Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Theories

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

World Theories - Page 20 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:38 pm

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

KneelB4Zod! and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:48 am

dunno why ,but I'm back on twitter.

https://twitter.com/shachalnur

shachalnur

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:40 pm

shachalnur wrote:.

I posted this on FB.....It has been censored already lol

Profanity

KneelB4Zod!, shachalnur and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:22 pm

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:31 am

World Theories - Page 20 3070708466

The most of this is well known within "our circles", I guess. I need to admit there are some points I did not heard of yet. I'll surely check for more info.

I'm still wondering why "gladio" was banned on GLP. Any idea? It's well known operation from Cold War era. So why to blacklist such term?

World Theories - Page 20 1149841162

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:59 pm

the cancer of Chabad keeps spreading

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:13 pm

A huge compilation of facts.

israel-Russia-Chabad.

all collaborating to usher in the NWO.

bloody queer Puto is not your freind.

He'll sell you out.

he's controlled.

https://fitzinfo.net/soviet-israel/

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:32 pm

I'm still wondering why "gladio" was banned on GLP. Any idea? It's well known operation from Cold War era. So why to blacklist such term?"

Maybe because:

The original Operation Gladio was(is) a Europe wide network of fascist "stay-behind" cells that NATO/CIA/MI6 trained to carry out bombings and assassinations
in the event of a Soviet invasion. Gladio B substituted Muslims for fascists, and continues to carry out false flag attacks in Europe and maybe elsewhere.
Sibel Edmonds summarizes the objective of Gladio B as “projecting U.S. power in the former Soviet sphere of influence
to access previously untapped strategic energy and mineral reserves for U.S. and European companies;
pushing back Russian and Chinese power; and expanding the scope of lucrative criminal activities, particularly illegal arms and drugs trafficking.”
Edmonds has stated that 9-11 was a Gladio/B Operation[ and that Osama Bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri worked with the key U.S. government officials for 3 months after 9/11
to coordinate false flag destabilization operations in the Caucus region.

Sibel Edmonds joined the FBI after 9-11 when they were very short of translators for Turkish languages.
This lack of staff hindered compartmentalisation. She has testified how compartmentalisation prevented agents on the ground from forming
a bigger picture of the intrigues they were involved in, but that she, as a translator, was better positioned to get an overview.
“The most important thing for people to get is we're not even looking at one big investigation, all these agents working together.
They were chopped up and divided, but because I worked in the central place... other agents were sending their material to me...
I was in this position to see all the dots being connected... These agents, while I was there, because I was the central person,
they started connecting the dots.” Sibel Edmonds

Exactly when the pro-active part of the secret armies mission was turned into a means for domestic counter-subversion is not clear.
At some point in the 1950s or 1960s there was a change in strategy that used the secret armies
not just to gather intelligence on these groups and individuals, but to destroy their support through violence.
Numerous terrorist outrages, from Turkey to Ireland, were instigated, provoked or simply carried out by members of the secret armies,
including numerous bombings in Italy and the assassination of Aldo Moro,

the Oktoberfest bombing in Munich and the Brabant Massacres in Belgium.
All forms of urban terrorism were perpetrated, often by neo-Fascists posing as Leftists,
in order to terrify the public, polarise public opinion and destroy support for mainstream Leftist political movements.
The process was a great success, ultimately contributing to the downfall of the Soviet Union
and ensuring that the policies chosen by the leaders of NATO countries
were in keeping with the overall trajectory desired by the Anglo-American establishment.

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:49 pm

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society;
and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies,
to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago
that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts
far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today,
there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions.

Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it.

And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security
will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.
That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control.

And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low,
civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent,
to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril.
In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy.
In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

Today no war has been declared and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion.
Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe.
The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions,
then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger,"
then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions
by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy
that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence
on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections,
on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.
It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building
of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence,
economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published.
Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised.
No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.
It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Nevertheless, every democracy recognizes the necessary restraints of national security
and the question remains whether those restraints need to be more strictly observed
if we are to oppose this kind of attack
as well as outright invasion."

John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York City
April 27, 1961

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The most of this is well known within "our circles", I guess. I need to admit there are some points I did not heard of yet. I'll surely check for more info.

I'm still wondering why "gladio" was banned on GLP. Any idea? It's well known operation from Cold War era. So why to blacklist such term?

