Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Theories

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Matjaz on Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:13 am

shachalnur wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:.

putin was raised by zionist jews,put into power by jeltsin and is surrounded and protected by chabad rabbi's and jewish oligarchs.

1 ,either the old putin is gone ,and replaced by double that is acting as if he's still controlled.

2 putin is officially the boss ,but controlled by shoygu and lavrov who set the borders,.

I trust the last two a lot more than putin ,who has been a tool for jews all his life.

if putin goes too far('i vaxxed ny daughter') , in the middle east or with the vaxx ,they will kill him in a second.

.


Who are these jewish oligarchs you speak of? You know any names? And chabad rabbis? His spiritual advisor is Metropolitan Tikhon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikhon_(Shevkunov)

.

you can gurgle 'berel lazar chabad putin' and read all you want.

examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7hout-coSA


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydeiYfwdmUU


https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007



and ofcourse ,to show what side of the NWO berel lazar is:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russian-chief-rabbi-berel-lazar-diagnosed-with-covid-19/



owner of chelsea abramovich ,who lives in tel aviv is one of the oli's very close to putin ,and his righthand man in ziostan together with the former moldovian bouncer ,liebermen.

the ones denying putin has close ties to the russian oli's are: bloomberg ,financial times,forbes,the blobalist ,cfr and all the usual suspects.

i stand by what i said in my first post,either putin is gone ,and replaced by a real russian,or putin is gonna fuck you all over because he's completely controlled by the satanic chabad  zioshit.

sorry about that.

you might understand when you understand what chabad is and how they operate.

schneerson(your chosen chabad messias besides damien kushner) hated russia and the white race,it's called 'loxism"

and it's very real.

shoygu and lavrov know.

when those two are silenced ,head for the mountains.

they have prepared two saviors for the woke:

Trump/Kushner/Q for the gringo's,jews and westerneuropeans.

putin for the rest.

both will give you your covidpass,your test to store your DNA and the vaxx to fok up your DNA,sterilize you ,and make you the property of a pharma company and the chinese govt.

unless putin is not what he seems,and been replaced by doube or clone.

therefore watch shoygu and lavrov,.

shoygu just had his coronabullshit vaxxine ,allegedly just like putin's daughter

.

These are not proofs Putin is controlled by Jews. Few youtube vids of conferences and times of israel link. People write stuff all the time it doesn't make it true and yes, Putin mingle with people, all sorts of people all the time, Chinese, Indians, Jews you name it. His spiritual advisor is not a rabbi, its Bishop Tikhon.

Russian social ideologies today are in complete contrast of what they're doing in EU and America. Its no.1 reason why Putin and Russia are demonised imo. Unless you're willing to admit that we, people of the world, have no options to chose from and that it is all a scripted play meaning, China-USA conflict does not exist...until then you can't say Putin is zio or Xi is zio owned. I'm not willing to admit that because if so then its no use anyway for anything.

So far in Russia, traditional family is the law. Traditional family is protected and supported while LGBT is pushed in a corner. Not surpressed but pushed in a corner of public spectrum and ignored which is the right thing to do. This is the core of society that's been eroded in the West, traditional family. If Putin is zio controlled then we get to conclusion that zionists love Russia and they didn't scripted their demise in their evil script. Or you're saying that zionists wait and save Russia for some later time in history, which is nonsense and unpractical. Revolution is now and is intended for all who can't or are not able to resist.

When you judge this stuff you have to use common sense and some logic not read gossip articles cause that's what those links are.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Posts : 1016
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 40
Location : Laibach

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:00 am

Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:.

putin was raised by zionist jews,put into power by jeltsin and is surrounded and protected by chabad rabbi's and jewish oligarchs.

1 ,either the old putin is gone ,and replaced by double that is acting as if he's still controlled.

2 putin is officially the boss ,but controlled by shoygu and lavrov who set the borders,.

I trust the last two a lot more than putin ,who has been a tool for jews all his life.

if putin goes too far('i vaxxed ny daughter') , in the middle east or with the vaxx ,they will kill him in a second.

.


Who are these jewish oligarchs you speak of? You know any names? And chabad rabbis? His spiritual advisor is Metropolitan Tikhon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikhon_(Shevkunov)

.

you can gurgle 'berel lazar chabad putin' and read all you want.

examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7hout-coSA


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydeiYfwdmUU


https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007



and ofcourse ,to show what side of the NWO berel lazar is:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russian-chief-rabbi-berel-lazar-diagnosed-with-covid-19/



owner of chelsea abramovich ,who lives in tel aviv is one of the oli's very close to putin ,and his righthand man in ziostan together with the former moldovian bouncer ,liebermen.

the ones denying putin has close ties to the russian oli's are: bloomberg ,financial times,forbes,the blobalist ,cfr and all the usual suspects.

i stand by what i said in my first post,either putin is gone ,and replaced by a real russian,or putin is gonna fuck you all over because he's completely controlled by the satanic chabad  zioshit.

sorry about that.

you might understand when you understand what chabad is and how they operate.

schneerson(your chosen chabad messias besides damien kushner) hated russia and the white race,it's called 'loxism"

and it's very real.

shoygu and lavrov know.

when those two are silenced ,head for the mountains.

they have prepared two saviors for the woke:

Trump/Kushner/Q for the gringo's,jews and westerneuropeans.

putin for the rest.

both will give you your covidpass,your test to store your DNA and the vaxx to fok up your DNA,sterilize you ,and make you the property of a pharma company and the chinese govt.

unless putin is not what he seems,and been replaced by doube or clone.

therefore watch shoygu and lavrov,.

shoygu just had his coronabullshit vaxxine ,allegedly just like putin's daughter

.

These are not proofs Putin is controlled by Jews. Few youtube vids of conferences and times of israel link. People write stuff all the time it doesn't make it true and yes, Putin mingle with people, all sorts of people all the time, Chinese, Indians, Jews you name it. His spiritual advisor is not a rabbi, its Bishop Tikhon.

Russian  social ideologies today are in complete contrast of what they're doing in EU and America. Its no.1 reason why Putin and Russia are demonised imo. Unless you're willing to admit that we, people of the world, have no options to chose from and that it is all a scripted play meaning, China-USA conflict does not exist...until then you can't say Putin is zio or Xi is zio owned. I'm not willing to admit that because if so then its no use anyway for anything.

So far in Russia, traditional family is the law. Traditional family is protected and supported while LGBT is pushed in a corner. Not surpressed but pushed in a corner of public spectrum and ignored which is the right thing to do. This is the core of society that's been eroded in the West, traditional family. If Putin is zio controlled then we get to conclusion that zionists love Russia and they didn't scripted their demise in their evil script. Or you're saying that zionists wait and save Russia for some later time in history, which is nonsense and unpractical. Revolution is now and is intended for all who can't or are not able to resist.

