Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
9 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:43 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:OT: Do you have problems with "Notifications" messages as well? Nothing pops out in the upper right corner if a new forum post is posted. Do you have same issu?

Here it is:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:21 am

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 15 min.
Israeli military accuses #Iran of running secret #Hezbollah missile project in #Lebanon https://aml.ink/7bZDf #Israel

Says country that is in illegal possession of nuclear weapons...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:46 am

Ragıp Soylu‏@ragipsoylu · 6 min.
BREAKING — Iranian oil tanker Adrian Darya heading toward Lebanon, Turkish Foreign Minister Cavusoglu says

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:57 am

Reuters Top News‏@Reuters · 7 min.
China, U.S. trade negotiating teams maintaining 'effective communication': China https://reut.rs/2ZzJPjW

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:46 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:From my friend from Idonesia regarding protests in Indonesianin province of Papua and West Papua (not much heard about it, I didn't know till he wrote me while ago):

"...Basically 12 days ago on Indo's independence day there was an incident in front of Papuan dormitory in the city of Surabaya (java) where they allegedly refused to fly the flag and even threw it to the sewer (Papuan have minor but active insurgency fighting for independence). This made some people from certain organisations moved in and surrounded the dorm calling them monkeys and stuff, asking them to get the fuck out. The next day, mobile brigade came in and raided the dorm, arresting about 40 of the kids. Have to say, it was a mistake from the police to raid with full gear as they are only students. Though in their defense, i can safely say that over 50% of papuan students who gets scholarship to study in Java are mostly pro independence thus might have connection with the insurgents."

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 HSVtBg1Z

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 XFpi1Iyi

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 FsEYhZkD

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 ToVOrpcY

"It was also a mistake that this incident might have not actually happened, as in the desecration of the flag. But it is too late, people shared the video where some people called the papuans as monkey. Protests erupts in multiple cities, at first about racism, which the whole country and every islands contributed to the protest demanding for the racists to be jailed. But now it has snowballed and the papuans used the momentum for independence."

I have more from him, I'll share later today.

There are no pics!?!

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:53 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ragıp Soylu‏@ragipsoylu · 6 min.
BREAKING — Iranian oil tanker Adrian Darya heading toward Lebanon, Turkish Foreign Minister Cavusoglu says

Here it says destination Iskenderun.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/de/ais/home/shipid:416354/zoom:7

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:11 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
current... cyclops

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Adrian11
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:12 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:13 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:From my friend from Idonesia regarding protests in Indonesianin province of Papua and West Papua (not much heard about it, I didn't know till he wrote me while ago):

"...Basically 12 days ago on Indo's independence day there was an incident in front of Papuan dormitory in the city of Surabaya (java) where they allegedly refused to fly the flag and even threw it to the sewer (Papuan have minor but active insurgency fighting for independence). This made some people from certain organisations moved in and surrounded the dorm calling them monkeys and stuff, asking them to get the fuck out. The next day, mobile brigade came in and raided the dorm, arresting about 40 of the kids. Have to say, it was a mistake from the police to raid with full gear as they are only students. Though in their defense, i can safely say that over 50% of papuan students who gets scholarship to study in Java are mostly pro independence thus might have connection with the insurgents."

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 HSVtBg1Z

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 XFpi1Iyi

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 FsEYhZkD

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 ToVOrpcY

"It was also a mistake that this incident might have not actually happened, as in the desecration of the flag. But it is too late, people shared the video where some people called the papuans as monkey. Protests erupts in multiple cities, at first about racism, which the whole country and every islands contributed to the protest demanding for the racists to be jailed. But now it has snowballed and the papuans used the momentum for independence."

I have more from him, I'll share later today.

There are no pics!?!

Question

Seems there is a problem bcs I recieved them via PM. I deleted unworking links and later today I will try to fix it.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:15 pm

Idlib:

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 23 min.
Syrian Army Advances In Southeastern Idlib Amid Heavy Clashes With Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (Map, Photos)

https://southfront.org/syrian-army-advances-in-southeastern-idlib-amid-heavy-clashes-with-hayat-tahrir-al-sham-map-photos/

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 10 min.
Jihadists launch counter-offensive in southern #Idlib https://aml.ink/-Z3Mw #Syria

watanisy‏ @watanisy · 24 sek.
tell sayed jafar
tell turki
under army
MoD

Muraselon News‏ @Muraselon · 13 min.
Syrian Army night raid in #Idlib terminates entire platoon of Islamists
https://wp.me/pa9J8V-mof
#Syria #Syria_News #Syrian_Army

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:16 pm

OT: It looks like notifications are fixed and work well again...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:27 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 2 min.
Iranian oil tanker previously seized in #Gibraltar to dock just north of #Syria https://aml.ink/5Il3v #Iran #Iskenderun #Turkey

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:44 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Question

I was also surprised last night by this back and forth of this oil tanker.

https://iran.liveuamap.com/en/2019/30-august-lebanese-ministry-of-finance-we-have-not-been-informed

Lebanese Ministry of Finance: We have not been informed that the Iranian oil tanker is heading to Lebanon.

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:53 pm

Zambeezi wrote:FM Zarif in Malaysia this morning speaks on the Multi polar paradigm shift [ENG]

Below article is part of what Zarif was articulating.... that power (real power-international law-justice) used to be the exclusive domain of between States... exclusively Governments.
Now that exclusivity has been swept aside by non-state corporations & individuals imposing their private agendas upon the entire world.
That is where and what the fight 'arena' has now become... and much of it revolves around 'security'.
(i.e. no longer 'Venezuela v US' for example but Venezuela v Standard Oil or China v Bezos.)

Billionaires, Bezos, And The Real Big Brother
https://consortiumnews.com/2019/08/29/the-real-big-brother/

It’s a billionaire’s world and the biggest of them all is in the thick of it

Jeff Bezos is the owner of The Washington Post, which leads America’s news-media in their almost 100 percent support and promotion of neoconservatism, American imperialism and wars. This includes sanctions, coups, and military invasions against countries that America’s billionaires want to control but don’t yet control — such as Venezuela, Syria, Iran, Russia, Libya, and China.

These are aggressive wars against countries which have never aggressed against the United States. They are not, at all, defensive, but the exact opposite. It’s not necessarily endless war (even Hitler hadn’t planned that), but war until the entire planet has come under the control of the U.S. Government, a government that is itself controlled by America’s billionaires, the funders of neoconservatism and imperialism — in both major American political parties, think tanks, newspapers, TV networks, etcetera.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:00 pm

Boris Johnson‏ @BorisJohnson · 42 min.
The referendum result must be respected.

We will leave the EU on 31st October.

#LeaveOct31

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:24 pm

Idlib:

Ragıp Soylu‏@ragipsoylu · 56 sek.
BREAKING — Russia Defense Ministry says Assad regime will implement a unilateral ceasefire in Idlib beginning on Saturday - Sky News

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1619689188

Ali Özkök has gone off the 'deep end' since he became a paid 'mouthpiece' for Erdo/Otto regime.
here's a free sample:

WTF???? "That's what Europe gets for leaving Turkey alone against #Russia."

It/He gives us 'insight' into butthurt turks...
Thinking they were 'clever'.... they're (now) freaking out now that Putin outmaneuvered them (again.)
Of COURSE there was going to be a stampede for the border by the jihaddis as soon as the Tiger Forces/RuAF-SaAF made their move.
Ozkok is now redefining them as 'refugees' fleeing dictator Assad. Sure. Ok. (**John Candy**)

Then again Zod.... you may be right: that Erdo had plans to throw HTS/Idlib under the bus all along and he's now 'pretending' to be upset.
idk. Seems like REAL butt hurt 2 me.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:02 pm

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Frozendead
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:10 pm

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Tumblr_ntbg9shtKv1rpcl4mo1_250

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:18 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Ali Özkök has gone off the 'deep end' since he became a paid 'mouthpiece' for Erdo/Otto regime.
here's a free sample:

WTF???? "That's what Europe gets for leaving Turkey alone against #Russia."

It/He gives us 'insight' into butthurt turks...
Thinking they were 'clever'.... they're (now) freaking out now that Putin outmaneuvered them (again.)
Of COURSE there was going to be a stampede for the border by the jihaddis as soon as the Tiger Forces/RuAF-SaAF made their move.
Ozkok is now redefining them as 'refugees' fleeing dictator Assad. Sure. Ok. (**John Candy**)

Then again Zod.... you may be right: that Erdo had plans to throw HTS/Idlib under the bus all along and he's now 'pretending' to be upset.
idk. Seems like REAL butt hurt 2 me.

Turkish army sends large conwoys to Hatay province bordering Idlib...

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:27 pm

Six states seek to buy Russia’s Mi-28NE attack helicopter, says defense cooperation agency
Among the partners who have shown interest in this machine are countries in Southeast Asia and the Middle East and CSTO members-states
https://tass.com/defense/1075736
#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1230129
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:30 pm

Erdogan Negotiates With Russia on Delivery of Su-57 Fighters to Turkey
https://sputniknews.com/military/201908301076681640-erdogan-negotiates-with-russia-delivery-of-su-57-fighters-to-turkey/

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1076677502

Wondering if Incirlik will be (undisclosed) part of this 'deal'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:31 pm

"Iran and Iraq revive the pipeline capable of removing the US from the European market @FortRussNews https://t.co/lCbZWWNQVo

— PETE JOHN ︻╦╤─ 10 (@SEEKINGTHETRU17) August 30, 2019"

Could be a blackmail tactic to say to the US if sanctions aren't removed on Iran this is what will happen but I hope they really do go through with it.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:40 pm

IWN‏ @A7_Mirza · 19 min.
#Syria
“Traitor traitor traitor, Turkish army is traitor” is militia’s supporters slogan these days in #Idlib.

http://www.english.iswnews.com/7050/traitor-traitor-traitor-turkish-army-is-traitor-is-militias-supporters-slogan-these-days-in-idlib/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:41 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 2 min.
Syrian Army Advances In Southeastern Idlib Amid Heavy Clashes With Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (Map, Photos) http://dlvr.it/RC9TkM

#32 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 EDOMzRLU4AEwX8o

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:43 pm

https://lebanon.liveuamap.com/en/2019/30-august-turkish-foreign-minister-says-he-announced-that

Turkish Foreign Minister says he announced that the Iranian oil tanker is heading to Lebanese territorial waters and not to a Lebanese port

Does he really know, what he is talking about? Everything hints to Alexandrette-Iskenderun now.

(Great song by the way and still fits into the current situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A Julia Boutros 2016)

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next