Weren't there talks about Gladio 2.0 a few years ago? When I look into what happened/happens in Germany, NSU or Breitscheidplatz Berlin (Dec. 2016) for example.

The same things are happening as with Gladio from the cold war period, e.g. RAF, the Oktoberfest attack or at the disco "La Belle" (which was pinned on Gaddafi). There are "witness deaths" and/or disappeared/destroyed files and evidence, (at least) German secret services have their fingers in it, etc. This cannot be a coincidence.

These topics are also discussed again and again in the German forum "Telepolis", also about the partial European cooperation, after all Anis Amri was shot dead a few days after the attack (attributed to him?) in Italy - quite coincidentally at the same place where the truck of the Polish driver had set off towards Berlin.

Ah yes, I forgot to mention, coincidentally there was also a witness from Israel at the square in Berlin. And, I can't remember which one it was, at another "event" there was also quite coincidentally ...

Therefore it was banned, you could find out the truth behind this whole shit.

Rolling Eyes Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:22 pm

(February 25, 2014) How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations
by Glenn Greenwald

Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics:
(1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and
(2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse
and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.
To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends:
“false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else),
fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy),
and posting “negative information” on various forums.

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:55 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Weren't there talks about Gladio 2.0 a few years ago? When I look into what happened/happens in Germany, NSU or Breitscheidplatz Berlin (Dec. 2016) for example.

The same things are happening as with Gladio from the cold war period, e.g. RAF, the Oktoberfest attack or at the disco "La Belle" (which was pinned on Gaddafi). There are "witness deaths" and/or disappeared/destroyed files and evidence, (at least) German secret services have their fingers in it, etc. This cannot be a coincidence.

These topics are also discussed again and again in the German forum "Telepolis", also about the partial European cooperation, after all Anis Amri was shot dead a few days after the attack (attributed to him?) in Italy - quite coincidentally at the same place where the truck of the Polish driver had set off towards Berlin.

Ah yes, I forgot to mention, coincidentally there was also a witness from Israel at the square in Berlin. And, I can't remember which one it was, at another "event" there was also quite coincidentally ...

Therefore it was banned, you could find out the truth behind this whole shit.

Rolling Eyes Suspect

his name is Richard Gutjahr and he's married to Einat Wilf,an israeli mossad ho and politician.

richard is a journalist who was present and filmed two different fake terror attacks in germany and spain a few days later,false flags.

I tweeted immidiately that it was the same man ,and married to Wilf,and i was banned everywhere,glp,twitter etc.

it's all in your face .

still ,this kind of bulshitactions by the satanists show they are under pressure.

I see the zio attacks on syria as a desperate course of action,barking like a rabid dog.

that's why syria.iran  ,hezbollah are not reacting.

if they react it will activate usa,nato and european nazi's to step in and help the zio's.

and they won't ,just like 2012.

basically hezbollah has ziostan by the balls,there's no real solution for this.

hezz has got a few hundred thousand missiles and rockets dug in underground,and these can be released by just a few hundred hezz operatives ,also dug in underground.

the only way to stop this is nuking the entire southern half of lebanon,killing millions of citizens,and that's a problem with fallout ,and still hezz will be able to kill half of the zio'sin cities,including bombing haifa chemicals and dimona nuclear reactor

as soon as hezbollah releases all their weapons,ziostan is dead meat,

so is lebanon,but that's calculated.

it's a standoff that can't be solved.

ziostan can bomb all they want.

in a while usa and europe will be in complete convulsions,and ziostan has to find a solution for themselves after usa/europe is on it's ass.

ziostan is vaxxing ther population at warp speed,

the first jab won't do a thing ,it's fake and is just signalling to the world and their own population there's no problem with the vaxx that has been developped by zio's agents in usa,china,europe and russia.

the killer will be the second jab.

by the time the population finds out there's a problem with the vaxx(around april june) they'll be desperate and ziostan will crumble from within.

as planned.

so ziostan can bomb all they want,iran,syria and hezz won't do anything.

why should they?

they've been there for thousands of years,ziostan for a few decades and this hated bullshit psyop is gone within a few years.

israei zio population  are finding out they are in trouble,

the vaxx is almost mandatory and there's no way out of this concentrationcamp for the population ,except some chosen agants.

like i said before the destruction of ziostan was planned to have occured in  2012 ,together with the rest of the middle east.

it failed,and now they have to run two psyops',or more at the same time.

corona(chabad psyop),blowing up the middle east and the collapse of usa and europe will leave ziostan isolated .