When you judge this stuff you have to use common sense and some logic not read gossip articles cause that's what those links are.

World Theories - Page 13 1047473441

As there are talks about "Putin is zionist puppet" for years, oftenly spewed by cointelpro operatives, (as many of us have seen previously on the hasbara forum) in order to cause internal conflicts among globalist opposition, I didn't see anything that supports such a theory so far. Putin was chosen by "Kremlin family", a group of powerful, globalist linked oligarchs and traitors. So far that's true. It was expected that he will continue destructive work of Yeltsin and cause final downfall and balkanization of Russian Federation. However, one of the first things he did was constitutional reform. He started hunting western linked oligarchs, who funneled Russian money abroad. He greatly recovered Russia, in many ways. Dropped poverty or alcohol use. Rised Russia as world's no. 1 non-GMO producer and wheat exporter. There was no point in doing such thing if he would be "zionist controlled". Russia was already half broken and on its knees when he entered the office. Why to allow its recovery then? Putin was just one great mistake the globalist mafia did. So they pulled 9/11 immediately as they learned their failure.

I understand why some people think he's one of them though. He's too moderate, he's not bombing shit out of US troops or Israel, regardless how vicious their actions are. Politeness should not be mistaken for weakness or complicity imo.

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51997
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Matjaz on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:21 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:.

putin was raised by zionist jews,put into power by jeltsin and is surrounded and protected by chabad rabbi's and jewish oligarchs.

1 ,either the old putin is gone ,and replaced by double that is acting as if he's still controlled.

2 putin is officially the boss ,but controlled by shoygu and lavrov who set the borders,.

I trust the last two a lot more than putin ,who has been a tool for jews all his life.

if putin goes too far('i vaxxed ny daughter') , in the middle east or with the vaxx ,they will kill him in a second.

.


Who are these jewish oligarchs you speak of? You know any names? And chabad rabbis? His spiritual advisor is Metropolitan Tikhon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikhon_(Shevkunov)

.

you can gurgle 'berel lazar chabad putin' and read all you want.

examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7hout-coSA


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydeiYfwdmUU


https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007



and ofcourse ,to show what side of the NWO berel lazar is:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russian-chief-rabbi-berel-lazar-diagnosed-with-covid-19/



owner of chelsea abramovich ,who lives in tel aviv is one of the oli's very close to putin ,and his righthand man in ziostan together with the former moldovian bouncer ,liebermen.

the ones denying putin has close ties to the russian oli's are: bloomberg ,financial times,forbes,the blobalist ,cfr and all the usual suspects.

i stand by what i said in my first post,either putin is gone ,and replaced by a real russian,or putin is gonna fuck you all over because he's completely controlled by the satanic chabad  zioshit.

sorry about that.

you might understand when you understand what chabad is and how they operate.

schneerson(your chosen chabad messias besides damien kushner) hated russia and the white race,it's called 'loxism"

and it's very real.

shoygu and lavrov know.

when those two are silenced ,head for the mountains.

they have prepared two saviors for the woke:

Trump/Kushner/Q for the gringo's,jews and westerneuropeans.

putin for the rest.

both will give you your covidpass,your test to store your DNA and the vaxx to fok up your DNA,sterilize you ,and make you the property of a pharma company and the chinese govt.

unless putin is not what he seems,and been replaced by doube or clone.

therefore watch shoygu and lavrov,.

shoygu just had his coronabullshit vaxxine ,allegedly just like putin's daughter

.

These are not proofs Putin is controlled by Jews. Few youtube vids of conferences and times of israel link. People write stuff all the time it doesn't make it true and yes, Putin mingle with people, all sorts of people all the time, Chinese, Indians, Jews you name it. His spiritual advisor is not a rabbi, its Bishop Tikhon.

Russian  social ideologies today are in complete contrast of what they're doing in EU and America. Its no.1 reason why Putin and Russia are demonised imo. Unless you're willing to admit that we, people of the world, have no options to chose from and that it is all a scripted play meaning, China-USA conflict does not exist...until then you can't say Putin is zio or Xi is zio owned. I'm not willing to admit that because if so then its no use anyway for anything.

So far in Russia, traditional family is the law. Traditional family is protected and supported while LGBT is pushed in a corner. Not surpressed but pushed in a corner of public spectrum and ignored which is the right thing to do. This is the core of society that's been eroded in the West, traditional family. If Putin is zio controlled then we get to conclusion that zionists love Russia and they didn't scripted their demise in their evil script. Or you're saying that zionists wait and save Russia for some later time in history, which is nonsense and unpractical. Revolution is now and is intended for all who can't or are not able to resist.

When you judge this stuff you have to use common sense and some logic not read gossip articles cause that's what those links are.

World Theories - Page 13 1047473441

As there are talks about "Putin is zionist puppet" for years, oftenly spewed by cointelpro operatives, (as many of us have seen previously on the hasbara forum) in order to cause internal conflicts among globalist opposition, I didn't see anything that supports such a theory so far. Putin was chosen by "Kremlin family", a group of powerful, globalist linked oligarchs and traitors. So far that's true. It was expected that he will continue destructive work of Yeltsin and cause final downfall and balkanization of Russian Federation. However, one of the first things he did was constitutional reform. He started hunting western linked oligarchs, who funneled Russian money abroad. He greatly recovered Russia, in many ways. Dropped poverty or alcohol use. Rised Russia as world's no. 1 non-GMO producer and wheat exporter. There was no point in doing such thing if he would be "zionist controlled". Russia was already half broken and on its knees when he entered the office. Why to allow its recovery then? Putin was just one great mistake the globalist mafia did. So they pulled 9/11 immediately as they learned their failure.

I understand why some people think he's one of them though. He's too moderate, he's not bombing shit out of US troops or Israel, regardless how vicious their actions are. Politeness should not be mistaken for weakness or complicity imo.

...this is so true.

Besides, shachalnur gave links from politico for instance which is no.1 agitprop of atlantic council in Italy. Then, I would still like to know all those crooked oligarch Putin hangs out with. Abramovich is a rich flamboyant not a "philanthropist" like Soros. Abramovich doesn't care about serious topics, he cares about pussy and sports. Never heard him being super friend with Putin but I suppose they mingle, no big deal...
Matjaz
Matjaz

Posts : 1016
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 40
Location : Laibach

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:.

putin was raised by zionist jews,put into power by jeltsin and is surrounded and protected by chabad rabbi's and jewish oligarchs.

1 ,either the old putin is gone ,and replaced by double that is acting as if he's still controlled.

2 putin is officially the boss ,but controlled by shoygu and lavrov who set the borders,.

I trust the last two a lot more than putin ,who has been a tool for jews all his life.

if putin goes too far('i vaxxed ny daughter') , in the middle east or with the vaxx ,they will kill him in a second.

