They were lied in numerous wars and conflicts, their tax money were stolen, their countrymen died and the world was put in danger of the global conflict in hte name of war profiteers and globalist sociopaths. Saudi Arabia, one of the main culprits behind the 9/11, still is safe and protected by US regimes, regardless who heads them. Bush and all others behind this inside jobe are still not on the death row. Instead, numerous countries were attacked and invaded under the false 9/11 pretext (and it's fallout). That wast the opportunity Bush spoke about after the 9/11...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:36 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:38 am

Petri Mäkelä
@pmakela1
·
4 m
#Russia is training Serbian air-defense troops to operate Pantsir and S-400 systems.

It's a bit odd as #Serbia doesn't operate these systems.
#Balkans

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 EEPZBVDWwAIu4m_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:03 am

Trump considering giving Iran $15 billion if they comply with Obama-era deal again (VIDEO)

https://www.sourcepolitics.com/trump-considering-re-instating-obama-deal-with-iran-and-giving-them-15-billion/

Lol another win for Ayotallah Khamenei he has been making the Americans look like fools for decades across the middle East.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:07 am

Aurora Intel
@AuroraIntel
This morning Netanyahu revealed that his own internal polls indicate he will not win on the 17th September. #Israel

Expect Netanyahu to do something drastic in next week in order to cancel polls most likely start a war with Lebanon, Gaza or even Syria.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:04 am

Talos wrote:Trump considering giving Iran $15 billion if they comply with Obama-era deal again (VIDEO)

https://www.sourcepolitics.com/trump-considering-re-instating-obama-deal-with-iran-and-giving-them-15-billion/

Lol another win for Ayotallah Khamenei he has been making the Americans look like fools for decades across the middle East.

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Fuckin10

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:31 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:45 am

Talos wrote:Trump considering giving Iran $15 billion if they comply with Obama-era deal again (VIDEO)

Brasco_Aad‏ @Brasco_Aad · 18 min.
Donald Trump is considering opening up a $15 billion credit line to Iran. It would be backed by Iranian oil and supervised by President Macron of France.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:47 am

DoC©‏ @DocPakistan · 4 min.
Czech President Milos Zeman says he would like his country to withdraw its recognition of Kosovo as a sovereign nation.

Speaking during a September 11 visit to Belgrade, Zeman said he would discuss the move with Czech lawmakers.

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:29 am

Idlib:

Y.N.M.S‏ @nm79797979 · 6 min.
Syrian Army targets the movements of al-Nusra and its allies in the town of Ma'ert Harma in the countryside of Idlib

Daraa:

Steele M‏ @SteeleM35085377 · 5 min.
🇸🇾Syrian Arab Army engineers dismantling IEDs left behind by the terrorists in #Daraa #Syria #Syrianarmy🇸🇾please feel free to follow for daily Syrian Arab Army updates 🇸🇾https://youtu.be/GFD3jo_6nX4 via @YouTube

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:37 am

DoC©‏ @DocPakistan · 32 sek.
DEVELOPING

Blast rocks Afghan capital Kabul

Interior Ministry spokesman confirms headquarters of army's commando forces were target

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:05 am

Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
#BREAKING: Several US officials said they've concluded that #Israel was behind the placement of surveillance devices around the White House and other sensitive locations in Washington, D.C. (Politico)

WTF could this have something to do as to why Bolton was fired?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:25 am

Talos wrote:
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
#BREAKING: Several US officials said they've concluded that #Israel was behind the placement of surveillance devices around the White House and other sensitive locations in Washington, D.C. (Politico)

There's quite big article about it:

Israel accused of planting mysterious spy devices near the White House

The likely Israeli spying efforts were uncovered during the Trump presidency, several former top U.S. officials said.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/12/israel-white-house-spying-devices-1491351

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:28 am

Facebook suspends Likud campaign bot over 'hate speech' violation

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Facebook-suspends-Likuds-bot-for-24-hours-601467

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:31 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts

There's quite big article about it:

Israel accused of planting mysterious spy devices near the White House

The likely Israeli spying efforts were uncovered during the Trump presidency, several former top U.S. officials said.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/12/israel-white-house-spying-devices-1491351
#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Ezgif-33
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:38 am

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Shut-it-down-jew

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:49 am

BBC will never show this shit... just below the 'surface' Brits are ready to explode.
Both sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:59 am

How To Defeat The Empire

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/how-to-defeat-the-empire-3bfdd468f439

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:02 am

Maxim A. Suchkov‏ @MSuchkov_ALM · 2 hod.
COMING UP SOON: #Putin to meet with #Israel/i premier @Netanyahu in #Russia/n resort city of #Sochi in a couple of hours

https://tass.com/politics/1077777

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:10 am

Y.N.M.S‏ @nm79797979 · 6 min.
- At the end of an investigation by US security officials, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) estimates that the enemy entity is behind the installation of mobile eavesdropping equipment found in the vicinity of the White House about a year ago, according to three former..

Y.N.M.S‏ @nm79797979 · 7 min.
officials told the site "Politico". .

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:10 am

Ian56‏ @Ian56789 · 2 min.
Taliban threatens US with jihad, seizes more land in Afghanistan after failed peace talks

https://www.rt.com/news/468479-taliban-fighting-us-talks/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:30 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:How To Defeat The Empire

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/how-to-defeat-the-empire-3bfdd468f439
I don’t endorse politicians
I don’t advocate starting a new political party
I don’t support violent revolution
I don’t say that capitalism contains the seeds of its own destruction and the proletariat will inevitably rise up against the bourgeoisie
I don’t put much stock in the idea that our political systems are in and of themselves sufficient for addressing our biggest problems in any meaningful way.

What I do advocate, over and over and over again:
a decentralized guerrilla psywar against the institutions which enable the powerful
to manipulate the way ordinary people think, act and vote.

I talk about narrative and propaganda all the time because
they
are the root of all our problems.
(As long as the plutocrat-controlled media are able to manufacture consent for the status quo upon which those plutocrats built their respective empires, there will never be the possibility of a successful revolution.)

Everyone brings something to the table. The important thing is to do whatever will draw the most public interest and attention to what you’re doing. Don’t shy away from speaking loud and shining bright.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next