as soon as the zio's are really on their asses,and start bombing lebanon ,hezz will unleash and it will be over.

it's all a theatre show.

focus on your own safety,the test ,the vaxx ,your govt's ,your zombiefied neighbours that's what's gonna kill you in the coming months and years,not the zio's .

the zio's have done their job ,and endlösung 2,0 is just around the corner for them.

the world will rejoice while they're being culled themselves by eugenics science ,and your neighbours  who believe this virus poses a threat to anybody

that's part of this satanic psyop.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:39 pm

Happy New Year, shachalnur! Hopefully next year will be slightly better that this one...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:12 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Happy New Year, shachalnur! Hopefully next year will be slightly better that this one...

thanks Zod,

happy new year to you ,your family and everybody here on zodlike.

still 5 hours to go untill 2021 here.

It's gonna be a rough ride,many will not make it next year,but I have hope things might get better.

the satanic new world order is made up out of monsters,they think differently.

that's their weakness,they make huge mistakes and underestimate us when it matters.

We have to take advantage of it when it's time.

No se va caer solo,hay que prenderle fuego.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:07 am

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:22 pm

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:25 pm

there we go.

the second round.

eyes on.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:47 pm

shachalnur

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:23 am

World Theories - Page 20 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:26 am

World Theories - Page 20 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:11 pm

2012 was supposed to be step 1 in the current string of psyops that must lead to a new world..

it failed and  the middle east is back to the same point as 2012.

usa threatening to attack iran ,israel focussing on hezbollah and now syria as well( in 2012 europe was supposed to take care of syria ,but france and gb bugged out).

still think the fact that 2012 didn't function ,makes the current psyop,that was predicted as well (lockstep,2007) much more complicated.

the middle east was supposed to have been re-designed and mostly destroyed ,especially the oilproducing countries.

now they are trying to continue with the same plan ,only they have to blow up the middle east and enslave the world population at the same time in one big hit,

it will fail ,mostly because the middle east plans will not bring what they want,and ziostan will have to be cancelled ,but ziostan is not collaborating.

they will cull their own population though,as a new burnt offering to the ultimate zio god ,satan/baphomet.

again the world will be blamed,poor jews.

the big NWO plans are failing because the 2012 psyop failed , or was sabotaged .

they have no choice but to go on on the road they were,changing it is impossible.

chaos is what's on the menu.

and many weapons will be released,many will die ,more will be made very ill ,most children will be sterilized.

the main victims will be europeans ,usa and ziostanis.

they will release all the evilness they have prepared ,they have no choice.

the last chance to stop this is nearing fast.

if populations rise up and overthrow ALL political parties and media we might have a chance.

but i fear nobody will do anything in europe,china and easterneurope/russia.

things will speed up now,it looks like the same timeframe ,only 8 years later ,aiming at december around christmas.

no testing mno vaxxing ,duck and weave,stay away from vaxxed people .

it's gonna be a rough ride.

this post is from november,but I've been predicting another round of bullshit in the middle east for years.

we're back in 2012 now,and the threat of war there is the same,same actors,same scenario,only GB,france are more distant,and any explosion between ziostan and iran,hezzbollah and syria will lead to a war where ziostan is pitted against these countries,

usa and europe will stay out ,because muh corona or whatever bullshit reason.

neither iran ,nor ziostan wants this war to be fought this way,they prefer proxies.

it's simple and effective,isolate ziostan in a war against several others ,especially hezbollah ,and ziostan will blow up all kinds of stuff,including paris and london.

so a fals flag in middle east is logical ,only it's not what ziostan wants ,unless usa is all in .

and they are not.

the same scenario as 2012,only without gb abd france directly involved.

they have no choice,they have to go on .

this is what I see as the part of these string of psyops that will have a different outcome than planned by the satanists.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:54 am

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:11 am

noahidelaws.

time to understand what and why.

chabad will come to rule you,also in germany.

agt least.that;s the plan.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:13 am

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:28 pm

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:48 am

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:53 am

by the way ,these are the visible (S)words i found untill now since 2011.

this is how they visibly look ,eventhough they are made up out of dates ,buildings and words numbers

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:43 am

6 million doses of MODERNA vaxx for ziostan.

anagram for MODERNA is Edom RNA

https://www.timesofisrael.com/health-ministry-approves-moderna-vaccine-1st-shipment-set-to-arrive-this-month/

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:55 pm

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:17 am

shachalnur