Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Martial Rokossovsky
Humanity Blows
Nuke68
Talos
FoShizzle
boris
Mr Badger
hillbilly
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:59 pm

Yusuf Unjhawala 🇮🇳
@YusufDFI
·
1 h
US against any country purchasing S-400 defence system from Russia: Pentagon

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/us-against-any-country-purchasing-s-400-defence-system-from-russia-pentagon/articleshow/70271874.cms?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=iOSapp&utm_source=twitter.com

They are completely terrified by this system.

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1254334646

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:Iran seizes tanker carrying smuggled oil, per Iranian TV

https://www.rt.com/news/464461-iran-seizes-foreign-vessel/

The Associated Press
@AP
·
1 h
BREAKING: Iran's state TV says Revolutionary Guard forces have seized a foreign oil tanker with 12 crew accused of smuggling oil.

Saw this earlier this morning, will be interesting to see how this plays out.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:30 pm

RUSSIA READY TO PROMPTLY ISSUE VISAS TO U.S. TEACHERS IF U.S. TAKES RECIPROCAL STEPS - RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY
RUSSIA TAKING TIT-FOR-TAT MEASURES IN RESPONSE TO VISA RESTRICTIONS ON MEMBERS OF RUSSIAN FOREIGN MISSIONS IN U.S. - RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY
RUSSIA PROPOSING TO U.S. TO BRING STATUS OF ANGLO-AMERICAN SCHOOL IN MOSCOW IN COMPLIANCE WITH RUSSIAN LAWS, U.S. REFUSING TO DO SO - RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY
Russian Foreign Ministry accuses U.S. of blackmailing parents of Anglo-American School of Moscow students
Russian Foreign Ministry delivers demarche to U.S. Embassy over situation around Anglo-American School
Russian Foreign Ministry denies requiring Anglo-American school teachers to have diplomatic passports

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:30 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The Associated Press
@AP
·
1 h
BREAKING: Iran's state TV says Revolutionary Guard forces have seized a foreign oil tanker with 12 crew accused of smuggling oil.

Any idea from what country is the vessel?
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:37 pm

H10 wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The Associated Press
@AP
·
1 h

I didn't see any details yet,

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:37 pm

I haven't been able to find any info on it, I'm really curious myself.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:39 pm

H10 wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The Associated Press
@AP
·
1 h

Not sure

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:39 pm

The article on RT says is from Panama... apparently was the Vessel that was missing not so long ago
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1151892802529320960
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:40 pm

This is the RT article
https://www.rt.com/news/464493-iran-tv-shows-seized-tanker/

From the article "The ship in the video is apparently the MT Riah – a Panamanian-flagged tanker that went missing on Sunday. Tehran initially said that the ship experienced technical issues and was towed into Iranian water for repair."
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:41 pm

Aurora Intel Retweeted
Lucas Tomlinson
‏Verified account
@LucasFoxNews
16m16 minutes ago

JUST IN: USS Boxer, a Wasp-class amphibious assault ship, loaded with 2,000 Marines and dozens of helicopters just entered Persian Gulf following Strait of Hormuz transit hours after Iran says it seized oil tanker carrying 'smuggled fuel' and 12-man crew (U.S. Navy file photo)

This may be a pile of shit, it's Faux news after all...

https://twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/1151889584130809858

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:43 pm

"No country is yet to claim ownership of the Panama-flagged MT Riah"

"The MT Riah, which began her journey on July 5 near a port off the coast of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, went missing on July 14. The UAE, where Riah is based, has denied she was their vessel, as did the UK."

"Tracker MarineTraffic.com did not have a destination port for the Riah."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/18/iran-seizes-oil-tanker-gulf/

So this is the tanker that was reported as "towed to Iran" few days ago. Interesting.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:46 pm

Al Arabiya English
‏Verified account
@AlArabiya_Eng
2m2 minutes ago

Breaking: US State Department spokesperson says Iran must immediately release the vessel reportedly seized in the gulf and its crew.

https://twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/1151895285699928065

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:47 pm

Attack in Kandahar still ongoing. 2nd VBIED explosion reported.

Drexl Spivey
@RisboLensky
·
30 m
The moment of 2nd detonation inside #Kandahar police HQ #Afghanistan

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 D_xUdJlXsAEYIjQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:47 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Al Arabiya English
‏Verified account
@AlArabiya_Eng
2m2 minutes ago

Breaking: US State Department spokesperson says Iran must immediately release the vessel reportedly seized in the gulf and its crew.

This gonna be good
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:50 pm

#QBaby now trending among Qtards...

They literally sound like a bunch of Jonestown loonies...

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Trumpa10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:57 pm

H10 wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Al Arabiya English
‏Verified account
@AlArabiya_Eng
2m2 minutes ago

This gonna be good

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Giphy

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#QBaby now trending among Qtards...

They literally sound like a bunch of Jonestown loonies...

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Trumpa10

Yep and not only that, the Jonestown cultists were ordered to kill a US politician. And if when Trump ends up losing the next election or if the 'squad of four' become too influential in US politics then I have a feeling the cultists could turn extremely violent.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:18 pm

@LucasFoxNews
5m5 minutes ago

American warships, including aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln, searching waters in Arabian Sea for missing U.S. Navy sailor: 5th fleet statement

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:23 pm

@idreesali114

Trump just said he is not looking at sanctioning Turkey right now over it's purchase of the S-400 Russian Missile defense system.

lol!

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:26 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:42 pm

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 3574449849

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:44 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:45 pm

Just watch this video. This man is full fledged idiot and uneducated redneck.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:25 pm

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1685275927

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:38 pm

Anon wrote:

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1685275927

Within a 1000 yards? That can't be a proper drone either Iran is trolling them with one of those toy Amazon drones or US simply making it up to make Trump look tough
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:17 pm

Talos wrote:
Anon wrote:

Within a 1000 yards? That can't be a proper drone either Iran is trolling them with one of those toy Amazon drones or US simply making it up to make Trump look tough

Or they are simply lying...:

News Breaking LIVE
@NewsBreaking
·
27 m
BREAKING: Iran Foreign Minister Javad Zarif says that he has "no information about losing a drone today" - AFP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:03 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:
Anon wrote:

News Breaking LIVE
@NewsBreaking
·
27 m
BREAKING: Iran Foreign Minister Javad Zarif says that he has "no information about losing a drone today" - AFP

Wonder if we'll ever see the photographic evidence of such downed drone that happened less than 1000 yards away.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:32 am

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:
Anon wrote:

News Breaking LIVE
@NewsBreaking
·
27 m

Wonder if we'll ever see the photographic evidence of such downed drone that happened less than 1000 yards away.

You have to trust the Pentagon spoke persons, dude...

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 9k=

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next