Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Theories

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

World Theories - Page 16 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur 2 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:48 am

got more trust in this guy than fake puti and vaxxinated shoygu.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:34 am

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:53 am

just a recap.

I've been saying since the beginning that covid is bullshit,a common cold that doesn't kill a fly.

I've said from the beginning that testing and facemasks ,social distancing ,isolation etc are all satanic rituals designed to fok you up fysically and mentally.

I've said since the beginning that anybody pushing masks, tests and other bullhockey are dangerous people ,especially when they are posting pictures of masked children all day long,trying to normalize this satanic game.

I said from the beginning 'covid'is a tool for implementing measures most even can't contemplate,while you are kept busy with bullshit science and fearmongering.

would be nice people don't get angry at me again for seeing a bit more than most.

I will stay on this thread and won't answer anybody here or on other threads,eventhough i can see a few of you making huge and lifethreatening mistakes in judging the current situation.

bit sensitive to being cancelled.

so better for me and everybody else if I just hang around here burping ins blaue hinein.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:13 am

MTV 2008 predictive programming.

have fun.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:32 am

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:40 pm

because in Poland people are awake to the NWO plans and things are different,right?

no se va caer solo,hay que prenderle fuego.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:17 pm

like i warned months ago
the test will fok you up.

nanotech will be introduced ,and bye bye.

the scientific angle.

short version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U62OXcuVrY&feature=emb_logo

long version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUtQbriWt64&feature=emb_logo

from 40 minutes it gets juicy..

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:49 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
1m
BREAKING: Brazilian volunteer in clinical trials of #UK’s Oxford anti-covid vaccine dies

https://www.correio24horas.com.br/noticia/nid/morre-medico-voluntario-brasileiro-para-vacina-de-oxford/

In short:

Volunteer medic was, who helped top take care about COVID-positive patients, was vaccined with AstraZeneca vaccine in July, felt sick iin September and last week he died after his condition detoriated.

Non-profit organization Instituto D’Or de Pesquisa e Ensino (IDOR), which oversees AstraZeneca / Oxford vaccine testing in Rio de Janeiro, says it can confirm or refute if volunteer medic participated in testing citnig "principles of medical privacy".

Instituto D’Or de Pesquisa e Ensino (IDOR) recieved this Agust grant $1,600,000 from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation...

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/How-We-Work/Quick-Links/Grants-Database/Grants/2020/08/INV-021464

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:54 pm

it is impossible to make a vaxx against coronavirus,because it literally doesn't exist,and nobody can show how it looks like,

the cdc actually admitted it can't show us how coronavirus looks like,because it's 'not available at the moment'.

whatever they inject these people , it's NOT a vaxx against coronavirus.

all the signalling of the vaxx being dangerous and it sickens aand now kills a vloluntary doc is all lias and just to prepare people that the vaxx is bad,but you're gonna have to take it anyway.

and when the mayority goes to the streets to protest the vaxx ,the govts will give in ,and you'll get away with a test and a healthpass.

everybody will be soooooo happy and relieved.

I've said months ago there will be no vaxx now,they will nudge the people to be tested and accept the pass/chip.

that was always the plan ,and those who tested untill now are already fokked by DNA harvesting and nanotech..

said but true,there's no way you can trust anybody now,

no doctors,no govts no scientists,no media ,no politicans,no opposition ,no anti-NWO/altright/Qanon opposition on twitter or youtube,nobody.

they are ALL actors.

untill this theatre is gone ,don't participate in anything don't test ,don't move,don't talk, unless you head for the mountains.

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur 2 Yesterday at 4:50 pm

ready for the 'feared winter outbreaks'(plural?),and showing what is gonna happen to everybody in Europe /USA and commonwealth whores.

give it a few weeks and you will all be checked and chipped by the army,voluntarily offcourse

https://www.timesofisrael.com/military-virus-squad-now-fully-operational-readies-for-feared-winter-outbreaks/

shachalnur 2

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum