Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukraine - situation reports

+10
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
H10
E-V13
Talos
Nuke68
Mr Badger
Libertine
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
14 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ukraine - situation reports - Page 16 Empty Re: Ukraine - situation reports

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:14 pm

Perhaps some new info in this ...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:15 pm

Brothers in crime ...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:22 pm

Ass - clown clown clown

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:57 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:08 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:20 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:11 am

Ukraine wants back only Crimea's territory without people, Russian diplomat says
https://tass.com/politics/1123957

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:55 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:55 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:07 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:14 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:03 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:13 pm

Only as a reminder. As you can see, Syria possibly would already be destroyed if Crimea had come into US hands.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:20 pm

Zelenskyy changes course with government reshuffle

Prime Minister Oleksiy Honcharuk left his post
Zelenskyy said outgoing ministers had been honest but ineffective and promised a new government of professionals. “This was the first government where there was no high-level corruption. But not stealing is not enough.
at a worse moment for Ukraine, with the coronavirus outbreak, a global market downturn, no IMF deal, secondary market bondholders becoming itchy, and significant sovereign debt repayments due.
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/zelenskyy-changes-course-with-government-reshuffle/

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:04 pm

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:33 am

Lévy is a special kind of "leftist" zio-fascist.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:33 am

They must have learned that from Nazi Germany.

Ukraine - situation reports - Page 16 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:13 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:41 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
11m
Ukraine To Receive MK VI Missile Boats From The US: CNN Report http://dlvr.it/RRTl5C

Ukraine - situation reports - Page 16 ESmN3BZUYAM9fEj?format=jpg&name=900x900

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:49 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:06 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:29 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
4m
Hotbed Of Terror: One More ISIS Member Detained In Ukraine

https://southfront.org/hotbed-of-terror-one-more-isis-member-detained-in-ukraine/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:33 pm

Ukraine has official announced 14 infected and 2 deaths from Covid-19. How long until hell breaks loose there.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:32 pm

I think I need that lesson too ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:40 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

I think I need that lesson too ...

I think the place needs to be vaporized...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:30 pm

"Six, COVID19 has hit the Ukraine very, very hard.  The problem is that the authorities, which fully knew that they had no means to do anything meaningful began by thumping their chests and saying that there were no cases in the Ukraine only to then suddenly decree drastic quarantine measures.  And yet, the true information is seeping out: Ukrainians hospitals are full of cases, mostly un-diagnosed, and many have already died.  Officially, and as of right now, there are only 14 confirmed cases in the Ukraine, and only two fatalities.  But absolutely everybody knows that these numbers are totally fictional and that the real number of cases remains unknown due to a lack of testing kits, not a lack of cases.  MDs in Ukrainian hospitals are sounding the alarms, but nobody is listening."

Already thought so ...

pale

You should read the whole text, more important info, Ukraine is done, with or without covid-19.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:30 pm

Now officially 26 infected, 3 deaths.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next