.


Who are these jewish oligarchs you speak of? You know any names? And chabad rabbis? His spiritual advisor is Metropolitan Tikhon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikhon_(Shevkunov)

.

you can gurgle 'berel lazar chabad putin' and read all you want.

examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7hout-coSA


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydeiYfwdmUU


https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007



and ofcourse ,to show what side of the NWO berel lazar is:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russian-chief-rabbi-berel-lazar-diagnosed-with-covid-19/



owner of chelsea abramovich ,who lives in tel aviv is one of the oli's very close to putin ,and his righthand man in ziostan together with the former moldovian bouncer ,liebermen.

the ones denying putin has close ties to the russian oli's are: bloomberg ,financial times,forbes,the blobalist ,cfr and all the usual suspects.

i stand by what i said in my first post,either putin is gone ,and replaced by a real russian,or putin is gonna fuck you all over because he's completely controlled by the satanic chabad  zioshit.

sorry about that.

you might understand when you understand what chabad is and how they operate.

schneerson(your chosen chabad messias besides damien kushner) hated russia and the white race,it's called 'loxism"

and it's very real.

shoygu and lavrov know.

when those two are silenced ,head for the mountains.

they have prepared two saviors for the woke:

Trump/Kushner/Q for the gringo's,jews and westerneuropeans.

putin for the rest.

both will give you your covidpass,your test to store your DNA and the vaxx to fok up your DNA,sterilize you ,and make you the property of a pharma company and the chinese govt.

unless putin is not what he seems,and been replaced by doube or clone.

therefore watch shoygu and lavrov,.

shoygu just had his coronabullshit vaxxine ,allegedly just like putin's daughter

.

These are not proofs Putin is controlled by Jews. Few youtube vids of conferences and times of israel link. People write stuff all the time it doesn't make it true and yes, Putin mingle with people, all sorts of people all the time, Chinese, Indians, Jews you name it. His spiritual advisor is not a rabbi, its Bishop Tikhon.

Russian  social ideologies today are in complete contrast of what they're doing in EU and America. Its no.1 reason why Putin and Russia are demonised imo. Unless you're willing to admit that we, people of the world, have no options to chose from and that it is all a scripted play meaning, China-USA conflict does not exist...until then you can't say Putin is zio or Xi is zio owned. I'm not willing to admit that because if so then its no use anyway for anything.

So far in Russia, traditional family is the law. Traditional family is protected and supported while LGBT is pushed in a corner. Not surpressed but pushed in a corner of public spectrum and ignored which is the right thing to do. This is the core of society that's been eroded in the West, traditional family. If Putin is zio controlled then we get to conclusion that zionists love Russia and they didn't scripted their demise in their evil script. Or you're saying that zionists wait and save Russia for some later time in history, which is nonsense and unpractical. Revolution is now and is intended for all who can't or are not able to resist.

When you judge this stuff you have to use common sense and some logic not read gossip articles cause that's what those links are.

World Theories - Page 13 1047473441

As there are talks about "Putin is zionist puppet" for years, oftenly spewed by cointelpro operatives, (as many of us have seen previously on the hasbara forum) in order to cause internal conflicts among globalist opposition, I didn't see anything that supports such a theory so far. Putin was chosen by "Kremlin family", a group of powerful, globalist linked oligarchs and traitors. So far that's true. It was expected that he will continue destructive work of Yeltsin and cause final downfall and balkanization of Russian Federation. However, one of the first things he did was constitutional reform. He started hunting western linked oligarchs, who funneled Russian money abroad. He greatly recovered Russia, in many ways. Dropped poverty or alcohol use. Rised Russia as world's no. 1 non-GMO producer and wheat exporter. There was no point in doing such thing if he would be "zionist controlled". Russia was already half broken and on its knees when he entered the office. Why to allow its recovery then? Putin was just one great mistake the globalist mafia did. So they pulled 9/11 immediately as they learned their failure.

I understand why some people think he's one of them though. He's too moderate, he's not bombing shit out of US troops or Israel, regardless how vicious their actions are. Politeness should not be mistaken for weakness or complicity imo.

.

under normal circumstances i would agree with most of what you two are writing,because that was my view untill half a year ago.

you guys are confusing geopolitical theatre ,the kind of theatre everybody is accostumed to ,and understands,and the current enormous psychological operations being rolled out through bill gates' event 201 and rockefeller's lockstep.

if you take a look to what is happening in australia and new zealand right now,and ziostan/EU within a few weeks,you'll see there'a steamroller coming that has nothing to do with the geopolitical theatre of bombs and fights for oil.

what real big war with 10's of millions of dead have been fought since 1945?

that's because weaponry and assymetrical warfare has moved beyond shouting bullets and bombs.

populations are being killed by the hundreds of millions through vaxxines and pharma,so called food and radiation(some people add abortions a few hundred million)

there is not gonna be any big shooting wars,like i said many years ago ,the next wars will be 'invisible 'and through leaks,psyops and disease.

the only way for us humans to survive the coming onslaught at the moment is avoiding the test,chip and vaxx.

all the other theatre is just to take our attention away from that.

there is no war that has to be fought anywhere,just occupiers that have to move away.

so there will be no war,besides the war on humanity by a satanistic sect deeply rooted in europe and the usa.

all we see is fake ,and it could be putin is playing along ,sun tzu style etc.

but untill rothschild and rockefeller are not hanging from lampposts the chance they are still controlling the countries they have controlled for centuries has to be taken into account.

family values and religion are worthless when your kids are chipped and sterilized.

watch the vaxxines in china and russia ,to see what they are really planning for their population.

all wars have been fake ,and we are conditiined to think they are real.

this new war is on humanity ,not over politics,oil ,values or religion.

about putin:

he was raised by chabad jews,and chabad is deeply involved in the current virus psyop and the trump psyop.

they know all about putin ,having raised and protected him ,and as long as chabad is as powerfull as it is in russia ,russia is in danger.

you have no clue of the depth of evil the satanic branches of judaism like the sabbateans(rothschild branch) and chabad(rockefeller branch).

and trusting china is something I would not recommend(deeply involved with rockefeller ,and 5g)

the test,chip and the vaxx are the litmustest,not geopolitical manouvers, they are mostly fake(look at serbia).

.




_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:24 pm

.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/widespread-reports-of-public-flouting-health-directives-as-cases-shoot-up/#gs.f5cxv0

in ziostan people are starting to disobey the curfews and rules ,so now the police is theatening complete lockdwon.

that could lead to confrontation that was not planned and wanted.

ziostan has now the highest cont if coronabullshit infectons per capita world wide,and zio popualtin doen's belive it.

still they have to ,like in australia and new zealand,

that's where the beta testing had started,will the population be willingly locked up,tested and chipped?

still think the vaxx threat is just a threat,but if they start injecting I would stay away ,because there's no vaxx for corona,nor will there be any.

biologcally impossible,so what they inject is something else. whatever it is.

look at ziostan to see what follows in western europe,same scenario ,same policetactics same people behind the scenes that control thsoe countries.

.

.






_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:57 am

@shachalnur:

Oh I see now. You still rely that there is no illness, whatever we call it, at all. So you conclude that if Russia makes its own vaccine etc. then Putin may be complicit in the globalist scheme. Well, that's where I can't agree with you. Why would Iran, Syria or Cuba took a part in this as well? They do so because the illness is real. But there is big difference in approach. Take a brief look at Russian or Syrian news, videos from the countries. This is one month old vide from Crimea:



No one is arresting people, chasing them out of beaches and enforcing "social distance".

That's from Damascus, few days old:



Here is fresh video from Havana:



Wuhan a few weeks ago:




It's completely different approach than in globalist ruled countries.

Another reason why I think the illness is real just because I know person who suffered of this and I recieved quite detailed informations. I won't go in details as it is not on me to share other people's stories without approval but I can say that we both agreed the illness is real and it definitely is not what they claim it is. Western countries simply use an advantage of the situation (which was created intentionally imho) to go further with their globalist Orwellian dystopia. Actually it's nothing new, warnings about mandatory vaccinations, chipping people, tracking them etc. are floating around for decades. Even in pop-culture. It was large part of conspiracy plot in the X-Files series.


If you've seen "Leading to War" documentary you already know what's all of this about, in the western countries. It's exactly the same plot aimed to maintain population uncertain, scared, obedient... Exactly same as with post 9/11 terror threat. It's red, green, oh...red again. Over and over again till the major part of population will think it's in their own best interest to be vaccinated, chipped and tracked. Or till the new generation of brainwashed obedient citizens, rised in social distanced schools, will replace the current one. Or till the masterminds behind this chaos won't be hanging from lampposts...

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51997
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Matjaz on Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:21 am

What I find most funny in all of this is millions of people protesting on streets all over the world. I know COVID is real, only problem I have is understanding of how it spreads. Because they talk a lot about quarantine and measurements to contain covid and a lot of those seem extreme. But then you got this groups of people, all over the world who protest in the streets, wheter in USA or Belarus or Germany I mean protests are numerous and all over the world. They should spread the disease already to alarmic levels but they don't.

In Slovenia for instance we have anti government protests every friday for 13th week in a row now. On average 3-5 thousands people gather every friday and mingle. According to how the virus spreads logic, these people all over the world should cause an epic outbreak by now but for some reason they don't. Anybody understands this?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Posts : 1016
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2018-05-18
Age : 40
Location : Laibach

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:55 am

Matjaz wrote:What I find most funny in all of this is millions of people protesting on streets all over the world. I know COVID is real, only problem I have is understanding of how it spreads. Because they talk a lot about quarantine and measurements to contain covid and a lot of those seem extreme. But then you got this groups of people, all over the world who protest in the streets, wheter in USA or Belarus or Germany I mean protests are numerous and all over the world. They should spread the disease already to alarmic levels but they don't.

In Slovenia for instance we have anti government protests every friday for 13th week in a row now. On average 3-5 thousands people gather every friday and mingle. According to how the virus spreads logic, these people all over the world should cause an epic outbreak by now but for some reason they don't. Anybody understands this?

As majority of cases is asymptomatic it actually can be that they do so but it's not detected. We had outbreak in certain mine in Ostrava region. There was over 1000 positively tested miners. The most of them without symptoms. Hotspot was found only by a chance. And, then, such numbers being used to spread panic and fear among people...

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51997
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:07 pm

Matjaz wrote:What I find most funny in all of this is millions of people protesting on streets all over the world. I know COVID is real, only problem I have is understanding of how it spreads. Because they talk a lot about quarantine and measurements to contain covid and a lot of those seem extreme. But then you got this groups of people, all over the world who protest in the streets, wheter in USA or Belarus or Germany I mean protests are numerous and all over the world. They should spread the disease already to alarmic levels but they don't.

In Slovenia for instance we have anti government protests every friday for 13th week in a row now. On average 3-5 thousands people gather every friday and mingle. According to how the virus spreads logic, these people all over the world should cause an epic outbreak by now but for some reason they don't. Anybody understands this?

'

try to read my posts about covid on this thread and the world politics thread.

sorry guys,covid is a complete fake,is a common cold that wont kill a rabbit.


the tests are fake and search for exosomes and chromosome 8,false positives are a rule.

every country going for tests and vaxxes seriously will kill their own population.

if you think covid is real and needs treatment,tests and vaxxes and you live in countries that will follow that route ,you will be exterminated.

that's all.

.


_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:18 pm

.

decisions taken by rothschild and rockefeller to signal what's coming:

- ziostan goes into full lockdown for 2 weeks.

- boris johnson declares he wants all of GB tested.

We're being played,there is no real conflict.

this is a war on humanity by ALL powers in europe usa russia and asia.

But only if their governements succeed in breaking their populations.

in many places governments won't even go through the plans,because there will be revolution.

in other places people don't mind being chipped,tracked and tested, like in china

sadly enough the way things are goung there will be very few survivors in australia,new zealand,(western)europe,israel and ,canada usa.

the population in these places will be wiped out first ,by testing,treating and vaxxing people.

sadly enough too many intelligent and woke people actually think corona is more than a common cold and you shouldn't kill your leaders before they'll kill you.

it will be your demise,unless you wake up in time.

like within a few weeks,before the vaxxes are rolled out and it will be all over.

facemasks and 6 feet distance are nothing else but a Satanic ceremony,and all participating in it are supporting the new leaders of this planet.

you might as well just join them voluntarily.

https://twitter.com/grasshopperxcc/status/1304105250895409152/photo/1

.


Last edited by shachalnur on Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:49 am

.

to matjaz and zod .

for those who didn't see this.long but necessary .

it's 12 hours.

Europe ,the last battle.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/s1nPYDj7KBEQ/

here's a guy, i think eastern european.

very knowledgeable

https://twitter.com/leethal007

holomodorinfo.com

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FcKa9IALEwBW/

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by guest2 on Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:29 am

Appreciate reading your posts on here, shachalnur. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and perspective.

I agree with you on that Putin will push for the vax on the Russians. But I think the same will go for pretty much most countries. I certainly won't be agreeing to taking any vax that is highly experimental, pushed extremely quickly and under coercion. Having said that, I don't know if you meant this literally or not but I don't see how covid could be described as nothing more than a cold. In the peak of the infections earlier this year, it was reported many hospitals in several countries came under strain and the excess deaths statistics from that time show it was a fairly dangerous period. Even if we were to say the statistics could be faked, what can't be faked is the personal testimonies of the people who worked at the hospitals during that time and the survivors of the virus who experienced severe symptoms.

guest2
Guest


Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:08 am

shachalnur wrote:
Matjaz wrote:What I find most funny in all of this is millions of people protesting on streets all over the world. I know COVID is real, only problem I have is understanding of how it spreads. Because they talk a lot about quarantine and measurements to contain covid and a lot of those seem extreme. But then you got this groups of people, all over the world who protest in the streets, wheter in USA or Belarus or Germany I mean protests are numerous and all over the world. They should spread the disease already to alarmic levels but they don't.

In Slovenia for instance we have anti government protests every friday for 13th week in a row now. On average 3-5 thousands people gather every friday and mingle. According to how the virus spreads logic, these people all over the world should cause an epic outbreak by now but for some reason they don't. Anybody understands this?

'

try to read my posts about covid on this thread and the world politics thread.

sorry guys,covid is a complete fake,is a common cold that wont kill a rabbit.


the tests are fake and search for exosomes and chromosome 8,false positives are a rule.

every country going for tests and vaxxes seriously will kill their own population.

if you think covid is real and needs treatment,tests and vaxxes and you live in countries that will follow that route ,you will be exterminated.

that's all.

.

Read my posts carefully, my friend. I did not write anything about COVID. Not singe one time. I wrote about illness. Call it whatever you want, common cold if you like. Personally i think it's very close to it but it's probably modified and this is why countries as Russia or Cuba seek to find it's own cure and take it's own measure. Quite different from western measure I need to add.

This illness is another great tool of globalist hybrid war. it's useful against China, as the country is blamed for "the pandemy", it was expected that it will cause further damage for Russian economy - but this is failing so far:

Russia’s Economy Doing Better in Pandemic Than Many Feared

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-08/russia-s-economy-doing-better-in-pandemic-than-many-feared

And, at least but not last, it's extension of post-9/11 dystopian measures (as I recalled already):



That's how I see it.

World Theories - Page 13 3077205713

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51997
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:47 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
15m
Israel launches new attack on southern #Aleppo https://aml.ink/JJFKD #Syria

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51997
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:40 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
Matjaz wrote:What I find most funny in all of this is millions of people protesting on streets all over the world. I know COVID is real, only problem I have is understanding of how it spreads. Because they talk a lot about quarantine and measurements to contain covid and a lot of those seem extreme. But then you got this groups of people, all over the world who protest in the streets, wheter in USA or Belarus or Germany I mean protests are numerous and all over the world. They should spread the disease already to alarmic levels but they don't.

In Slovenia for instance we have anti government protests every friday for 13th week in a row now. On average 3-5 thousands people gather every friday and mingle. According to how the virus spreads logic, these people all over the world should cause an epic outbreak by now but for some reason they don't. Anybody understands this?

'

try to read my posts about covid on this thread and the world politics thread.

sorry guys,covid is a complete fake,is a common cold that wont kill a rabbit.


the tests are fake and search for exosomes and chromosome 8,false positives are a rule.

every country going for tests and vaxxes seriously will kill their own population.

if you think covid is real and needs treatment,tests and vaxxes and you live in countries that will follow that route ,you will be exterminated.

that's all.

.

Read my posts carefully, my friend. I did not write anything about COVID. Not singe one time. I wrote about illness. Call it whatever you want, common cold if you like. Personally i think it's very close to it but it's probably modified and this is why countries as Russia or Cuba seek to find it's own cure and take it's own measure. Quite different from western measure I need to add.

This illness is another great tool of globalist hybrid war. it's useful against China, as the country is blamed for "the pandemy", it was expected that it will cause further damage for Russian economy - but this is failing so far:

Russia’s Economy Doing Better in Pandemic Than Many Feared

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-08/russia-s-economy-doing-better-in-pandemic-than-many-feared

And, at least but not last, it's extension of post-9/11 dystopian measures (as I recalled already):



That's how I see it.

World Theories - Page 13 3077205713

.

i would recommend everybody makes two plans:

1 in case you belive corona is a real disiease ,stay low ,avoid testing and vaxxing ,or don't avoid it and trust your govt,and that's it.

2, plan for the worst ; it's a complete fake ,so the govts can finish us all off forever.
   weapon up ,head for the mountains with all the kids,and hope for the best.

but the truth is corona is a bullshit story,and all those doctors claiming it's real and scaring the shit out of their clients should be hung.

they will be hung if it turns out the vaxx sterilizes and sickens 80 % of the kids and young people ,and killed 90% of the old.

all doctors and scientists are eugenicists,unless they completely take distance from this coronapsyop right now,as many do and they fire themselves and stop taking orders from govts,.

believe me ,lists are being made,the doctors/nurses that collaborate are the worst nazi's right now.

where i live there a very few medics trying to scare people into this bullshit,

if they overdo it,their hospitals and clinics are being attacked.

nobody goes to hospitaks here,they don't trust doctors,and they are right.

the state i live in has 4 milion people and 8 cases of corona per day,allegedly and no deaths for weeks besides 85 year old cancerpatients,dying from chemotreatments.

don't trust anything in media ,internet or govt,

we are alone in this one,everybody who avoids the shit has a future ,anybody believing you will be saved by some talking head on tv or politics will will the darwin award.

World Theories - Page 13 3077205713

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:10 pm

.

good news.

release Wonderwoman 1984 delayed again,was delayed untill 2 oct.

now untill december.

another sign the corona,Antifa BLM,transgenders will save the world-psyop is not working as it should.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/wonder-woman-movie-sequel-delayed-two-months-to-december-641970
.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:52 pm

.

being aware is part of possible survival,and the only resistance available at the moment:

the more people are aware ,the more chance we have for survival.

https://thefreedomarticles.com/covid-psychological-stress-applied-break-resistance-vaccine/

.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:20 pm

shachalnur wrote:.

being aware is part of possible survival,and the only resistance available at the moment:

the more people are aware ,the more chance we have for survival.

https://thefreedomarticles.com/covid-psychological-stress-applied-break-resistance-vaccine/

.

.

Good article (I didn't finish the reading yet tho').

Yet again it leads back to post-9/11 psy op. Literally same script...



Mass indoctrination in order to make major populatiion to believe that unconfortable measures are in their best interest to solve crisis (secretly) fabricated by the govt. itself.

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51997
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:33 pm

.

1 moderna vaxxin in trouble

patent from march 2019 for coronavirus(did you all notice the date?),contains stolen patent from other company.

read the thread ,very important info.

https://twitter.com/betsy1954/status/



2.

hungary, czech rep, polen and one more country are gonna start killing their old peeps intensively from now on .

prepare for many dead old people and they will be called coronavictims.

be aware your (grand)parents will be killed in the coming months in those countries..

cases of lying bullshitvirus are going up ,so these counties decided that old people have to be isolated,no family around them ,can not receive any visitors,and the govt 'will take care of them'.

they will get sick from loneliness and lack of contact with others,or they will give them or invent a disease,(are you there to check if it's all kosher?).

they will get moved to special hospitals where they will be murdered by putting them on a ventilator,where they will die from pneumonia.

go get you parents and grandparents out of their old peeeps homes,and take them into your house if you want to see them alive after december.

hungaru and zcech rep are 100% chabad zionist slaves and will act like that.

they will show the world how to kill the old,WHILE ACTING AS IF THEY ARE OPPOSED TO SOROS AND THE ZIO NWO.

do the blabla so your population believes you're gonna save them ,while you kill the old ,when the young are partying,and they won't give a damn.

give them the flushot to destroy their immunesystem so they will get ill soon ,after that it's hospital,ventilator,oven bye bye.

think I'm joking? wait a few weeks and enjoy.

because all these dead old peeps is good news for the young ,economy,housing,pensionfunds,more jobs for the young,cause the old are dying,and more money available when the old are murdered.

not any of us ,ofcourse,will think like this ,but everybody around you will.

these countries will get free falafel for the next 3 decades for obeying the zio-chabad satanic NWO.

europeans have no chance ,unless they rise up and hang their leaders now.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:.

being aware is part of possible survival,and the only resistance available at the moment:

the more people are aware ,the more chance we have for survival.

https://thefreedomarticles.com/covid-psychological-stress-applied-break-resistance-vaccine/

.

.

Good article (I didn't finish the reading yet tho').

Yet again it leads back to post-9/11 psy op. Literally same script...



Mass indoctrination in order to make major populatiion to believe that unconfortable measures are in their best interest to solve crisis (secretly) fabricated by the govt. itself.


.

the same?

9/11 doesn't get you tested,DNA stolen and stored,chipped and vaxxed to death.

9/11 was a huge psyop in order to forward some bullshit NWO neocon plans that are failing anyway.

no my friend ,this is a psyop and genocide organized by different people.

they have a crown(corona) in their flag .like i have shown many times,but it doesn't seem to be visible.

these monsters do everything in plain sight,because the sheep are dumb and blind anyway.

as long as you fail to see that,you're blinded and heading for the abyss.

watch out for you neighbours and govt where you live,they will finish you off.

not some immigrant from africa or antifa/BLM idiot ,not even a rabbi ,but your own white educated often transgender childeating blackmailed fake actor leaders.

.


_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:40 am

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:.

being aware is part of possible survival,and the only resistance available at the moment:

the more people are aware ,the more chance we have for survival.

https://thefreedomarticles.com/covid-psychological-stress-applied-break-resistance-vaccine/

.

.

Good article (I didn't finish the reading yet tho').

Yet again it leads back to post-9/11 psy op. Literally same script...



Mass indoctrination in order to make major populatiion to believe that unconfortable measures are in their best interest to solve crisis (secretly) fabricated by the govt. itself.


.

the same?

9/11 doesn't get you tested,DNA stolen and stored,chipped and vaxxed to death.

9/11 was a huge psyop in order to forward some bullshit NWO neocon plans that are failing anyway.

no my friend ,this is a psyop and genocide organized by different people.

they have a crown(corona) in their flag .like i have shown many times,but it doesn't seem to be visible.

these monsters do everything in plain sight,because the sheep are dumb and blind anyway.

as long as you fail to see that,you're blinded and heading for the abyss.

watch out for you neighbours and govt where you live,they will finish you off.

not some immigrant from africa or antifa/BLM idiot ,not even a rabbi ,but your own white educated often transgender childeating blackmailed fake actor leaders.

.

It's literally same script and COVID is just extension of 9/11 imo.

They brought down the towers and then they convinced population that "The War on Teror" is an answer. They used exactly same methods as they use now. Constant fearmongering, false reports, analysis and msm brainwashing (as shown in detail in documentary above).

You act as all of this (tests, DNA storing, vaccinations etc.) is something new and unexpected. As I said already, it's long awaited part of the globalist scheme. It's done by exactly same people who are behind 9/11, Iraqi invasion, Libyan or Ukrainian coups or Syrian failed regime change operation.
But they are running out of time and that's why they pulled this pandemy operation sooner than they planned. Just consider this:

Internet itself is an US Army creation. It was given to the wide audience as ostensible tool to share informations freely. Then it became global phenomenon. US govt. literally supported creation of so-called "social media" as Facebook. Such services, closely connected with secret services, military industrial complex and political agendas of the globalists, are now a tool of influence of billions of people worldwide. Not long ago they introduced their "fact checking", "anti-hate speeech" and "anti-fake news" policies. They intend to decide what billions of peeople will be thinking about important topics. They want to create global electronic indoctrination camp.

BUT - they are failing on the ground. They failed in Ukraine, they failed in Syria, Russia is still not bankrupt. And their fortress in the US is running out of money. So they played pandemy card sooner than they took over the internet. So there is huge amount of informations putting in doubt official rhetoric regarding this illness.
People are suspicious, people are angry and peoplke are protesting. They are failing on the virtual battleground as well. And that's good.

Just of curiosity you never adressed this - Iran, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela... If you stand so sure that the illness is complete fabrication and consider that even Russia or China are part of this globalist plot why the named countries took part in this theatre?

thinking

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51997
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by guest2 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:07 am

shachalnur wrote:

in ziostan people are starting to disobey the curfews and rules ,so now the police is theatening complete lockdwon.


New national lockdown confirmed


guest2
Guest


Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:23 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:.

being aware is part of possible survival,and the only resistance available at the moment:

the more people are aware ,the more chance we have for survival.

https://thefreedomarticles.com/covid-psychological-stress-applied-break-resistance-vaccine/

.

.

Good article (I didn't finish the reading yet tho').

Yet again it leads back to post-9/11 psy op. Literally same script...



Mass indoctrination in order to make major populatiion to believe that unconfortable measures are in their best interest to solve crisis (secretly) fabricated by the govt. itself.


.

the same?

9/11 doesn't get you tested,DNA stolen and stored,chipped and vaxxed to death.

9/11 was a huge psyop in order to forward some bullshit NWO neocon plans that are failing anyway.

no my friend ,this is a psyop and genocide organized by different people.

they have a crown(corona) in their flag .like i have shown many times,but it doesn't seem to be visible.

these monsters do everything in plain sight,because the sheep are dumb and blind anyway.

as long as you fail to see that,you're blinded and heading for the abyss.

watch out for you neighbours and govt where you live,they will finish you off.

not some immigrant from africa or antifa/BLM idiot ,not even a rabbi ,but your own white educated often transgender childeating blackmailed fake actor leaders.

.

It's literally same script and COVID is just extension of 9/11 imo.

They brought down the towers and then they convinced population that "The War on Teror" is an answer. They used exactly same methods as they use now. Constant fearmongering, false reports, analysis and msm brainwashing (as shown in detail in documentary above).

You act as all of this (tests, DNA storing, vaccinations etc.) is something new and unexpected. As I said already, it's long awaited part of the globalist scheme. It's done by exactly same people who are behind 9/11, Iraqi invasion, Libyan or Ukrainian coups or Syrian failed regime change operation.
But they are running out of time and that's why they pulled this pandemy operation sooner than they planned. Just consider this:

Internet itself is an US Army creation. It was given to the wide audience as ostensible tool to share informations freely. Then it became global phenomenon. US govt. literally supported creation of so-called "social media" as Facebook. Such services, closely connected with secret services, military industrial complex and political agendas of the globalists, are now a tool of influence of billions of people worldwide. Not long ago they introduced their "fact checking", "anti-hate speeech" and "anti-fake news" policies. They intend to decide what billions of peeople will be thinking about important topics. They want to create global electronic indoctrination camp.

BUT - they are failing on the ground. They failed in Ukraine, they failed in Syria, Russia is still not bankrupt. And their fortress in the US is running out of money. So they played pandemy card sooner than they took over the internet. So there is huge amount of informations putting in doubt official rhetoric regarding this illness.
People are suspicious, people are angry and peoplke are protesting. They are failing on the virtual battleground as well. And that's good.

Just of curiosity you never adressed this - Iran, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela... If you stand so sure that the illness is complete fabrication and consider that even Russia or China are part of this globalist plot why the named countries took part in this theatre?

thinking

.

syria cuba and relatively also venezuela have reported very low amounts of infectons and death.

so they are not participating in anything ,just clever to stay out,claiming you have a few cases .

if you say it's all a fake ,like one leader in africa (who died soon after) and belarus (look what happened there) you will pay dearly.

so it's better to have a few cases ,so nobody can accuse you of being too negative.

Iran is understandable: classical taqiyya .

acting as if corona is hitting really hard,(poor victims) makes iran a leper,and nobody will touch you ,and at the same time gaining sympathy in the middle east ,because bad gringo's and bad zio's.

clever nothing strange.

We'll see,if zcech seniors are going to die like flies soon,I might be right ,and the rest of you will be chipped and vaxxed.

still think europeans have to rise up soon and massively ,unless we will have a very sad genocide of horrifying proportions there.

i still think soleimani is not dead at all ,and will reappear at some point.

iran needs that if there's trouble.

Don't worry about iran too much ,they might have surprises up their sleeve.

i suspect them of being closer to ziostan than you think.

situation for you guys in eastern europe is getting worse.

.










_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:17 pm

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:.

being aware is part of possible survival,and the only resistance available at the moment:

the more people are aware ,the more chance we have for survival.

https://thefreedomarticles.com/covid-psychological-stress-applied-break-resistance-vaccine/

.

.

Good article (I didn't finish the reading yet tho').

Yet again it leads back to post-9/11 psy op. Literally same script...



Mass indoctrination in order to make major populatiion to believe that unconfortable measures are in their best interest to solve crisis (secretly) fabricated by the govt. itself.


.

the same?

9/11 doesn't get you tested,DNA stolen and stored,chipped and vaxxed to death.

9/11 was a huge psyop in order to forward some bullshit NWO neocon plans that are failing anyway.

no my friend ,this is a psyop and genocide organized by different people.

they have a crown(corona) in their flag .like i have shown many times,but it doesn't seem to be visible.

these monsters do everything in plain sight,because the sheep are dumb and blind anyway.

as long as you fail to see that,you're blinded and heading for the abyss.

watch out for you neighbours and govt where you live,they will finish you off.

not some immigrant from africa or antifa/BLM idiot ,not even a rabbi ,but your own white educated often transgender childeating blackmailed fake actor leaders.

.

It's literally same script and COVID is just extension of 9/11 imo.

They brought down the towers and then they convinced population that "The War on Teror" is an answer. They used exactly same methods as they use now. Constant fearmongering, false reports, analysis and msm brainwashing (as shown in detail in documentary above).

You act as all of this (tests, DNA storing, vaccinations etc.) is something new and unexpected. As I said already, it's long awaited part of the globalist scheme. It's done by exactly same people who are behind 9/11, Iraqi invasion, Libyan or Ukrainian coups or Syrian failed regime change operation.
But they are running out of time and that's why they pulled this pandemy operation sooner than they planned. Just consider this:

Internet itself is an US Army creation. It was given to the wide audience as ostensible tool to share informations freely. Then it became global phenomenon. US govt. literally supported creation of so-called "social media" as Facebook. Such services, closely connected with secret services, military industrial complex and political agendas of the globalists, are now a tool of influence of billions of people worldwide. Not long ago they introduced their "fact checking", "anti-hate speeech" and "anti-fake news" policies. They intend to decide what billions of peeople will be thinking about important topics. They want to create global electronic indoctrination camp.

BUT - they are failing on the ground. They failed in Ukraine, they failed in Syria, Russia is still not bankrupt. And their fortress in the US is running out of money. So they played pandemy card sooner than they took over the internet. So there is huge amount of informations putting in doubt official rhetoric regarding this illness.
People are suspicious, people are angry and peoplke are protesting. They are failing on the virtual battleground as well. And that's good.

Just of curiosity you never adressed this - Iran, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela... If you stand so sure that the illness is complete fabrication and consider that even Russia or China are part of this globalist plot why the named countries took part in this theatre?

thinking

.

syria cuba and relatively also venezuela have reported very low amounts of infectons and death.

so they are not participating in anything ,just clever to stay out,claiming you have a few cases .

if you say it's all a fake ,like one leader in africa (who died soon after)  and belarus (look what happened there) you will pay dearly.

so it's better to have a few cases ,so nobody can accuse you of being too negative.

Iran is understandable: classical taqiyya .

acting as if corona is hitting really hard,(poor victims) makes iran a leper,and nobody will touch you ,and at the same time gaining sympathy in the middle east ,because bad gringo's and bad zio's.

clever nothing strange.

We'll see,if zcech seniors are going to die like flies soon,I might be right ,and the rest of you will be chipped and vaxxed.

still think europeans have to rise up soon and massively ,unless we will have a very sad genocide of horrifying proportions there.

i still think soleimani is not dead at all ,and will reappear at some point.

iran needs that if there's trouble.

Don't worry about iran too much ,they might have surprises up their sleeve.

i suspect them of being closer to ziostan than you think.

situation for you guys in eastern europe is getting worse.

Yes, Cuba has relatively small number of infections. But that's because they closed the country very soon, they take health care quite seriously and they are an island. on other hand Cuba even sent doctors to Italy and tests its own vaccine. They don't do this because of something that doesn't exist.

Venezuela recorded almost 60k cases of the illness so far. Iran 400k...

So yes, they take a part in this and that's because it's something that does exist.

But it actually doesn't matter if presence of the illness is accepted or not. My conclusions are very same as yours. In both cases it's something that's veaponized and used against the people.

I don't think we can come to some other conclusion and we would repeat what was already written, So I consider this topic finished for now. As always thanks for your point of view.

World Theories - Page 13 Cheers10


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51997
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by 刘汉 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:10 pm

@Schachalnur

Yesterday I learnt a lot from Zods comment about British involvement in the creation of the First Saudi state in the 18th century. I had no idea about the British spy Humpher (I know more about the spy Philby and his involvement in the creation of the Second Saudi state in the 20th century).
But reading I came across the theory, that Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab the spiritual founder of Wahhabism and Muhammad ibn Saud the founder of the First Saudi state could be connected to Dönme. This should be your field. Do you know anything about this group?



刘汉
Guest


Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:.

being aware is part of possible survival,and the only resistance available at the moment:

the more people are aware ,the more chance we have for survival.

https://thefreedomarticles.com/covid-psychological-stress-applied-break-resistance-vaccine/

.

.

Good article (I didn't finish the reading yet tho').

Yet again it leads back to post-9/11 psy op. Literally same script...



Mass indoctrination in order to make major populatiion to believe that unconfortable measures are in their best interest to solve crisis (secretly) fabricated by the govt. itself.


.

the same?

9/11 doesn't get you tested,DNA stolen and stored,chipped and vaxxed to death.

9/11 was a huge psyop in order to forward some bullshit NWO neocon plans that are failing anyway.

no my friend ,this is a psyop and genocide organized by different people.

they have a crown(corona) in their flag .like i have shown many times,but it doesn't seem to be visible.

these monsters do everything in plain sight,because the sheep are dumb and blind anyway.

as long as you fail to see that,you're blinded and heading for the abyss.

watch out for you neighbours and govt where you live,they will finish you off.

not some immigrant from africa or antifa/BLM idiot ,not even a rabbi ,but your own white educated often transgender childeating blackmailed fake actor leaders.

.

It's literally same script and COVID is just extension of 9/11 imo.

They brought down the towers and then they convinced population that "The War on Teror" is an answer. They used exactly same methods as they use now. Constant fearmongering, false reports, analysis and msm brainwashing (as shown in detail in documentary above).

You act as all of this (tests, DNA storing, vaccinations etc.) is something new and unexpected. As I said already, it's long awaited part of the globalist scheme. It's done by exactly same people who are behind 9/11, Iraqi invasion, Libyan or Ukrainian coups or Syrian failed regime change operation.
But they are running out of time and that's why they pulled this pandemy operation sooner than they planned. Just consider this:

Internet itself is an US Army creation. It was given to the wide audience as ostensible tool to share informations freely. Then it became global phenomenon. US govt. literally supported creation of so-called "social media" as Facebook. Such services, closely connected with secret services, military industrial complex and political agendas of the globalists, are now a tool of influence of billions of people worldwide. Not long ago they introduced their "fact checking", "anti-hate speeech" and "anti-fake news" policies. They intend to decide what billions of peeople will be thinking about important topics. They want to create global electronic indoctrination camp.

BUT - they are failing on the ground. They failed in Ukraine, they failed in Syria, Russia is still not bankrupt. And their fortress in the US is running out of money. So they played pandemy card sooner than they took over the internet. So there is huge amount of informations putting in doubt official rhetoric regarding this illness.
People are suspicious, people are angry and peoplke are protesting. They are failing on the virtual battleground as well. And that's good.

Just of curiosity you never adressed this - Iran, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela... If you stand so sure that the illness is complete fabrication and consider that even Russia or China are part of this globalist plot why the named countries took part in this theatre?

thinking

.

syria cuba and relatively also venezuela have reported very low amounts of infectons and death.

so they are not participating in anything ,just clever to stay out,claiming you have a few cases .

if you say it's all a fake ,like one leader in africa (who died soon after)  and belarus (look what happened there) you will pay dearly.

so it's better to have a few cases ,so nobody can accuse you of being too negative.

Iran is understandable: classical taqiyya .

acting as if corona is hitting really hard,(poor victims) makes iran a leper,and nobody will touch you ,and at the same time gaining sympathy in the middle east ,because bad gringo's and bad zio's.

clever nothing strange.

We'll see,if zcech seniors are going to die like flies soon,I might be right ,and the rest of you will be chipped and vaxxed.

still think europeans have to rise up soon and massively ,unless we will have a very sad genocide of horrifying proportions there.

i still think soleimani is not dead at all ,and will reappear at some point.

iran needs that if there's trouble.

Don't worry about iran too much ,they might have surprises up their sleeve.

i suspect them of being closer to ziostan than you think.

situation for you guys in eastern europe is getting worse.

Yes, Cuba has relatively small number of infections. But that's because they closed the country very soon, they take health care quite seriously and they are an island. on other hand Cuba even sent doctors to Italy and tests its own vaccine. They don't do this because of something that doesn't exist.

Venezuela recorded almost 60k cases of the illness so far. Iran 400k...

So yes, they take a part in this and that's because it's something that does exist.

But it actually doesn't matter if presence of the illness is accepted or not. My conclusions are very same as yours. In both cases it's something that's veaponized and used against the people.

I don't think we can come to some other conclusion and we would repeat what was already written, So I consider this topic finished for now. As always thanks for your point of view.

World Theories - Page 13 Cheers10


.

by coincidence i know very well how central america and especially Cuba function.

i lived in havana for 7 years.

Cuba is one huge theatre,playground for the rich,and they send doctors everywhere,because it gives them lot's of money,local info(secret service) and goodwill.

do you know who PM trudeau's father is?

Do Cubans know?

You bet.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:16 am

.

hear what the coronabullshit psyop is from an israeli who is aware of what's happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=mm2FTVeuGy8&feature=emb_logo

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:20 am

.

something to keep an eye on in germany,and maybe the rest of europe soon:

african swine fever is the next flavor of bullshit.

make sure you know where your food comes from,stock up ,there's trouble coming.

http://www.iceagefarmer.com/2020/09/12/germany-stops-harvest-bans-agriculture-as-african-swine-fever-reaches-europe/

.


Last edited by shachalnur on Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:39 am

.

I missed this one.

trump and the abraham accords,jerusalem and peace treaties.

very nasty stuff,compulsary reading:

https://twitter.com/risetoflyy/status/1305316589307338757

don't forget to read the tweets under it.

sick.

for those who know my theories about (S)words ,Here's another example of how the satanists communicate and laugh in your face.

you zod ,how do i link a tweet so peeps can see it ,not having to click?

.


Last edited by shachalnur on Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 13 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:42 am

.

fun fact:

Cor Ona ,means something like 'cold season' in Hebrew.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum