Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Theories

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Orange Man Bad on Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:42 am

shachalnur wrote:

well bad man orange ,we're europeans and Trump is not our leader ,last hope or Messias.

we don't really care too much about this man ,because we have nothing to do with him,we only hope the usa can keep all their bullshit overthere and not export it to the rest of the world..

i hope you hang around the site and give your opinion,nobody dislikes you ,

but don't get too upset with non americans who don't trust your messias,mainly because everything that came from the usa in the last few hundered years is mainly wars,mediocre rock and roll and poison.

And no nobody here trusts any of the dems ,so to call us supporters of dems is incorrect as well.

i hope the usa will still exist as a nation in 5 years from now,but I'm doubtfull

Europe is already long dominated by NWO and sorosism. In most countries the "open" societies dictate politics and Brussels is 90% in their back pocket. European mass-media is just a humble servant and an echo of the establishment rule in America. European discussion forums and social media are infiltrated and controlled by intelligence services that obey the same masters.
Freedom of speech in Europe is dead. Holocaust denial is crime. Destruction of nations, destruction of christian values, traditions and identity, destruction of family and morality.
Since 1800's Europe proved countless times it will devour itself if left alone and only major powers like Russia, UK, Ottomans, US and more recently China can keep them from killing each other.
Europe, ignoring its fragmentation, ceased to be a military power as well and could even be overtaken by Turkey alone without protection from US, Russia and whatever is left of UK which made the obvious smart choice of leaving EU.
Europe has seen several continental wars besides the two world wars and hate is still strong - in the Balcans, between Hungary and its neighbors and many other regions, secession movements like in Catalonia but also present in Italy, France, Belgium, Poland, Romania, Greece, etc. not to mention the German frustration of being kept on a perpetual secondary role.

Let's say US falls into chaos and Putin is overthrown in a coup of the unhappy and proud Russian military that got sick of being spit in their faces daily by the western 'democracies'. How many years of peace you'd think you have left? You gave US 5 - I give you maximum 2.

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 154
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Böhse Tante on Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:22 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You're asking "If you're not a coward, then what is your choice?" My answer is revolution. Because there's no other option how to solve the problem.
And if you can't see this then you're part of the problem.

Unfortunately Zod, this a a cowardly answer.
You ignore the duality of the choice. You see multiple options were they are not.
You justify your attack on what Trump represents because you see him as part of the same dark mob. You ignore the people behind him and consider them sheep, no better than the establishment perpetrators, their agenda and their supporters. You attack them as well, just because they choose to support Trump while you proud yourself with believing in the same values.

You say you can have your own stand, dreaming for a "revolution" that you cannot even define for what it would stand and one that you intimately know it will never happen. You choose to stay apart, bash everyone and that is nothing but cowardice.

I would have more respect if you would come out honestly and say you prefer the old establishment and their agenda.


For your disrespectful answer I wish now the USA goes up in flames. I give a shit about your internal politics. I'd give Trump 10 votes if I could, because it seems he's destroying the USA and their reputation the fastest.

World Theories - Page 11 863744033

_________________
Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 7925
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2019-03-17
Location : Frankfurt am Main

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:31 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
shachalnur wrote:

well bad man orange ,we're europeans and Trump is not our leader ,last hope or Messias.

we don't really care too much about this man ,because we have nothing to do with him,we only hope the usa can keep all their bullshit overthere and not export it to the rest of the world..

i hope you hang around the site and give your opinion,nobody dislikes you ,

but don't get too upset with non americans who don't trust your messias,mainly because everything that came from the usa in the last few hundered years is mainly wars,mediocre rock and roll and poison.

And no nobody here trusts any of the dems ,so to call us supporters of dems is incorrect as well.

i hope the usa will still exist as a nation in 5 years from now,but I'm doubtfull

Europe is already long dominated by NWO and sorosism. In most countries the "open" societies dictate politics and Brussels is 90% in their back pocket. European mass-media is just a humble servant and an echo of the establishment rule in America. European discussion forums and social media are infiltrated and controlled by intelligence services that obey the same masters.
Freedom of speech in Europe is dead. Holocaust denial is crime. Destruction of nations, destruction of christian values, traditions and identity, destruction of family and morality.
Since 1800's Europe proved countless times it will devour itself if left alone and only major powers like Russia, UK, Ottomans, US and more recently China can keep them from killing each other.
Europe, ignoring its fragmentation, ceased to be a military power as well and could even be overtaken by Turkey alone without protection from US, Russia and whatever is left of UK which made the obvious smart choice of leaving EU.
Europe has seen several continental wars besides the two world wars and hate is still strong - in the Balcans, between Hungary and its neighbors and many other regions, secession movements like in Catalonia but also present in Italy, France, Belgium, Poland, Romania, Greece, etc. not to mention the German frustration of being kept on a perpetual secondary role.

Let's say US falls into chaos and Putin is overthrown in a coup of the unhappy and proud Russian military that got sick of being spit in their faces daily by the western 'democracies'. How many years of peace you'd think you have left? You gave US 5 - I give you maximum 2.

.

you are not addressing anything i said,so i won't even bother.

Europeans has been there for a few thousand years,the 'usa' is land that has been occupied by warmongering massmurderers for maybe 200 years.

white folks in the USA have displaced and murdered indiginous people (north american and mexican 'indians') and it's not sure they earned the right to be there longterm,just like the nazi's in israel.

you will be kicked out of the southern states for sure.

the mexicans had enough,

usa is fighting for it's right to exist,europe just for economics and maybe it's time to get rid of the rothschild control in most of europe.

so comparing europe and usa is useless,they are not the same ,not the same history ,not the same present and not the same future.

the way you are addressing Zod is not done.

that kind of bullying belongs in the usa ,there's a culture of shouting and violence that people seem to like there.

so please change your tone,if you want to keep talking to me.

.




_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:56 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You're asking "If you're not a coward, then what is your choice?" My answer is revolution. Because there's no other option how to solve the problem.
And if you can't see this then you're part of the problem.

Unfortunately Zod, this a a cowardly answer.
You ignore the duality of the choice. You see multiple options were they are not.
You justify your attack on what Trump represents because you see him as part of the same dark mob. You ignore the people behind him and consider them sheep, no better than the establishment perpetrators, their agenda and their supporters. You attack them as well, just because they choose to support Trump while you proud yourself with believing in the same values.

You say you can have your own stand, dreaming for a "revolution" that you cannot even define for what it would stand and one that you intimately know it will never happen. You choose to stay apart, bash everyone and that is nothing but cowardice.

I would have more respect if you would come out honestly and say you prefer the old establishment and their agenda.

You still don't get it I see. You make wrong conclusion that I'm suggesting there are more options than two you just offered. What I'm actually saying is that there are no options at all within the realm of civilized decision making process known as voting. So, in fact, it's your approach what is cowardly as you're in denial of truth, too afraid to accept it. You're doomed to repeat same thing over and over again, in naive hope for different result. Which is pretty much definition of insanity.

Let's not forget, this would be Trump's 2nd term. So we already know what he stands for. Supporting Trump still means:

- supporting sanctions
- supporting starvation of millions
- supporting occupation
- supporting regime change policies
- supporting agressions
- supporting military deployment in countries where the US army is not welcomed
- supporting MIC

Overall it means supporting exactly same policies as were done by Trump's predecessors. Claiming it's somehow different if Trump does it is foolishness at best.

You wrote "You attack them as well, just because they choose to support Trump". This is exactly what is wrong with the approach. If you would support ideas represented by Trump during his election campaign, and not his cult of personality, you would already dump him long time ago because he completely abandoned everything he spoke about. Instead, Trump supporters decided to iconize him and blindly follow everything he says. It was seen well regarding Bolton's appointment. The beast, which literally represents "swamp" Trump was expected to dry, was suddenly seen as patriot and MAGA guy. What a complete lack of dignity and integrity.

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51879
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Orange Man Bad on Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:18 am

shachalnur wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
shachalnur wrote:

well bad man orange ,we're europeans and Trump is not our leader ,last hope or Messias.

we don't really care too much about this man ,because we have nothing to do with him,we only hope the usa can keep all their bullshit overthere and not export it to the rest of the world..

i hope you hang around the site and give your opinion,nobody dislikes you ,

but don't get too upset with non americans who don't trust your messias,mainly because everything that came from the usa in the last few hundered years is mainly wars,mediocre rock and roll and poison.

And no nobody here trusts any of the dems ,so to call us supporters of dems is incorrect as well.

i hope the usa will still exist as a nation in 5 years from now,but I'm doubtfull

Europe is already long dominated by NWO and sorosism. In most countries the "open" societies dictate politics and Brussels is 90% in their back pocket. European mass-media is just a humble servant and an echo of the establishment rule in America. European discussion forums and social media are infiltrated and controlled by intelligence services that obey the same masters.
Freedom of speech in Europe is dead. Holocaust denial is crime. Destruction of nations, destruction of christian values, traditions and identity, destruction of family and morality.
Since 1800's Europe proved countless times it will devour itself if left alone and only major powers like Russia, UK, Ottomans, US and more recently China can keep them from killing each other.
Europe, ignoring its fragmentation, ceased to be a military power as well and could even be overtaken by Turkey alone without protection from US, Russia and whatever is left of UK which made the obvious smart choice of leaving EU.
Europe has seen several continental wars besides the two world wars and hate is still strong - in the Balcans, between Hungary and its neighbors and many other regions, secession movements like in Catalonia but also present in Italy, France, Belgium, Poland, Romania, Greece, etc. not to mention the German frustration of being kept on a perpetual secondary role.

Let's say US falls into chaos and Putin is overthrown in a coup of the unhappy and proud Russian military that got sick of being spit in their faces daily by the western 'democracies'. How many years of peace you'd think you have left? You gave US 5 - I give you maximum 2.

.

you are not addressing anything i said,so i won't even bother.

Europeans has been there for a few thousand years,the 'usa' is land that has been occupied by warmongering massmurderers for maybe 200 years.

white folks in the USA have displaced and murdered indiginous people (north american and mexican 'indians') and it's not sure they earned the right to be there longterm,just like the nazi's in israel.

you will be kicked out of the southern states for sure.

the mexicans had enough,

usa is fighting for it's right to exist,europe just for economics  and maybe it's time to get rid of the rothschild control in most of europe.

so comparing europe and usa is useless,they are not the same ,not the same history ,not the same present and not the same future.

the way you are addressing Zod is not done.

that kind of bullying belongs in the usa ,there's a culture of shouting and violence that people seem to like there.

so please change your tone,if you want to keep talking to me.


With Zod I'm done and I did not attack him personally but his ideas and his present stand which in my view contradict the values he once defended.
You all seem to fail to make the distinction about attacking an idea and attacking the person. You might have understood that I called Zod a coward, which is wrong.
I said his answer is cowardly because he avoided making a choice, or state his choice when he knows very well that one has to made if you choose to fight or stand for something.
You are actually the one attacking me because you're not answering my statements, you don't bring any arguments to prove me wrong but instead use my origin or location as ammunition. That is actually the bullying you're talking about.
And of course, even that attack is baseless. I am not American and I don't live in US. I said here long ago that I was born, raised and educated in Europe, I live d in Canada for the past 20 years and I work for a large worldwide corporation with corporation with main business in US, but I still have part of my family and lifelong friends in there, I visit regularly and I'm up-to-date with most relevant political and social events.
And this is not the first time you attack me personally. You once asked about my opinion on zionsim which you seem to consider the root of all evil and I said I cannot state one because I know that is a much more complex then most realize and I'm not well enough informed. One simple example of doubt I can give here - I was born and raised in a large +300k city where in my lifetime I knew less than a handful of jews in my twenties I had to look for some old papers in the archives and I was shocked to realize how many jews lived there in the '40s. even after the war. I later found out that they used to make about 50% of the population. I never study about that in school nor found any documents or publications about what happened to them. I later read the history of Russians, Ottomans, Serbs, read about Khazars, about Ashkenazi, about Galicia but doing that I realized that doesn't even scratches the surface of the zionism issue and it is not among my interests to dig any deeper. I consider that zionism is not the root of all evil in this world today despite the fact that it played an important role in the destruction of some christian tradition and values.
You chose to attack me on that as well but I ignored it.

I did not return here to stir the pot. I only came back once to leave a question on which some may reflect when making a choice.

Edit: When you talk about historic indigenous population massacres , from an European position this is quite hypocritical. And Mexicans are native, and Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Denmark went with flowers in colonies. And Europeans themselves, are not  from Slavs, nor mongols, nor arabs, nor vikings, nor tatars invaders that killed everything in their path. Actually, if I reflect a bit on that, the only peaceful settlers in Europe seem to have been the jews and the gipsies. Both very highly esteemed it seems.


Last edited by Orange Man Bad on Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 154
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:32 am

What's good about making meaningless choices? It's waste of time and energy.

Stand for something doesn't mean blindly follow traitor. It means direct oposite. Either you stand against regime change olicies or not. If not then you support Trump. If you stand against them then you already know there are no options in upcoming election. To prove my conclusions correct i will demonstrate on very concrete example:






So this is where you are. Two completely same policies masquaraded as different ones. Trump already killed over 40 thousand Venezuelans by his "standing with Venezuzelan people". And Biden just announced he will prolong this killing. That's "the choices" you speak about. Good luck with this alibism and denial...


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51879
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:28 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
shachalnur wrote:

well bad man orange ,we're europeans and Trump is not our leader ,last hope or Messias.

we don't really care too much about this man ,because we have nothing to do with him,we only hope the usa can keep all their bullshit overthere and not export it to the rest of the world..

i hope you hang around the site and give your opinion,nobody dislikes you ,

but don't get too upset with non americans who don't trust your messias,mainly because everything that came from the usa in the last few hundered years is mainly wars,mediocre rock and roll and poison.

And no nobody here trusts any of the dems ,so to call us supporters of dems is incorrect as well.

i hope the usa will still exist as a nation in 5 years from now,but I'm doubtfull

Europe is already long dominated by NWO and sorosism. In most countries the "open" societies dictate politics and Brussels is 90% in their back pocket. European mass-media is just a humble servant and an echo of the establishment rule in America. European discussion forums and social media are infiltrated and controlled by intelligence services that obey the same masters.
Freedom of speech in Europe is dead. Holocaust denial is crime. Destruction of nations, destruction of christian values, traditions and identity, destruction of family and morality.
Since 1800's Europe proved countless times it will devour itself if left alone and only major powers like Russia, UK, Ottomans, US and more recently China can keep them from killing each other.
Europe, ignoring its fragmentation, ceased to be a military power as well and could even be overtaken by Turkey alone without protection from US, Russia and whatever is left of UK which made the obvious smart choice of leaving EU.
Europe has seen several continental wars besides the two world wars and hate is still strong - in the Balcans, between Hungary and its neighbors and many other regions, secession movements like in Catalonia but also present in Italy, France, Belgium, Poland, Romania, Greece, etc. not to mention the German frustration of being kept on a perpetual secondary role.

Let's say US falls into chaos and Putin is overthrown in a coup of the unhappy and proud Russian military that got sick of being spit in their faces daily by the western 'democracies'. How many years of peace you'd think you have left? You gave US 5 - I give you maximum 2.

.

you are not addressing anything i said,so i won't even bother.

Europeans has been there for a few thousand years,the 'usa' is land that has been occupied by warmongering massmurderers for maybe 200 years.

white folks in the USA have displaced and murdered indiginous people (north american and mexican 'indians') and it's not sure they earned the right to be there longterm,just like the nazi's in israel.

you will be kicked out of the southern states for sure.

the mexicans had enough,

usa is fighting for it's right to exist,europe just for economics  and maybe it's time to get rid of the rothschild control in most of europe.

so comparing europe and usa is useless,they are not the same ,not the same history ,not the same present and not the same future.

the way you are addressing Zod is not done.

that kind of bullying belongs in the usa ,there's a culture of shouting and violence that people seem to like there.

so please change your tone,if you want to keep talking to me.


With Zod I'm done and I did not attack him personally but his ideas and his present stand which in my view contradict the values he once defended.
You all seem to fail to make the distinction about attacking an idea and attacking the person. You might have understood that I called Zod a coward, which is wrong.
I said his answer is cowardly because he avoided making a choice, or state his choice when he knows very well that one has to made if you choose to fight or stand for something.
You are actually the one attacking me because you're not answering my statements, you don't bring any arguments to prove me wrong but instead use my origin or location as ammunition. That is actually the bullying you're talking about.
And of course, even that attack is baseless. I am not American and I don't live in US. I said here long ago that I was born, raised and educated in Europe, I live d in Canada for the past 20 years and I work for a large worldwide corporation with corporation with main business in US, but I still have part of my family and lifelong friends in there, I visit regularly and I'm up-to-date with most relevant political and social events.
And this is not the first time you attack me personally. You once asked about my opinion on zionsim which you seem to consider the root of all evil and I said I cannot state one because I know that is a much more complex then most realize and I'm not well enough informed. One simple example of doubt I can give here - I was born and raised in a large +300k city where in my lifetime I knew less than a handful of jews in my twenties I had to look for some old papers in the archives and I was shocked to realize how many jews lived there in the '40s. even after the war. I later found out that they used to make about 50% of the population. I never study about that in school nor found any documents or publications about what happened to them. I later read the history of Russians, Ottomans, Serbs, read about Khazars, about Ashkenazi, about Galicia but doing that I realized that doesn't even scratches the surface of the zionism issue and it is not among my interests to dig any deeper. I consider that zionism is not the root of all evil in this world today despite the fact that it played an important role in the destruction of some christian tradition and values.
You chose to attack me on that as well but I ignored it.

I did not return here to stir the pot. I only came back once to leave a question on which some may reflect when making a choice.

Edit: When you talk about historic indigenous population massacres , from an European position this is quite hypocritical. And Mexicans are native, and Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Denmark went with flowers in colonies. And Europeans themselves, are not  from Slavs, nor mongols, nor arabs, nor vikings, nor tatars invaders that killed everything in their path. Actually, if I reflect a bit on that, the only peaceful settlers in Europe seem to have been the jews and the gipsies. Both very highly esteemed it seems.

.

I'll try to keep it simple.

people on this site don't really like any USA political parties or presidential candidates.

only very few on this site will vote for any of these candidates.

the USA seems to have serious conflicts from within and is involved in I dunno how many conflicts worldwide.

you are right,ít's gonna be very tough to convince anybody here that Trump is a good guy.

If you think trump is a good guy for the USA ,well congratulations,i hope you are right.

but if the usa collapses under trump's leadership ,it won''t change life too much for most peeps here on this site.

if the usa collapses it might be a relief for many countries on the planet,because the usa seems to think every inch of this planet is a threat to the usa national security

if usa falls that will be a usa problem,and mainly usa peeps who are unprepared..

so this whole angle of you fighting with several people here ,because of what?

because we don't like trumpo ?

does that mean we like clinton.or support them?

no sir,we don't like any of the flavors you have in your country.

we don't even like the flavors in our own countries.

we don't trust politicians at all.

we are free thinkers and don't run after billionaires members of Chabad,or any other adrenochrome slurping elites.

what is your point?

are you trying to prove that by not liking trump we are enemies of the USA?

on the other hand ,you explained yourself well enough,and I frankly don't agree with much of what you say.

but that has nothing to do with trumpo.

man ,I really hope you are right and trump is a great actor ,and he will drain the swamp etc.

but look at your country now,convulsed,violent,utterly stupid  hypocritical and self destructive,a fucking freakshow...

same for canada,by the way,which became a horrible place under the leadership of your creepy son of fidel castro

are we to blame? did we cause that? can we solve it for you?

don't think so.

so why be angry at us,there's no dems here,no antifa,no BLM ,no bankers ,not even corona.

whatever.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Orange Man Bad on Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:50 am

Zod, I don't know if you don't realize or you consciously ignore the reality of the politics. I believe it is the second.

US is not a dictatorship and a President doesn't have unlimited power.
As in any so-called democratic state (US is actually a republic), the president only holds partially general executive powers which you can see can be largely overwritten at a state or local level since US is a federation . And even that, he cannot exercise by himself. In order to be effective, a president in a democracy needs support. US is not a city hall in a village and he would have needed an army behind to support him.
Obviously, the legislative and the justice are not under his control.
In a normal country, the president has the support of the party he represents.
The GOP primary clearly showed that it was not the case for Trump. Most of the republican politicians were and are part of the same well entrenched establishment. Add here the intelligence - FBI/CIA, etc. the military ;leadership and above all the establishment servant press.
Trump was an outsider, hated and undermined by all sides and in order to be able to do anything he had to attract at least some of them on his side.
Virtually all his radical change attempts were blocked.
On the world stage, the situation was similar. Most important world leaders, except Putin openly opposed him so he had no external allies either.

I don't even know why I have to mention all these because I am sure you know them well.

It is true that Trump delivered little from all his promises but I do not ever recall any other president or leader of a major country in his position ever before.


You chose to ignore what I think is relevant and I will list a few things:

- no more war with Russia spectrum, no more diplomatic war either.
- no new war or invasion which is a first in the recent US history
- tried several times to withdraw troops from Syria, Irak, Afghanistan and despite strong opposition managed to partially deliver
- no more direct support for terrorists and islamic fundamentalists in ME
- not a single "Assad must go" from his mouth
- normalized relations with NK
- supported anti-globalists politics in UK, Europe, Ukraine, Hungary, etc
- pulled out of the Paris accord and managed to almost single handedly defeat the "global warming" pseudo-science hoax
- pulled out of WHO
- tried several times to defund Planned Parenthood in US.
- publicly exposed MSM corruption and globalist propaganda
- publicly exposed social media bias and manipulation techniques

I have probably a lot more but it is too late here.

With regards to your argument regarding sanctions and their disastrous effect:
- US sanctions are not global. Nobody prevents Russia, China or practically any other country to deliver any food, medicine, oil or perform any other act of commerce they want. The sanctions may only affect companies that do business with US. There was never a blockade and I have never heard of any instance about a retaliation on a country that defied the sanctions. States or governments are not commercial entities and do not fall under any sanctions. If Germany, France, Italy or any other country wants to ship food and medicine to Syria or Yemen nobody will stop them.

In my view, the biggest inexcusable blunder Trump made was to kill Soleimani. Not knowing who he was is not an excuse, but the further developments between Iran and US, allowing US bases to be bombed without retaliation show he might have understood the huge mistake he made.
Bombing Syria was just theatrical, meant to be harmless.

Anyways - I think I'm too tired and the above is kinda nonsensical - my question was not related to this. It was not meant to defend Trump as I already know where you stand on that. The question assumed that Trump may be anything you think of him.
It was about the choice in a battle between ideologies - one promoted by the establishment supporters in US and sorosism in EU, the other represented by those opposing them, that in US, in their 'delusion' as you see it choose to support Trump in lack of any other viable option.

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 154
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:40 am

Well, I will start with this:

- no more war with Russia spectrum, no more diplomatic war either. - Wrong, Trump withdrew, and is about to withdraw, from numerous strategic agreements with Russia, inflicts more provocations and moves US army to poland from Germany in yet another provocative move on behalf of the globalists

- no new war or invasion which is a first in the recent US history - Wrong, Trump openly invaded Syria, commited open agression against the country twice. He is involved in Saudi war on Yemen as well. He launched sanctions on Iran or Venezuela and, as was pointed earlier, such sanctions are just different way of war. Very cowardly and pathetic.

- tried several times to withdraw troops from Syria, Irak, Afghanistan and despite strong opposition managed to partially deliver - Wrong. US army being just redeployed and moved around, from Syria to iraq, from Syria back to Iraq, to Qatar, to Saudi Arabia. It ended even with further units deployed to the region because of "Iran's threat". Now US army being openly used as guns for hire which is new low of Washington's policy.

- no more direct support for terrorists and islamic fundamentalists in ME Wrong. Just recently US govt. financially supported so-called SDF, who are, in fact, PKK enlisted as terrorist organization by the US govt. Support for Iranian MEK continues as well. Same goes for Libyan GNA.

- not a single "Assad must go" from his mouth - Wrong. Actions speak louder than words. As I wrote, Trump commited agression towards the country twice, occupies it's territory, steals it's resources and, just recetnly, launched crippling Caesar act.

I can continue with every single point you made about him in attempt to depict him as a good guy. Saying thinks as "US sanctions are not global and nobody prevents Russia, China or practically any other country to deliver any food, medicine, oil or perform any other act of commerce they want" is pure nonsense. You know very well how this works, how sanctions against companies that own ships delivering food or fuel to Venezuela work, how they are cut out of financial system etc. This is result the globalist grip over the world. They are entrenched in your country, as well as in a few other main hubs of their power, and Trump ultimatelly does their job. He works for them and it does not matter if willingly or not. But it's great mistake to think he is in the White house because he was elected. He was chosen to win the election. Why? Because his presidency was meant to discredite all globalist opposition, conspiracy theorists and truth seekers. He's ultimately dumb, uneducated, incompetent wierdo, who thought Israel is not in the Middle East. He should know, where the country he works for, geographically is ffs. He will be known as the dumbest US president ever and forever will remain as president elected by the people, who oppose globalism.

No, there is not single one good think he've done that I can recall. You wrote he "exposed social media bias and manipulation techniques". Yet it's him, who killed net neutrality, giving ultimate tool how to censore content to the hands of multinational corporations as AT&T, which are directly entangled with alphabet agencies and run spy hubs for NSA...

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51879
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by Orange Man Bad on Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:31 pm

I said what I wanted to, no reason to insist on anything.
Come back and look at it two years after Trump would have fallen.
I wish you'd have a good lough at me, but I'm afraid that won't be the case.

Good Luck to you all!

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 154
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:14 am

.

https://www.eyeopeningtruth.com/covid-19-satanic-ritual/

we are being taught to participate in satanic rituals.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:23 am

@shachalnur:

You wrote "the mexicans had enough" in one of the posts above regarding the US. So I think it's apropriate to put the following here as well as it looks like Washington is working on another "color revolution" already...:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:OffGuardian
@OffGuardian0
·
6m
Is the Deep State Attempting a Hybrid War in Mexico?


https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/03/is-the-deep-state-attempting-a-hybrid-war-in-mexico/

"An important article by journalist Ben Norton appeared on the online outlet The Grayzone describing the content of a leaked document that consists “of an executive summary of ‘Project BOA,’ outlining what it calls a ‘plan of action’ – a blueprint of concrete steps the opposition alliance will take to unseat AMLO.” AMLO is Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, and BOA stands for Bloque Opositor Amplio (Broad Opposition Bloc)."


Leaked documents reveal right-wing oligarch plot to overthrow Mexico's AMLO

World Theories - Page 11 Andres-Manuel-Lopez-Obrador-AMLO-BOA-Mexico-coup

"Mexico’s oligarchs and establishment political parties have united in a secret alliance to try to remove left-wing President López Obrador from power, with help from the media, Washington, and Wall Street. Leaked documents lay out their devious strategy."

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/06/18/mexico-overthrow-president-amlo-boa/


Part II:

Meet the far-right oligarchs working to topple Mexico’s progressive President AMLO

World Theories - Page 11 Gilberto-Lozano-FRENA-AMLO-Mexico

"A Trump-like Mexican oligarch, Gilberto Lozano, is leading a coalition of corporate leaders and far-right fanatics called FRENA to try to overthrow President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
By José Guadalupe Argüello III and Ben Norton"

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/06/25/frena-gilberto-lozano-mexico-coup-amlo/

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51879
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:45 pm

.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/pm-declares-major-outbreak-as-active-virus-cases-soar-past-10000-for-1st-time/

major outbreak says nethayahu.

don't hug your grandpa and grandma,

another round of killing the elderly in ziostan.

and another round of complete lockdown ofm population.

this is eugenics,and coming soon to western europe.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:46 pm

.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/no-one-has-died-coronavirus/5717668

bulgarian scientist.

same country that showed what is adrenochrome on national tv.

they know .

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:@shachalnur:

You wrote "the mexicans had enough" in one of the posts above regarding the US. So I think it's apropriate to put the following here as well as it looks like Washington is working on another "color revolution" already...:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:OffGuardian
@OffGuardian0
·
6m
Is the Deep State Attempting a Hybrid War in Mexico?


https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/03/is-the-deep-state-attempting-a-hybrid-war-in-mexico/

"An important article by journalist Ben Norton appeared on the online outlet The Grayzone describing the content of a leaked document that consists “of an executive summary of ‘Project BOA,’ outlining what it calls a ‘plan of action’ – a blueprint of concrete steps the opposition alliance will take to unseat AMLO.” AMLO is Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, and BOA stands for Bloque Opositor Amplio (Broad Opposition Bloc)."


Leaked documents reveal right-wing oligarch plot to overthrow Mexico's AMLO

World Theories - Page 11 Andres-Manuel-Lopez-Obrador-AMLO-BOA-Mexico-coup

"Mexico’s oligarchs and establishment political parties have united in a secret alliance to try to remove left-wing President López Obrador from power, with help from the media, Washington, and Wall Street. Leaked documents lay out their devious strategy."

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/06/18/mexico-overthrow-president-amlo-boa/


Part II:

Meet the far-right oligarchs working to topple Mexico’s progressive President AMLO

World Theories - Page 11 Gilberto-Lozano-FRENA-AMLO-Mexico

"A Trump-like Mexican oligarch, Gilberto Lozano, is leading a coalition of corporate leaders and far-right fanatics called FRENA to try to overthrow President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
By José Guadalupe Argüello III and Ben Norton"

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/06/25/frena-gilberto-lozano-mexico-coup-amlo/

.

yes this is real.

let them try,the population won't collaborate.

I'll read the articles,and see if i can add local knowledge,thanks for linking.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:28 pm

.

oh no.

the second wave in ziostan is worse than the first wave corona bullshit

https://www.timesofisrael.com/deputy-health-minister-2nd-wave-worse-than-1st-mass-gatherings-must-stop/

but there's gonna be lots of new jews coming to ziostan ,

https://www.timesofisrael.com/government-okays-plan-to-bolster-diaspora-jewry-but-sparse-on-details/

sparce on details

it's just like ww2.

.


_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:24 pm

.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/283015

and then there are scientists in ziostan that say that corona doesn't exist.and it's all bullshit.

..

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:13 am

.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/weve-lost-control-of-pandemic-top-adviser-says-as-active-cases-spike/

ziostan has lost control of corona bullsheit and they are all gonna die now.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:51 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
31m
#BREAKING #Israel reimposed strict measures after, and PM Netanyahu warns that a full lockdown is very close

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51879
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:52 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
31m
#BREAKING #Israel reimposed strict measures after, and PM Netanyahu warns that a full lockdown is very close

.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/mks-advance-bill-allowing-ministers-to-enact-virus-measures-without-knesset-okay/

ministers in ziostan can now make corona laws without the parliament vote,

complete dictatorship now.

nobody complains.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:29 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
9m
#BREAKING #Israel Deputy PM Gantz in isolation after meeting a person with #Coronavirus


Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
9m
#BREAKING 1,320 infected with #coronavirus in Israel in the last 24 hours

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51879
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:59 pm

.

this is more intersting:

https://www.jpost.com/international/wexner-foundation-says-it-paid-barak-2-m-for-palestinian-conflict-study-634529

mega and maga

gog and magog.

mega is wexner(victoria's secret.epstein)/bronfman(NXIVM)

barak is former PM ziostan and frequent epsteinisland visitor.

and more:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/wexner-foundation-2-3-million-to-barak-was-for-2-reports-1-wasnt-finished/

this is gonna be fun,because this is what the real psyop is.

corona and blm antifa is just a cover for this coming out the way it should.

if this is real ,civil war in the usa is very serious option.

all govts in eu will fall if the truth comes out.

mega vs mage or mega and maga that's the question

gog vs magog or gog and magog

.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:03 pm

Interesting...


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51879
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:58 pm

.

israel is trying to push their vaxxine from the israeli army in nes ziona.

here they are trying to make it official.

taking the vaxx from the israeli army is suicide

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/israel-hosts-us-envoy-at-biochem-lab-seeks-fda-nod-for-vaccine-prototype-635978

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:34 pm


_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:14 am

Kushner's peace plan in work...



World Theories - Page 11 1254334646

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 51879
Reputation : 170
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:29 pm



.


Last edited by shachalnur on Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:29 pm

.
not sure if I'm gonna make friends today but thus is what I 'see'.

swabtests for corona come back positive without having been used on anybody ,or a fruit or a goat.

there 's a serious problem with the swabs or the tests.

both come from China ,not all but most.

I also remember some crazy story in israeli papers about a 1000's of tests being brought into ziostan by the mossad,but there was a problem because there were no swabs.

sticks with cotton at te end.

so they needed another secret operation to bring the swabs from turkey ,if i remember well.

that was weird ,so it stuck.

Iy somewhere here on this thread.

if this goes on,i'll find it.

and then there's jewish prof charles lieber nanorobot specialist working for china in wuhan from harvard university without telling the university and authorities. (big money ,secret technology)

he was arrested just before the outbreak in the europe ,and charged with bad things,but was released on bail whatever that means ,nobody knows where he is now.

i found an article about this man talking about technology he was working on

for nanorobots to act as a virus inside the body

weird story .so it stuck.

but if you combine these facts ,it might be leading to some strange and worrying possibilities.

we'll see what happens.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:41 pm

.
not sure if I'm gonna make friends today but thus is what I 'see'.

swabtests for corona come back positive without having been used on anybody ,or a fruit or a goat.

there 's a serious problem with the swabs or the tests.

both come from China ,not all but most.

I also remember some crazy story in israeli papers about a 1000's of tests being brought into ziostan by the mossad,but there was a problem because there were no swabs.

sticks with cotton at te end.

so they needed another secret operation to bring the swabs from turkey ,if i remember well.

that was weird ,so it stuck.

Iy somewhere here on this thread.

if this goes on,i'll find it.

and then there's  jewish prof charles lieber nanorobot specialist working for china in wuhan from harvard university without telling the university and authorities. (big money ,secret technology)

he was arrested just before the outbreak in the europe ,and charged with bad things,but was released on bail whatever that means ,nobody knows where he is now.

i found an article about this man talking about technology he was working on

for nanorobots to act as a virus inside the body

weird story .so it stuck.

but if you combine these stories ,it might be leading to some strange and worrying  possibilities.

we'll see what happens.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

World Theories - Page 11 Empty Re: World Theories

Post by shachalnur on Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:42 pm

.

moderna is testing corona vaxines in ukraine.

5 out of 18 tested are now dead.

https://news.ru/amp/incidents/chetvero-ukraincev-umerli-posle-vvedeniya-amerikanskoj-vakciny-ot-covid-19/

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 518
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum