Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Theories

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

World Theories - Page 17 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur 2 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:06 pm

fok zio controlled satanic ritual loving fake clone synthetics puto Putin

i'm happy to live with indiginous who burn down any govt building when they want to fumigate,or mandate masks ,distance, closed bussinesses or anything having to do with coronabullshit.

here the popoulation understands that the govt wants to kill and sterilize them ,already for decades.

that's why there's no corona here,and the govt doesn't dare to mandate anything ,cause all will be burned to the gound if they do.

very dumb indians,infinitely more stupid than the developed western world(look at bolivia for an example)

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/10/27/russia-reinstates-mask-mandate-restricts-nightlife-to-stop-virus-spread-a71861

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:23 am

shachalnur 2 wrote:.

this ziosatanic army eugenics massmurdering pig will take care of healthministry in ziostan,everybody is safe now.

coming to your country soon,first places like USA, england ,the EU and countries like Czech republic and poland,all chabad satanic zio whores with populations that are too weak to resist.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israels-next-coronavirus-czar-named-as-former-idf-medical-chief-nachman-ash/

Here's the German army to track and trace down 'covid' infections.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:26 pm

there is no opposition.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:50 pm

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:58 pm

2012 olympics london opening ceremony

this was planned long ago.

it's the Zio's that started with the dancing students on 9/11(staged), icecreamsalesmanon the beach ,nurses,doctors and everything else that dances to fok you up.

it's a psychological trick ,show dancing people and happy music ,while they kill you ,like music in the slaughterhouses to calm down the cows before you get culled

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:17 pm

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:57 pm

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:25 am

hunter biden married a south african blond jewish zio ho in 209 ,named melissa cohen and knocked her up allegedly.

this is the ho's mother:

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:37 am

hunter biden married a south african blond jewish zio ho in 209 ,named melissa cohen and knocked her up allegedly.

this is the ho's mother:

this is zoe cohen's adoptionagency's visiting card ,(looks like a man anyways)

this is worldwide and satanic zio's are all over the children that will be stolen ,raped and killed.

it will all come out ,unless the satanic zio's together with the Trump psyop ,the CCP and the puto putin psyop, get their way.

don't think so ,no jew will be safe after this.

any jew who forgot to take distance from this satanic sect zionism is,deserves what 's coming.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:16 pm

just a reminder: MODERNA ,who produces the alleged corona mRNA vaxx is a Zio enterprise,and the vaxx is zio 'science'

MODERNA is also an anagram for Edom RNA.

500 million of these vaxxes is a lot,brought to you by the Army ,Warp Speed ,if true,

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/niaid-contract-pentagon-modernas-covid-vaccine/

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:41 pm

Dark Winter is a plan from 2001

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:54 am

This year in October a military manoeuvre took place where US and German military practised dropping nuclear bombs on Germany. Of course, there were no reports about it in the MSM.

https://deutsch.rt.com/inland/108280-atombombenabwurf-auf-deutschland-als-nato-uebung-verteidigung/

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:58 pm

there you are ,somebody explains it a lot better than I can,and makes it visible

all new rules for the new normal are a Satanic initiation ritual ,and we're all supposed to participate.

read this thread ,all of it,takes only a few minutes ,and learn what we're up against.

As long as people don't see this ,the satanic cults like the Sabbateans,the Frankists and Chabad will take over ,and most won't even nnotice you are following Talmudic/Satanc situals untill you're enslaved and dead.

people don't understand that most politicians worldwide,most musicians ,most moviestars,most athletes most talking heads,and everybody that still has a platform on the Net are ALL controlled.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:59 pm

what's next?

complete shitshow in the usa for the elections.

Dems vs reps ,Trump vs the rest, BLM Antifa and other bullshit psyops.

remember both sides are ultimately controlled by the same powers,mostly zio's ,so it's all theatre.

Europe is another thing,there you can't pit Dems against Reps ,BLM antifa rubbish.

It looks like the plan is the same as ww2,only this time they will releaes the white mobs on muslims,

90% of muslims in europe are not too bright poor people just trying to make a living and raise their kids.

most western euorpean countries wil create false flags ,like in france to pit the white population against the muslims ,and we might have another round of genocide on muslims ,while the white population is enslaved ,chipped ,facemasked,distanced,chipped,isolated,made poor,depressed and culled.

under cover of another round of genocide ,this time on muslims,europeans will be slaughtered by sterilizing and chipping them ,basic income ,marked cows ready for slaughter.

the only chane is that spain ,italy and german populations understand their fascist history and are aware they will be going for another round,and wake up and refuse.

eastern europe will just chip and cull their population and make sure they won't make babies anymore,in exchange for some basic income and free iphones,for sure they won't make kids,too cowardly..

it's mainly eastern europe that turns out to be pussies again ,like in ww2 and like the sovjet period.

weak fluffy peeps.

at least in ww2 the serbs/partizans had some balls ,now they're all weak slaves .

Asia will just vaxx,track,trace ,chip and sterilize their population ,and all Li's will be happy.

Africa will be overrun by china and europe,and wil go on being slaves.

south america will be fokked by usa,it's their backgarden ,and isolated south america has no chance.

still,africa and southamerica,central america won themselves some time ,and theres still hope they will regain a certain leveel of freedom ,depending on developments in usa.

when usa is too busy with thier own shitshow ,it gives certain countries a chance to escape ,like bolivia is showing .

i expect changes in colombia,chile and peru soon ,taking advantage of the shitshow in usa..

places like mexico are tricky,because the govt is not very strong and opposition is ugly,so it looks like not too much will happen there.

forced lockdowns,vaxx and chip will only cause most govt buildings to go up in smoke.

as for ziostan ,it will be cancelled,most of the population of ziostan will be killed or will have to move,the rest of the middle east will probably go up in smoke

and in exchange for this new 'holohoax' usa and europe will be taken over by zio's and be under Satanic zio rule and Noahide laws.

doesn't look good,but this is my guess for the coming weeks and months,

basically because 7 billion zombies,ignorant addicted to their toys and fears, couldn't stop a few hundred thousand Satanic transgenders.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:21 am

in case of emergency, me speaks 7 languages,German is one of them.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:20 am

OK, I often put links to German articles

But I have to say, I just can't do anything with ideas of Satanism etc. All remotely religious ideas are tools of the powerful to make and keep their power unquestionable. Since the 1990s, the two major religious groups have begun to set the two major religious groups against each other. 

I do not want to be a part of their crappy game. Rather than getting bogged down in the details of the game, I prefer to deal with the question of how to break their power. 

Part of their game is to make critical people run around in rabbit holes.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 on Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:08 am

Böhse Tante wrote:OK, I often put links to German articles

But I have to say, I just can't do anything with ideas of Satanism etc. All remotely religious ideas are tools of the powerful to make and keep their power unquestionable. Since the 1990s, the two major religious groups have begun to set the two major religious groups against each other. 

I do not want to be a part of their crappy game. Rather than getting bogged down in the details of the game, I prefer to deal with the question of how to break their power. 

Part of their game is to make critical people run around in rabbit holes.

I don't think, we are ruled by Satanists. I think, the dominant group is using Satanism and Paedophilia to corrupt the would-be rulers. They can black-mail them and they have to do, what they are told, or they don't become President or what ever.

I also don't think, they love Islam and want to change Central-Europe into a Muslim region. First they have weakened the Europeans, now they let in aggressive Muslims (who would be in prison in their home countries) and tell us, we have to accept this. But some will not accept this. And they know this. They just want to put group against group till civil war. If we fight each other, we don't fight them.

This article, you have posted of this former employee at the German federal parliament, explains it very well. But I think this is the last step and peak of modern interest-driven banking capitalism. These internet companies (Microsoft, Facebook etc.) reminded me on the contribution IBM made for concentration camps in Germany. Hopefully we get a big revolution now.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:18 pm

looks to me like they're giving up on joe biden.

wouldn't be surprised if they withdraw his candidacy before the elections.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:28 pm

oops .no more posting without logging in?

never mind,

looks like biden is gonna 'win ,so we'll have civil war in the usa.

but....

looks like they have an amazing twist planned in the story,

'watch the water.'

special watermark in the ballots will show all the fraud by the dems.

allegedly.

could this story be true?

ofcourse not ,because it would take 'secret' knowledge of how the spike the ballots without the other side being able to identify it,

it looks like it's gonna be orange light that will show the fraud,i shit you not.

could it be secret zio science that saved the planet from the satanic dems?

it will be theater like this we're gonna be fed.

basically biden can not win,because there's not even 20% of the population that will support him or the camal toe(the intended president anyway,because her husband is a zio jew.)

the biden thing is a senile joke ,and there's laptops from clinton ,wiener and hunter waiting to make the shitshow complete.

for me it was clear the dems would lose as soon as they chose biden and harris for candidates.

no way in hell normal people can support these idiots,.

like i said ,a complete shitshow ,starting this evening.

enjoy the show,and be carefull not to be chipped in your country while watching this bullshit.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:01 pm

oops .no more posting without logging in?

Do you have problems with posting? News to me, gonna check if so. Glad to see the bump was not so hard and you remembered your logging info eventully.

Very Happy

Welcome back, btw.

World Theories - Page 17 3077205713

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:oops .no more posting without logging in?

Do you have problems with posting? News to me, gonna check if so. Glad to see the bump was not so hard and you remembered your logging info eventully.

Very Happy

Welcome back, btw.

yup weird ,

it says I'm not allowed to post on this(any) thread.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:25 pm

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:oops .no more posting without logging in?

Very Happy

Welcome back, btw.

yup weird ,

it says I'm not allowed to post on this(any) thread.

Gonna check it tomorrow. Seems as some upgrade was put in effect by provider. I tried to post as unregistered, from different browser, and I din't see even table where tu put my psot. Thank's for head up!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:53 pm

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:28 pm

the shitshow has only started,it's gonna be quite sick.

this thread is a list of all the recounts and courtcases coming the coming days and weeks.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:07 pm

it's all a big shitshow.

they are all actors,owned by satanic sects like rothschild's sabbateans ,and rockefeller/trump's chabad.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:33 am

party party,biden won.

and now for something completely different:

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:42 am

mexican president is showing how it's done.

he refuses to congratulate biden because 'all legal issues' must be solved first.

he knows a lot more than most people.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:05 am

looks like over at glp trinity,if it's him or a fake,is destroying the site.

probably under orders from tel aviv.

many paying members are a bit angry about his thread about it all being over and trump having betrayed everybody

noticed that this trinity creature was very busy running the discussion lately.

running it right over the cliff.

all tools ,all controlled.

i really hope there's enough fraud to at least stop biden and harris taking over,it will mean the end of the usa, and there will be millions of dead ,not by bullets ,but by disease and suicide.

birthrate will go down to almost zero for white population,

all according to plan.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur on Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:02 am

surprise surprise.

what a shitshow.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down